• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PEPE the Frog

Started by Imconfused, September 22, 2016, 09:24:56 AM

JesusJuice

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 30, 2016, 09:49:31 PM
that's got to be a meme people aren't actually this stupid are they?

The mainstream media and the JDL have said that Pepe is a symbol of white nationalism. Most people will be cowed by public shaming since they don't want to be accused of being a racist. Others simply don't want to get into an argument over a cartoon frog and will submit to peer pressure.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 30, 2016, 09:54:58 PM

The mainstream media and the JDL have said that Pepe is a symbol of white nationalism. Most people will be cowed by public shaming since they don't want to be accused of being a racist. Others simply don't want to get into an argument over a cartoon frog and will submit to peer pressure.

Fuck those SJW faggots. We've got Michael Horn. Checkmate motherfuckers!

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on September 30, 2016, 10:11:15 PM
Fuck those SJW faggots. We've got Michael Horn. Checkmate motherfuckers!

He looks like pepe, you know with penis shaped head and all

Dr. MD MD

It's why I ditched my Facebook account and don't give a shit about Twitter. I had feeling this shit was going to go fascist pretty quickly years ago. The tyranny of the masses.  ;)

Quote from: norland2424 on September 30, 2016, 10:12:19 PM
He looks like pepe, you know with penis shaped head and all

Yes, my precious, yes. It's all coming together nicely.

bateman

Wendy's: confirmed white supremacists. Notify authorities immediately.

ItsOver

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 30, 2016, 09:45:59 PM
This is apparently making the rounds on Facebook. People are actually losing "friends" because of an anthropomorphic green cartoon frog that likes to urinate with is pants hiked down.

Ha!  Cartoon frog butt-hurt.  Oh, the humanity.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2016, 10:28:00 PM
Am I supposed to know who that guy is...cuz I don't.  ???

He's just some dick head.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on October 02, 2016, 05:28:17 PM
He's just some dick head.

I think I figured it out since. Bezos, right?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2016, 06:05:19 PM
I think I figured it out since. Bezos, right?

lol, it's Michael Horn. The dummy that 'represents', Billy Meier.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on October 02, 2016, 06:22:21 PM
lol, it's Michael Horn. The dummy that 'represents', Billy Meier.

Hmmm...I think I may have just cracked this case wide open. Michael Horn IS Jeff Bezos!  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2016, 06:26:07 PM
Hmmm...I think I may have just cracked this case wide open. Michael Horn IS Jeff Bezos!  ;)

Follow the Soros...

LadyFish

My 13 year old just started laughing........Black & white PEPE poster is  photobombing CNN VP discussion! Pepe is on MSM!

pate

this statement inspired my Pepe the other day  "They can take our lives, but they canna take our free association"

Maybe there's a better caption for it?  Dunno, was thinking perhaps "They can take our memes, but they canna take our free association"  Dunno, I think I am done working on it.  Moving on...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 08, 2016, 12:41:47 PM
this statement inspired my Pepe the other day  "They can take our lives, but they canna take our free association"

Maybe there's a better caption for it?  Dunno, was thinking perhaps "They can take our memes, but they canna take our free association"  Dunno, I think I am done working on it.  Moving on...

FREEEEDOOOMMM!!!!  ;D

Imconfused

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 18, 2016, 05:46:19 PM
This is how Matt Furie is going to take back Pepe.

That avatar...

Speechless here.

Aaaaaand reported! 

JesusJuice

Quote from: Imconfused on October 18, 2016, 06:00:41 PM

That avatar...

Speechless here.

Aaaaaand reported!

Aw, you bitch!

pate

Nautical SHore if this is an exceedingly rare(bad fauxe FRANKENSCHTEIN|bier?| ackscent) PEPE or Watt, hoping oar ForShame(4chan) fiends can clarify the stock rofl le gendarme comsunne>?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsQfTaStcs

Merci, milda/bientot

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 06, 2017, 02:35:35 AM
N'est [pas} Neitze?

To the great befuddlement of a great many others and the mild bemusement of myself: I declare This Pate Post to be wholly parseable.

I know, right? It is weird to me too. But sometimes, this guy just seems to be posting through the Kleenex.

pate

milque-prosit

!x18+1/2,.