***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 10:04:05 PM
Lol wonder how many drugs she is under

what ever the number..you know it is also the good stuff

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 10:04:36 PM
Let me know when the livestream of the shootout with the police begins. Those tend to be lulzy.

Dont think there will be one, this happened hours ago now

Quote from: trostol on September 17, 2016, 10:05:40 PM
what ever the number..you know it is also the good stuff

I bet all the colors of the rainbow are represented. Equality my Nubian Kang!

Dr. MD MD

The bomb robot used to be an actor, right? Wasn't he #5 in that movie back in the 80s?  ???

trostol

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 10:07:53 PM
I bet all the colors of the rainbow are represented. Equality my Nubian Kang!

i am sure she is off air like

"I dindu all da drugs, only some of them" -HRC

Damn, you go live normie life for a few hours and then happenings happen.

We need some common sense pressure cooker laws!

#DumpsterLivesMatter

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 10:14:22 PM

Plenty of normal still out there - only 17 guys got shot in Chicago so far this weekend.

17 wounded in weekend shootings across Chicago

Unreal

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 10:14:22 PM

Keepin it real realz on here, fam.

Uncle Duke

Sounds like EOD in NYC just detonated the alleged second device.

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on September 17, 2016, 10:22:43 PM
Someone just threw their Galaxy Note 7 in the dumpster...

Lithium batteries are just the worst!

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 10:20:18 PM
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/777353084762722304

Big suprise.

I'm trying to think of why someone would unintentionally detonate pressure cooker bombs in NYC?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 10:29:18 PM
I'm trying to think of why someone would unintentionally detonate pressure cooker bombs in NYC?

*sigh* Amish KKK at it again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 10:29:18 PM

OK...right...So, check it out: Maybe someone was having some sort of outdoor breakfast event and just incorrectly wired up the timer? Huh? It could happen!  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 10:34:41 PM
OK...right...So, check it out: Maybe someone was having some sort of outdoor breakfast event and just incorrectly wired up the timer? Huh? It could happen!  :D

You may be on to something. I own a giant pressure cooker and it's scary as fuck everytime I use it. Grandma was pressure cooking a giant turkey on a street corner, somehow the release valve got welded shut and then ka-boom. Don't you Islamaphobists now feel silly?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 17, 2016, 10:37:40 PM
You may be on to something. I own a giant pressure cooker and it's scary as fuck everytime I use it. Grandma was pressure cooking a giant turkey on a street corner, somehow the release valve got welded shut and then ka-boom. Don't you Islamaphobists now feel silly?

I wasn't actually being serious but I could see the news going there. Even if it was that there would be zoning permits and such. They seem to be framing the possibility that it could've just been someone throwing out an old pressure cooker...but how does one explode on it's own?! Are these things powered with nitro or something?!  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2016, 10:44:39 PM
I wasn't actually being serious but I could see the news going there. Even if it was that there would be zoning permits and such. They seem to be framing the possibility that it could've just been someone throwing out an old pressure cooker...but how does one explode on it's own?! Are these things powered with nitro or something?!  :D

Curry build-up.

Dr. MD MD

The one on 27th is reported to be wired to a cellphone. Definitely NOT terrorism!  ::) :D

Those damn Amish always accidentally wiring their cell phones to pressure cookers!

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on September 17, 2016, 10:53:42 PM
Those damn Amish always accidentally wiring their cell phones to pressure cookers!

Why do they hate us? Is it our automobiles? Fancy clothes? Our non farming ways? What?

Dr. MD MD

How naive! Don't they know that outdoor cellphone slow cooking is just the latest gourmet craze in New York.  ::)