• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 08, 2016, 07:32:38 PM
CNN just reported Clinton is ahead in Texas with 50% of the vote in!

How did that ever pan out?

lol

pate

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: boxman on November 09, 2016, 01:08:28 AM
Are they going to even raise the false flag and blame Russia in desperation?

Jackstar

Can the top right corner become a cloud thingy like the popular topics floater, with a selection of greatest hits? That post did not get the appreciation that it deserved.

Up All Night

I've already watched some 2016 Election night compilations on YT, to get ready to celebrate the Anniversary of Election night coverage, November 8th, 2016.  ;D

Too Complicated

Quote from: DonaldLah on December 15, 2017, 05:47:04 PM
Puma King 2014
If you are tired every day, maybe you have apnea. A number of the popular indications of sleep apnea include, persistent snoring, stopages in breathing, daytime sleepiness, and choking or gasping throughout sleep. If your lover notices you have these symptoms when you are slumbering, you ought to visit a physician on an analysis of your respective problem.

Working with a excellent credit history counselor can help a lot to boost a bad credit rating. Before you decide to retain the services of a single, even though, make certain that you've accomplished your research in researching them. There are many crooks and con performers out there who prey on unsuspecting those who need assistance using their poor credit records.

Way Way Way too complicated.  I'm sick.   Cut me some slack Donald

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on August 28, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
Are they going to even raise the false flag and blame Russia in desperation?

Yes, they did.

Jackstar

https://lfb.org/hillarys-just-dodged-six-bullets/

Somehow, I missed this one until now:

[attachment=1]

And, just think--things are still getting better.

Metron2267

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-committee-chairmanship-will-be-time-for-paybacks/

If Democrats take over the House in the midterm elections, Maxine Waters has some scores to settle.

The California congresswoman told a group of constituents what’s in store for her enemies, should she gain the chairmanship of the Financial Services Committee.

“First of all, if we take back the House, most of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus will be chairs of the committees of the Congress of the United States of America,” Waters said, waving her fingers as the audience applauded.

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

“That’s all of Wall Street. That’s all the insurance companies, that’s all the banks. And so, of course, the CEOs of the banks now are saying, ‘What can we do to stop Maxine Waters because if she gets in she’s going to give us a bad time?'” she said.

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned.

“I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities,” she continued with the tone of a preacher.

“I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the dotted line for junk,” she yelled, “and for mess that we could not afford.”

“I have people who are homeless who have never gotten back into a home. What am I going to do to you?

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she vowed.

Governance by retribution. What could go wrong?

Maxine’s mob loved it, bursting into cheers.

>:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

https://www.sayanythingblog.com/entry/north-dakota-democrats-promote-message-telling-hunters-they-may-lose-their-licenses-if-they-vote/

Sending out mailers backing a conservative independent candidate in the Secretary of State race isn’t the only way in which North Dakota Democrats are trying to mislead voters.

A reader alerted me to this curious message on Facebook which tells voters they may lose their hunting licenses in other states if they vote:

Metron2267

Never tire of that look on her evil mug!
:)

Gd5150

When you realize it was more than gas.

WeinerInHand

🤨😐😐😐

😏😀😀😀

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 01, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
🤨😐😐😐

Says we have to stop demonizing people and then immediately goes on to demonize all white men. ::)

This guy may be gay, I don’t know but he’s a faggot for other reasons.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

8)

WeinerInHand

👏👏👏🇺🇸🤘😀🇺🇸👏👏👏

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
Says we have to stop demonizing people and then immediately goes on to demonize all white men. ::)

Democrat election strategy 9,386:
Alienate all white voters.  Hahahaha!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 01, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
👏👏👏🇺🇸🤘😀🇺🇸👏👏👏

This is going to be a blood bath

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 01, 2018, 03:32:52 PM
This is going to be a blood bath

We love it when a plan comes together!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 01, 2018, 03:32:52 PM