• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Consumate Professional

Started by Sarcastic Plastic, October 05, 2016, 02:30:12 AM

Two nights ago you mispronounced "Velázquez" just like last year when you mispronounced "Martinez". You're such a professional and gosh it's good to have you on the radio.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 08:32:15 PM
what is this thread about?
Seems to be about somebody mispronouncing 'Marpenis.'   Or living in Marpenis? 

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 08:32:15 PM
what is this thread about?

My apologies, I didn't think I needed to spell it out. My comment was directed toward that consummate professional, everybody's favorite radio man: George Noory. I shouldn't be so hard on him, I mispronounce "Velázquez" and "Martinez" all the time, don't you? I mean they're very difficult words to pronounce - VEL-AZ-QUEZ, MAR-TIN-EZ - it's so easy to get confused by such obscure ethnic names.

Three hundred million people in this country and George Noory is the best they can come up with for an internationally-known radio show, don't you find that just a little bit strange? Someone so incompetent and stupid - I don't understand how things like that happen. I guess it's corruption, I guess it's someone knowing someone else, I guess it's some process by which the best person for the job definitely did not get the job.

Oh gosh look at the time I gotta go, he's on the radio right this very minute hawking Carnivora and Paranormal Freak dot com, can't miss out on any of that. Have a glorious evening.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 05, 2016, 02:30:12 AM
Two nights ago you mispronounced "Velázquez" just like last year when you mispronounced "Martinez". You're such a professional and gosh it's good to have you on the radio.

Keep listening. You love it. You do.

cweb

Who's a consumme professional? I loves me some soup.

Carnivora Consommé, George's Old Fashioned Geriatric Gumbo - I see a new product line for criticalhealthnews.com

Lilith

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 22, 2016, 02:59:37 AM
Carnivora Consommé, George's Old Fashioned Geriatric Gumbo - I see a new product line for criticalhealthnews.com

Is that YOU Donald Noory?  8) :-*

theONE

This thread reminds me of a plastic recycling depot -I don't know why -but it does