• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art is my BFF

Started by The Anarchist, September 05, 2016, 03:14:00 AM

The Anarchist

I remember when... I heard John Lear on C2C. He was pretty far out there. The story about soldiers in 'Nam having firefights with aliens was crazy man! Art was the perfect host. He kept the narrative going and John Lear was awesome! I think it was one of Art's best shows. I will be an Art Bell fan forever...

Agree. Those interviews were great! Never really knew what to believe. It was either one extremely interesting piece of insider information or an amazing tale of fantasy. Maybe a little of both; I have no way of knowing. Either way, between the two of them, they had me spellbound. Sure miss great radio like that.

Now we get Captain Kangaroo fumbling around with Mr. Greenjeans making a whole mess not worth considering. Those Art days were our good ol' days.

The Anarchist

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on September 05, 2016, 04:20:09 AM
Agree. Those interviews were great! Never really knew what to believe. It was either one extremely interesting piece of insider information or an amazing tale of fantasy. Maybe a little of both; I have no way of knowing. Either way, between the two of them, they had me spellbound. Sure miss great radio like that.

Now we get Captain Kangaroo fumbling around with Mr. Greenjeans making a whole mess not worth considering. Those Art days were our good ol' days.

Yeah they were indeed! I would like whomever is selecting the "Somewhere In Time" retrospectives to be more of a fan or at least have a clue! Just because 1996 is 20 years ago is not a reason to replay them - pick the really fucking awesome shows no matter what year for goodness sake! IMO...

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on September 05, 2016, 04:20:09 AM

And not even Bunny Rabbit or Mr. Moose...
George Noory sucks satan's balls.