• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 11:21:39 AM
https://twitter.com/rebeccamorin_/status/796037461206036480

HMMMMMM

I would say that is good news for Trump but I guess a case can be made for both.  The BLM crap and the rioting in the cities would lead me to think that people want a strong leader to get this craziness under control.  That is in Trump's favor.  Other issues favoring this viewpoint is the rampant illegal immigration and the buckling of American politicians to globalists.  Americans are sick and tired of it all.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 11:46:49 AM
I would say that is good news for Trump but I guess a case can be made for both.  The BLM crap and the rioting in the cities would lead me to think that people want a strong leader to get this craziness under control.  That is in Trump's favor.  Other issues favoring this viewpoint is the rampant illegal immigration and the buckling of American politicians to globalists.  Americans are sick and tired of it all.

https://youtu.be/11-EAzsGxgQ

paladin1991

Thought I would stop in before one of the noory's showed up to crap in the thread.

JesusJuice

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 01:40:53 PM
[tweet]796028270504529920[/tweet]

The monkey in China chose Trump too!

bateman

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 08, 2016, 01:52:08 PM

The monkey in China chose Trump too!

I'm waiting for the octopus to weigh in.

JesusJuice

Did anyone else's city have a "soul slate" or just mine?

theONE

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 02:34:21 PM
I'm waiting for the octopus to weigh in.

Trump !!, octopus will choose Trump

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 08, 2016, 02:38:11 PM
Did anyone else's city have a "soul slate" or just mine?

No blacks in my city so of course not

bateman

37 minutes away from first exit poll results.

Jackstar

136 or 142

Wheels fall off the Trump train today.

Final prediction:  Hillary Clinton wins North Carolina and Arizona which voted for Mitt Romney in 2012.  Donald Trump wins Iowa which went for Barack Obama in 2012.  Donald Trump holds Georgia by a slim margin, Hillary Clinton holds Ohio by a small margin.  Hillary Clinton will also hold Florida by a small margin, roughly the same as Barack Obama did in 2012 (slightly less than 1%.)

My hope is that Donald Trump commits suicide during his concession speech, though preferably I'd prefer it if he pulls out a sub machine gun and takes out his deplorable spokespeople as well like Newt Gingrich, Rudy Guiliani and Chris Christie as well all all his freaks who appear on CNN and Roger Stone as well.

One thing about Donald Trump is he can be a master showman and he should know that committing suicide on live television is great theater.

theONE

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 04:30:58 PM
Oh god, not a chance.

That's why even Putin was commenting and making fun that in America voting is NOT democratic, because
majority of people might vote for one candidate but the Electoral College votes for different candidate
and the whole voting by the public is fucked and useless.

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

whoozit

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 04:40:11 PM
Wheels fall off the Trump train today.

Final prediction:  Hillary Clinton wins North Carolina and Arizona which voted for Mitt Romney in 2012.  Donald Trump wins Iowa which went for Barack Obama in 2012.  Donald Trump holds Georgia by a slim margin, Hillary Clinton holds Ohio by a small margin.  Hillary Clinton will also hold Florida by a small margin, roughly the same as Barack Obama did in 2012 (slightly less than 1%.)

My hope is that Donald Trump commits suicide during his concession speech, though preferably I'd prefer it if he pulls out a sub machine gun and takes out his deplorable spokespeople as well like Newt Gingrich, Rudy Guiliani and Chris Christie as well all all his freaks who appear on CNN and Roger Stone as well.

One thing about Donald Trump is he can be a master showman and he should know that committing suicide on live television is great theater.
You are such a ray of fucking sunshine.