• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

michio

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 07, 2016, 11:18:22 PM
Hopefully they are gonna do a blood sacrifice with Heather and Jorch to restore Art's health and work ethic. ;)

A naked fire dance to raise Art's spirits wouldn't hurt.

SciFiAuthor

Jeez, she didn't even get a solid plug out of it from Jorch. Just jeez.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 12:10:42 AM

he plugged it like, "mid<sneeze> in the <cough>."

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: mv on August 08, 2016, 12:24:03 AM
he plugged it like, "mid<sneeze> in the <cough>."

He totally glanced over that lol. Didn't say what "Midnight in the Desert" was or anything, just that she hosted it. She was had. George wins. 

dipp

Ah!  :( I missed it!!!! Got to c2c 10:30pm pst time. :( :(  Stuck listening to George talking about candles. Is there somewhere we can listen to a repeat.. I hope Heather might play it tomorrow at the start of her show...  :-\

dipp

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 12:27:10 AM
He totally glanced over that lol. Didn't say what "Midnight in the Desert" was or anything, just that she hosted it. She was had. George wins.

Nooooooooooooo!!! nope. no.   nonononononono.
no

Still trying to contemplate, why this appearance on C2C? No earth shattering news. Who knows?

Her voice makes my skin crawl, which is odd since she used to allegedly make dude's foreskin crawl. Why is she the spokesperson for the Art Bell estate? Bless Jorch for having the courtesy to not rip his ears off listening to her.  ;)

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 12:10:42 AM
Art already gave her the plug.

ItsOver

Quote from: god of thunder on August 08, 2016, 01:02:49 AM
Still trying to contemplate, why this appearance on C2C? No earth shattering news. Who knows?
"Thank yeeewww, muh lady!"  First drop in the coin box.

Noory won a long time ago, by default. 

He probably asked Art if he could give an update on his health, and that's who was sent to do it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 08, 2016, 04:04:18 AM
Her voice makes my skin crawl

The go-between and the working stiff have a chinwag about the originators health status

Heathers poor hosting initially made me re-like Noory, but since they're both big buddies now I don't like either of them

Its back to Somewhere in Time for me

Fuck this noise

Did HW say that Art left the first hospital because they didn't have CNN News? That's bizarre.
Dave wins a point for hosting this "update." Probably got a few C2C Insider subscriptions out of it but I might have to deduct the point for mentioning that Art was a heavy smoker with COPD. Classy as ever.

I hope Art's feeling better despite all of this background BS.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 12:27:10 AM

Didn't even offer a brief description or even the web address for the show!  Man, what a totally awkward situation.  I was also taken aback by Jorch's seemingly total lack of interest in details about Art's health.

Heather seemed really nervous, or is that how she normally sounds?  She sounded nervously scripted.  I haven't heard her speak since the first few days of taking over MITD.  It sounds like she hasn't changed much, unfortunately.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 08, 2016, 05:59:01 AM
"Thank yeeewww, muh lady!"  First drop in the coin box.

Yes! The serf paying homage to the feudal lord.

ItsOver

Quote from: creepygreenlight on August 08, 2016, 07:46:27 AM
Didn't even offer a brief description or even the web address for the show!  Man, what a totally awkward situation.  I was also taken aback by Jorch's seemingly total lack of interest in details about Art's health.

Heather seemed really nervous, or is that how she normally sounds?  She sounded nervously scripted.  I haven't heard her speak since the first few days of taking over MITD.  It sounds like she hasn't changed much, unfortunately.
I'm glad to see I wasn't disappointed in my expectations for this bizarre appearance.  Jorch was Jorch, and HW was HW.  Jorch wins.

"Who's HW?  Jorch's new bitch.  Who's Art Bell?  Oh, some "has been."  Right, Jorch?"

Robert

Funny thing last night: I fell asleep just as the "Midnight Express" music came on, & woke up half an hour later.  But looks like I didn't miss anything.

nathan

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on August 08, 2016, 07:26:22 AM
Did HW say that Art left the first hospital because they didn't have CNN News? That's bizarre.
Dave wins a point for hosting this "update." Probably got a few C2C Insider subscriptions out of it but I might have to deduct the point for mentioning that Art was a heavy smoker with COPD. Classy as ever.

I hope Art's feeling better despite all of this background BS.

It seems like Art's always loved CNN and has relied on it as his primary news source for decades (name dropped it constantly in the 90's, etc). But since his Trump endorsement he's been following the "anti-CNN" narrative. So yeah, I thought it was weird too that Art needs his CNN so bad that he relocated hospitals....

whoozit

Quote from: nathan on August 08, 2016, 11:49:23 AM
It seems like Art's always loved CNN and has relied on it as his primary news source for decades (name dropped it constantly in the 90's, etc). But since his Trump endorsement he's been following the "anti-CNN" narrative. So yeah, I thought it was weird too that Art needs his CNN so bad that he relocated hospitals....
I've run out of surprise for anything Art does.  I wouldn't bat an eye if he said his COPD was caused by eating pies in a Bigfoot suit behind the house of the guest that feeds them.

bateman

Her voice makes my skin crawl, which is odd since she used to allegedly make dude's foreskin crawl. Why is she the spokesperson for the Art Bell estate? Bless Jorch for having the courtesy to not rip his ears off listening to her.  ;)

+1000

K_Dubb

It's funny -- her manner does not strike me as sexy at all, though the aging creepers who call her regularly suggest otherwise.  Instead, I want to use words like "plucky" and "bumptious", which just makes ripping on her seem legitimate.  We know that enthusiasm which swells her delivery is contrived and she's probably miserable, which is why flinging a turd every once in a while is so gratifying.  I cock my throwing arm every time I hear about how she's pumping out from pole to freezing pole or however it goes.

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2016, 01:52:45 PM
It's funny -- her manner does not strike me as sexy at all, though the aging creepers who call her regularly suggest otherwise.  Instead, I want to use words like "plucky" and "bumptious", which just makes ripping on her seem legitimate.  We know that enthusiasm which swells her delivery is contrived and she's probably miserable, which is why flinging a turd every once in a while is so gratifying.  I cock my throwing arm every time I hear about how she's pumping out from pole to freezing pole or however it goes.

It's posts like these that make me shake my head in agreement, grin, and briefly reflect on why you are one of my favorite BellGabbers.  Cheers to you sir!  8)

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

Look, look--she's just following the script her handlers are giving her. Cut her some slack.

Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on August 08, 2016, 02:04:17 PM
It's posts like these that make me shake my head in agreement, grin, and briefly reflect on why you are one of my favorite BellGabbers.  Cheers to you sir!  8)

shameless pandering

Uncle Duke

George is better man than I.  I'd never have allowed her on my show if she'd said/posted all that stuff about me she has George.  I wonder what Ms Wade would do if George called in to shoot the shit with her during MITD open lines?  That's how Norry and Church became buds.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2016, 02:05:30 PM
Look, look--she's just following the script her handlers are giving her. Cut her some slack.

Well she doesn't have to say it with such relish.  Cheers, Shay!

ShayP

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2016, 02:06:02 PM
shameless pandering

It's posts like these that make me shake my head in agreement, grin, and briefly reflect on why you are one of my favorite BellGabbers.  Cheers to you sir!  ;)  :D

Quote from: nathan on August 08, 2016, 11:49:23 AM

I remember Art saying he got his news from the BBC, fam...

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on August 08, 2016, 02:18:06 PM
I remember Art saying he got his news from the BBC, fam...

If you're dying in the ER would change hospitals over news channels?