• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

albrecht

So much still to come in and the West Coast and close to call in some ones and constantly changing, assuming proper counts etc. I'm not celebrating anything yet but hope it goes the right way and Reps keep the House (already "called") and Senate. Jeez, Stars getting killed.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 09:06:32 PM
He should have stuck to remote viewing. His gut must have had too much vodka.

...and gold ,lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

136 or 142

It looks like when all the votes are in Hillary Clinton will win the popular vote but lose in the electoral college.

whoozit

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 09:09:39 PM
Is the ID issued to people for free in New Hampshire ?
you can use a drivers license, state issued ID, armed services ID, school ID, passport etc..  Non driver photo ID I'd $10 in NH.  I couldn't find a convenient link to the rules.  You can search NH voting ID and get the info.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 08, 2016, 09:12:13 PM
Yeah. Built in the UK. Employing UK workers...Australian made Chevvy employing, erm Australian workers.

When Trump's president it will be a lot easier for Scotland to secede.  ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 08, 2016, 09:10:43 PM
I bought yesterday. Winning!

If you're serious about that.  The way these things usually go (like with Brexit) is the market thinks it overreacts and the prices settle down, but in the long term things end up turning out worse than initially feared (I'm not saying a President Trump will be worse than initially feared, but that the market could decline more than initially feared.)  So, you should probably sell tomorrow or in a couple days and then buy back a few months from now.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 08, 2016, 09:12:13 PM
Yeah. Built in the UK. Employing UK workers...Australian made Chevvy employing, erm Australian workers.

But bosses of UK workers are east-INDIANDS ...your ex slaves ...lol
parody of life I guess

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2016, 09:16:17 PM
When Trump's president it will be a lot easier for Scotland to secede.  ;)

...they want to stay in the EU, Trumps lover Farage wanted out. Every possibility that if they are a separate country in everyway, they could ban Trump from their country. They don't like him at all.

136 or 142

Quote from: whoozit on November 08, 2016, 09:16:13 PM
you can use a drivers license, state issued ID, armed services ID, school ID, passport etc..  Non driver photo ID I'd $10 in NH.  I couldn't find a convenient link to the rules.  You can search NH voting ID and get the info.

If the state issued ID is free and is easy to obtain, I don't have a problem with that.

They are saying Burr keeps his Senate seat here in NC. 

whoozit

I'm watching CNN to see if Wolf's hair ignites if Trump wins.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 09:18:58 PM
But bosses of UK workers are east-INDIANDS ...your ex slaves ...lol
parody of life I guess

What are you talking about? You been drinking?

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 08, 2016, 09:19:03 PM
...they want to stay in the EU, Trumps lover Farage wanted out. Every possibility that if they are a separate country in everyway, they could ban Trump from their country. They don't like him at all.

They were thinking of finding a way of allowing Scotland and Northern Ireland to remain in the E.U.  That would likely be good for Scotland.

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 08, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
This is my projection

beauty , just golden --but that bastard should be with her as well

whoozit

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 09:19:18 PM
If the state issued ID is free and is easy to obtain, I don't have a problem with that.
It's $10 and you have to bring info similar to what you need for a drivers license.  I'm glad you approve of the voting laws in NH.   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 08, 2016, 09:19:03 PM

They like him just fine. He has a golf course there, you stupid shit.  ::) :D

http://www.trumpgolfscotland.com/

136 or 142

Quote from: whoozit on November 08, 2016, 09:21:13 PM
It's $10 and you have to bring info similar to what you need for a drivers license.  I'm glad you approve of the voting laws in NH.   ;)

If it's free for some people, that's fine.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 09:21:16 PM
2016 is best year.

I don't have time to trawl through all of liberal Twitter, but I bet some really salty tweets are flying.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 09:18:29 PM
If you're serious about that.  The way these things usually go (like with Brexit) is the market thinks it overreacts and the prices settle down, but in the long term things end up turning out worse than initially feared (I'm not saying a President Trump will be worse than initially feared, but that the market could decline more than initially feared.)  So, you should probably sell tomorrow or in a couple days and then buy back a few months from now.

I'm a long term kind of guy. Like having the stuff around. Not for sale. I always have a gold eagle in my guitar pick pocket.