• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

REAL FOOD-FAKE FOOD

Started by theONE, October 13, 2016, 12:04:28 AM

theONE

"PARMIGIANO REGGIANO--THE ONLY PARMESAN"
http://www.parmigianoreggiano.com/american/default.aspx

...nice TWO 12-13 minutes videos there talking about history of this King-of-cheeses
If you like eating cheeses /especially/ this cheese might as well eat the real McCoy

[attachment deleted by admin]

CozyRozie

George Clooney just sold his tequila business for up to $1 billion
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/21/george-clooney-just-sold-his-tequila-business-for-1-billion.html

Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017
*George Clooney is selling his tequila company Casamigos to Diageo for as much as $1 billion, the company said Wednesday.
"If you asked us four years ago if we had a billion dollar company, I don't think we would have said yes," Clooney told CNBC via email.
"This reflects Diageo's belief in our company and our belief in Diageo. But we're not going anywhere. We'll still be very much a part of Casamigos.
Starting with a shot tonight. Maybe two."
Diageo said it will initially pay $700 million, with the potential for another $300 million based on the tequila's performance over 10 years.
The transaction is expected to close during the second half of 2017.*

....so I bought a bottle, and sipping it right now, woOow what a smooth shine, I don't drink tequila much but I think I'm going to have this particular one as my regular stock.
This thing is velvety smooth, but has enough bite and jolt to let you know that you are drinking tequila not some spirit. Love it.
I hope I'm not going to empty whole bottle tonight..lol ;)

CozyRozie

Ha ha ha..

Moscow prepares to extend food ban in response to EU sanctions
Published time: 29 Jun, 2017 13:50
https://www.rt.com/business/394592-russia-eu-sanctions-response/

*The Russian government wants to prolong countermeasures on the European Union for another 18 months, said Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
His statement comes a day after the EU extended its anti-Russia economic sanctions.

"Of course, we will react adequately. Yesterday we discussed this issue with President Vladimir Putin and the government will submit a proposal to extend the ban for another year - until December 31, 2018,” Medvedev said on Thursday during a cabinet meeting.
He expressed regret that "European partners continue this not very constructive line” toward Russia.
On Wednesday, the European Union prolonged economic sanctions against Russia by six months.
Restrictions on business with Russian energy, defense, and financial sectors will remain until January 31, 2018.

The sanctions were first introduced over the crisis in Ukraine and the Crimea reunification in 2014.
They include an arms export ban, limited access to finance for Russian banks, and travel bans for over 150 individuals.
Many measures, specifically, prohibit financial interactions with Crimea.

In response, the Kremlin imposed an embargo on EU agricultural produce, food and raw materials.
Since then the sides have repeatedly broadened and extended the restrictive measures.
Moscow has warned it would only lift the ban if the EU rolls back the sanctions.
According to Medvedev, the extension of countermeasures will help Russian farmers and stimulate domestic production.*

../European farmers ARE squealing because they lost wast Russian markets, lol
and since Putin restricted GMO foods to be produced/grown in Russia at the end RUSSIA will be the BIG WINNER in this economical war imposed by US and EU.
I think this is a prime example of how stupid people are being outplayed BY smart people.
TRUTH ALWAYS WINS BellGabbers, ALWAYS.. 8)

BRAVO PUTIN :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 29, 2017, 02:50:00 PM
George Clooney just sold his tequila business for up to $1 billion
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/21/george-clooney-just-sold-his-tequila-business-for-1-billion.html

Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017
*George Clooney is selling his tequila company Casamigos to Diageo for as much as $1 billion, the company said Wednesday.
"If you asked us four years ago if we had a billion dollar company, I don't think we would have said yes," Clooney told CNBC via email.
"This reflects Diageo's belief in our company and our belief in Diageo. But we're not going anywhere. We'll still be very much a part of Casamigos.
Starting with a shot tonight. Maybe two."
Diageo said it will initially pay $700 million, with the potential for another $300 million based on the tequila's performance over 10 years.
The transaction is expected to close during the second half of 2017.*

....so I bought a bottle, and sipping it right now, woOow what a smooth shine, I don't drink tequila much but I think I'm going to have this particular one as my regular stock.
This thing is velvety smooth, but has enough bite and jolt to let you know that you are drinking tequila not some spirit. Love it.
I hope I'm not going to empty whole bottle tonight..lol ;)

..went already through 1/2 bottle of this tequila tonight and the buzz is so nice and smooth, feeling tipsy but not heavy drunk, very nice shine, if you can afford it I highly recommend it.

CozyRozie

I just received courier delivery from my friend in Canada a bottle of Crown Royal-BLACK.
I will be tasting it tonight.
But I must tell you that the George Clooney's tequila from last night is terrific indeed.
Woke up today fresh like a cucumber, no headache, no heavy feeling, nothing,no unpleasant feeling at all as it could be sometimes with other spirits including scotches despite drinking 3/4 of the bottle. 
Very impressed with it.

CozyRozie

Started drinking that CrownRoyal-BLACK that my leaf buddy sent me from Canada for the occasion that Canada is celebrating 145 birthday.
It's OK after few sips but need to drink more to get better feel of it.
Happy 145-th Canada.

coaster

Quote from: th'ONE on June 30, 2017, 01:04:55 AM

..went already through 1/2 bottle of this tequila tonight and the buzz is so nice and smooth, feeling tipsy but not heavy drunk, very nice shine, if you can afford it I highly recommend it.
Great booze and an incredible buy out. Clooney's acting is hit or miss, but his business sense is on par. Even after everyone gets paid, that guy is looking at a huge paycheck. Well done. A George who isn't a moron.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 01, 2017, 12:39:02 AM
Great booze and an incredible buy out. Clooney's acting is hit or miss, but his business sense is on par. Even after everyone gets paid, that guy is looking at a huge paycheck. Well done. A George who isn't a moron.

ha ha, That line gave me loud LOLS
..well done Sir.

coaster

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 12:50:06 AM
ha ha, That line gave me loud LOLS
..well done Sir.
Ya know, I thought of poor George Knapp after I posted that, but I am far too drunk to edit a post.. I love Knapp.
I'm talking to you noory and senda.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 30, 2017, 09:21:19 PM
Started drinking that CrownRoyal-BLACK that my leaf buddy sent me from Canada for the occasion that Canada is celebrating 145 birthday.
Happy 145-th Canada.

Get him to send you some Lot 40 next time if you like a drink with bold flavour (100% rye?).  If you are after something possibly even better (but a little more subtle) Century 15/25... I could be wrong- but I think it may be 100% corn.

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 01, 2017, 12:54:14 AM
Ya know, I thought of poor George Knapp after I posted that, but I am far too drunk to edit a post.. I love Knapp.
I'm talking to you noory and senda.

O no, there was no confusion that you vere talking only about the bad Georges..lol 
Yes I made special listening time for George Knapp as well.
Senda is such a difficult case to approach.
I was trying to like the guy -but I can't.
I was trying to hate the guy -but also I don't have that in me.
So I just gave up on him. Wish him and his cats the best..ha ha

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 01, 2017, 01:18:30 AM
Get him to send you some Lot 40 next time if you like a drink with bold flavour (100% rye?).  If you are after something possibly even better (but a little more subtle) Century 15/25... I could be wrong- but I think it may be 100% corn.

Thnx, sounds interesting, especially the 100% rye.
Last time I had tequila was few years ago and it was the average variety, it was good but too 'harsh' -this G.Clooney stuff is a different level, well and the price of it is almost double of the average stuff.
I was usually drinking brandies or wines. Scotches, I had period when I was drinking them but somehow lost enthusiasm.
Tequila I also like because of the source the alcohol is made from, never been fan of corn booze, I know it could be great drinking, but just corm itself is not that "precious" for me as grapes, or in this case agave to make tequila.   
I was thinking that in case of the G Clooney tequila it would be the name that called for the higher price, but not, the stuff is really pure.
You can see the thick residue left when you tilt the glass. 

CozyRozie

my reflections...

After drinking 1/2 bottle of that Canadian whiskey, (it's a very descent whiskey for sure) but I definitely prefer the clean taste and clean 'high/buzz' that yesterday's tequila gave me.
I'm going to explore more tequilas.
Don't like vodka,gin is bit better but gin is vodka with infusion of herbs.
Brandies, I guess I got tired of them..and same as whiskey brandies eventually make me feel 'heavy' after 1/2 bottle.
Yesterday after 3/4 bottle of tequila I was felling 'light' fresh,crispy, yet very nicely tipsy,..perfect effect.
Not that I need to drink 3/4 bottle to be happy, getting tipsy is the goal ;) and some nights 1/3 of the bottle is good enough.
I understand that lower price tequilas might not be as nice in it's overall effect, but I like the concept of making alcohol from the agave plant. 

Anyhow cheers... ;)

P.S.
I'm going to try that 15/25 even it's a corn , but the trill is in trying new booze if was made in respectful way, and as we know the distillation, number of distillation runs makes the difference, so maybe that 15/25 was made that way. 
If is shits I will mail (at his expense) the empty bottle to WOTR :P

CozyRozie

Drinking George Clooney's tequila tonight again.
But tonight I decided to go rustic...I'm not using a glass, ..just gobbling straight from the bottle... 8) :)

CozyRozie

I'm drinking .. and inhaling tonight
8) should be fun :)

CozyRozie

*** Ha ha ha ***

‘No Coko Loko’: Schumer calls on FDA to crackdown on ‘snortable chocolate’
Published time: 9 Jul, 2017 21:16
https://www.rt.com/usa/395819-snorting-chocolate-schumer-fda/

*Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is calling on the FDA to clampdown on a new type of “snortable chocolate,” warning that the cacao powder substance is being marketed like a drug.
The New York Democrat wrote to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Saturday, calling for a crackdown on inhalable food products like Coko Loko, according to AP.

Coko Loko, produced by Florida based company Legal Lean, is described by its manufacturers as “infused raw cacao with a special energy blend.”
It doesn’t divulge details on further ingredients, but it reportedly includes common energy drink constituents.
The product is intended to focus the energy of the consumer as well as improve mood and overall well being.

“A sudden rush of serotonin will produce an elevated mood and a state of euphoria similar to the feeling of ecstasy.
This is the feeling that will make the music sound better and increase overall happiness,”
the website claims along with the disclaimer that its statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.

The company also claims snorting the substance will unleash a “euphoric energy” ideal for “party goers to dance the night away without a crash.”
Schumer says the product has “no clear health value” and warrants an investigation.
The FDA previously told the Washington Post there’s been no decision on whether the agency would regulate the product.
“I can’t think of a single parent who thinks it is a good idea for their children to be snorting over-the-counter stimulants up their noses,” Schumer said.

The website notes that Coko Loko is not recommended for children, though it’s available online for $19.99.
Company founder Nick Anderson told Good Morning America that he didn’t consult with any medical professionals but witnessed the trend gaining popularity in Europe.
"There’s really no negative publicity so I thought we’re good to go," he said.
Medical experts have said, however, that it’s unclear what the effects of the product could be.*

.../ I just snort 100% pure high quality cacao/cocoa powder and drink hot cocoa with dash of cinnamon and a pinch of grounded cloves and pinch of grounded black pepper and sweetened with cocoanut sugar-
-dropped coffee completely now/

Hog

Quote from: futureMV on June 30, 2017, 09:21:19 PM
Happy 145-th Canada.

Thanks! Though, it was our 150th birthday, we were born in 1867.

FYI-There is also Crown Royal-Maple. Crown Royal used to be made just a short distance from my house.  Crown Royal is the number one selling Canadian Whisky in the USA.  The Black version that you enjoyed is higher in ethanol content, 45%(90 proof) IIRC.

peace
Hog

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 10, 2017, 09:37:08 PM

FYI-There is also Crown Royal-Maple. Crown Royal used to be made just a short distance from my house.  Crown Royal is the number one selling Canadian Whisky in the USA.  The Black version that you enjoyed is higher in ethanol content, 45%(90 proof) IIRC.

peace
Hog

haha,
so Canadians are boozing up America,..well we know who gave them that idea.
Is it true that Russians... ah never mind :P

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 10, 2017, 09:37:08 PM

peace
Hog

O sorry, I was told that French separatists in Quebec deducted 5 years for pain and suffering, you know those French always bitch about something...lol

CozyRozie

*** :) ;) 8) ***

Drinking vine tonight (ready to open second bottle), smoking Mongolian grown pot-{hash}, snorting cacao/cocoa powder and drink hot cocoa listening to Russian music, speakers are blasting quite loud...
...and occasionally posting on Bellgab.
Life is great :)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 11, 2017, 03:49:09 PM
*** :) ;) 8) ***

Drinking vine tonight (ready to open second bottle), smoking Mongolian grown pot-{hash}, snorting cacao/cocoa powder and drink hot cocoa listening to Russian music, speakers are blasting quite loud...
...and occasionally posting on Bellgab.
Life is great :)
my respect for you is renewed...
sounds great

CozyRozie

For last 3 hours I'm drinking great Armenian red wine, eating nice rich red yak meat ,smoking Mongolian grown pot/hash
and snorting Dutch processed Organic CACAO/COCOA powder.
F*ck I'm goooood  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

CozyRozie

mikuthing01 doesn't like to drink alcohol but mikuthing01 gets sexy high by sniffing panties from his collection of Asian dolls,
and mikuthing01 gets high snorting gun powder.

ZaZa

I was drinking good quality beer and very good tequila yesterday {and smoking pot and snorting cacao/cocoa powder}
and woke up totally OK, I was expecting to pay for mixing beer & tequila but no, so I'm doing the same today for last 5 hours.
Feels good and smooth. lol, 8)

ZaZa

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 02:34:06 AM
I was drinking good quality beer and very good tequila yesterday {and smoking pot and snorting cacao/cocoa powder}
and woke up totally OK, I was expecting to pay for mixing beer & tequila but no, so I'm doing the same today for last 5 hours.
Feels good and smooth. lol, 8)

TONIGHT I'M HAVING VERY SIMILAR 'MENU' as yesterday sans beer, just snorting / puffing and tequila 8)

ZaZa

Starting tonight with 10 years old Spanish vine, couple of pot puffs, snorting cacao/cocoa powder,
and as a back up bottle of white from Portugal...{young & refreshing it was advertised} and loud music [quite loud actually, I love listening to LOUD music]

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 08:50:33 PM
Starting tonight with 10 years old Spanish vine, couple of pot puffs, snorting cacao/cocoa powder,
and as a back up bottle of white from Portugal...{young & refreshing it was advertised} and loud music [quite loud actually, I love listening to LOUD music]

I knew it... I run out of red ...so I just uncorked the white, ...yes 'uncorked' not  opened.
Opened is for plebs, uncorced is for us..the evolved the sophisticated bunch.....

f*ck you (you know who you are)

starrmtn001

Quote from: DaddyErectus on August 23, 2017, 12:18:12 PM
Vanilla crime wave hits Madagascar after cyclone spikes prices
Published time: 23 Aug, 2017 14:52
https://www.rt.com/business/400654-vanilla-price-bubble-madagascar/

*The price of vanilla, Madagascar's largest export, has risen in recent months after storm damage and growing demand for the natural extract squeezed the market.
Since 2015 the price of the spice has soared from $100 per kilogram to "a never-before-seen peak of between $600 and $750 a kilo,"
according to Georges Geeraerts, president of Madagascar's Group of Vanilla Exporters.

The Indian Ocean island accounts for about 80 percent of global vanilla production, and trade remains largely unregulated.
Demand for one of the world’s most popular flavors eventually outstripped supply of around 1,800 tons per year.
The shortage intensified after tropical cyclone Enawo hit Madagascar earlier this year destroying a third of the island’s crops.
Skyrocketing prices have made vanilla unaffordable for confectionery companies.
Some high-end ice cream companies have had to pull the flavor from the menu.*

It gives one pause to take into consideration what we, as a society, take for granted.

Quote from: DaddyErectus on August 23, 2017, 12:18:12 PM
Vanilla crime wave hits Madagascar after cyclone spikes prices
Published time: 23 Aug, 2017 14:52
https://www.rt.com/business/400654-vanilla-price-bubble-madagascar/

*The price of vanilla, Madagascar's largest export, has risen in recent months after storm damage and growing demand for the natural extract squeezed the market.
Since 2015 the price of the spice has soared from $100 per kilogram to "a never-before-seen peak of between $600 and $750 a kilo,"
according to Georges Geeraerts, president of Madagascar's Group of Vanilla Exporters.

The Indian Ocean island accounts for about 80 percent of global vanilla production, and trade remains largely unregulated.
Demand for one of the world’s most popular flavors eventually outstripped supply of around 1,800 tons per year.
The shortage intensified after tropical cyclone Enawo hit Madagascar earlier this year destroying a third of the island’s crops.
Skyrocketing prices have made vanilla unaffordable for confectionery companies.
Some high-end ice cream companies have had to pull the flavor from the menu.*

Get fucked, Casio.