• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)

Started by CozyRozie, June 18, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

Kidnostad3

Th' One is the same asshole who last posted on BelGab as "NewStar."  He has a history of haunting and regularly getting kicked off various blogs at which time he goes back to one he has been banned from under a different name.  His pattern upon returning is to generate a flurry of posts wherein he shows some familiarity with BelGab and joins in the criticism of some posters as a way of gaining acceptance by others  He also creates new threads that he shamelessly touts on established threads as if they were something he happened to stumble over.   

It seems that this troll wannabe is trying real hard to pass himself off as someone who knows something about the U.S. and to give the impression that he might even be an immigrant.  However,  his piss-poor English and inane commentary are a dead give away.  He has no real grasp of our idiomatic expressions or insight into our culture.  I doubt that he has ever been closer to the U.S. than the Russian or Eastern European shit hole he was born in.  His commentary quickly becomes bizarre and stridently hostile to things American and he invariably goes ape shit in responce to those of us who see him for the twisted fuck that he is with a string of expletives that no one outside of a psych ward would put together in any language. No doubt he sees himself as a troll but he really sucks at it and should stick to playing Pong or whatever video game is current in the aforementioned Russian or Eastern European shithole.

As mentioned, he last posted on BG as "NewStar" and was banned from BG around March 19th of this year.  Take a look at his posts on or around that date and you'll see why MV saw fit to eject him.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 05, 2017, 02:06:47 AM
Th' One is the same asshole who last posted on BelGab as "NewStar."  He has a history of haunting and regularly getting kicked off various blogs at which time he goes back to one he has been banned from under a different name.  His pattern upon returning is to generate a flurry of posts wherein he shows some familiarity with BelGab and joins in the criticism of some posters as a way of gaining acceptance by others  He also creates new threads that he shamelessly touts on established threads as if they were something he happened to stumble over.   

It seems that this troll wannabe is trying real hard to pass himself off as someone who knows something about the U.S. and to give the impression that he might even be an immigrant.  However,  his piss-poor English and inane commentary are a dead give away.  He has no real grasp of our idiomatic expressions or insight into our culture.  I doubt that he has ever been closer to the U.S. than the Russian or Eastern European shit hole he was born in.  His commentary quickly becomes bizarre and stridently hostile to things American and he invariably goes ape shit in responce to those of us who see him for the twisted fuck that he is with a string of expletives that no one outside of a psych ward would put together in any language. No doubt he sees himself as a troll but he really sucks at it and should stick to playing Pong or whatever video game is current in the aforementioned Russian or Eastern European shithole.

As mentioned, he last posted on BG as "NewStar" and was banned from BG around March 19th of this year.  Take a look at his posts on or around that date and you'll see why MV saw fit to eject him.

YES YES YOU ALREADY POSTED THIS IN THE TRUMP THREAD.
I think that there is a rule about double posting in BellGab's Rulls Section

Sherlock everybody knows who I'm -stop sweating so profusely.. LOL :)

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 02:18:45 AM
YES YES YOU ALREADY POSTED THIS IN THE TRUMP THREAD.
I think that there is a rule about double posting in BellGab's Rulls Section

Sherlock everybody knows who I'm -stop sweating so profusely.. LOL :)

You're on a roll! Fuckface.

CozyRozie

*** Latest ANTIFA NEWS ***

...they are being squeezed by their skinny slimy necks.  THANKS ALMIGHTY GOD !!! 8)

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 11:54:19 AM
*** Latest ANTIFA NEWS ***

...they are being squeezed by their skinny slimy necks.  THANKS ALMIGHTY GOD !!! 8)

Get out the tear gas! Fuckface.

CozyRozie

1. ANTIFA Member - DarthSandra aka Empress.
2. ANTIFA Member - norland2424.
3. ANTIFA Member - JesusJuice.
4. ANTIFA Member - ....please add your candidates

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

How about you Jackie, are you partially (or wholly) in that swamp,..considering that you voted for Bernie

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:06:45 AM

Amy voted for Bernie, wonder if she is ANTIFA also.. ??

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:15:35 AM
Amy voted for Bernie, wonder if she is ANTIFA also.. ??

Everyone is! Fuckface.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:06:45 AM

4.ANTIFA Member - docmeat.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
4.ANTIFA Member - docmeat.

ANTIFA= A Normal Tragic Ignorant Fucking Asshole. Fuckface.

CozyRozie

"Clashes erupt between anti-G20 protesters and police in Hamburg" (WATCH LIVE)
Published time: 6 Jul, 2017 17:56
https://www.rt.com/news/395505-hamburg-police-g20-protest-clashes/

*The “Welcome to Hell” demonstration against the G20 summit in Hamburg has led to a violent confrontation between police and protesters on the streets of the German city.
The march started off relatively peacefully as activists marched through the streets, chanting slogans and holding banners.
It’s not clear who or what exactly triggered the fighting, but several loud bangs were heard, followed by bottles being thrown in the direction of riot police which had assembled nearby.

Water cannons were deployed by authorities and several people appear to be injured as a number of people have been seen on the ground or with bloody faces being led away by police.

At the start of the skirmish organizers appealed for calm, as a voice over the loudspeaker asked protesters to refrain from throwing bottles.
Footage from the scene at some point showed columns of green and orange smoke rising above the crowds.
The Welcome to Hell march is taking place one day before the G20 summit kicks off in Hamburg.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW*

.../ANTIFA again... I hope German police starts killing them on the spot, best way to deal with that human garbage 

CozyRozie

anti-G20 ***FIRE***

Footage from the scene at some point showed columns of green and orange smoke rising above the crowds.
https://www.rt.com/news/395505-hamburg-police-g20-protest-clashes/

CozyRozie

‘Welcome to hell’: Hamburg burns, G20 protests spiral (VIDEO, PICS) Live updates
Published time: 7 Jul, 2017 13:11
https://www.rt.com/news/395577-welcome-to-hell-hamburg-burns/

*Parts of Hamburg are under a blanket of black smoke. G20 protesters in the German city started a huge inferno as the summit of world leaders kicks off.
The summit sessions are now underway, but across the city hordes of protesters blocked streets by staging sit-down demonstrations at key intersections.
Streets and bridges leading to the summit were blocked as well as a road used by trucks at Hamburg Port.

Hundreds of left wing anarchists started fires and clashed with police for hours. At least 100 activists are now in custody and almost 200 policemen are injured.*

.../when oh when police starts cracking sculls, ..what burning private cars and destroying businesses has to do will your right to protest.
Please German Police Start Cracking Sculls Of Those/These Douchebags

albrecht

The radicals even attacked the Mongolian consulate and smashed the windows.  :o What the heck has Mongolia done to anyone (at least in these recent centuries?) Hope the Reeperbahn is not ruined by the rioting leftists. Although I imagine the G20 types perfer "outcall" options for entertainment. ;)

Police need to move in and crack some heads. I saw some stat that said more policemen have been injured than rioters even arrested? WTF? Some are shooting slingshots, starting fires, looting stores, and throwing missiles at you, you should move in and crack some skulls. At a minimum "kettle" the rioters into the no-go Islamic "refugee" areas and neighborhoods and let them fight each other.   ;D Too bad there aren't more Korean shop-owners in Hamburg.  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2017, 06:31:41 PM
The radicals even attacked the Mongolian consulate and smashed the windows.  :o What the heck has Mongolia done to anyone (at least in these recent centuries?) Hope the Reeperbahn is not ruined by the rioting leftists. Although I imagine the G20 types perfer "outcall" options for entertainment. ;)

Police need to move in and crack some heads. I saw some stat that said more policemen have been injured than rioters even arrested? WTF? Some is shooting slingshots, starting fires, looting stores, and throwing missiles at you, you should move in and crack some skulls. At a minimum "kettle" the rioters into the no-go Islamic "refugee" areas and neighborhoods and let them fight each other.   ;D

Yes, and that makes me sad :(>:(
& I wish German police start using live amo.

"Police said one of their helicopters had almost been hit by a flare rocket, while rioters smashed the windows of the Mongolian consulate."
https://www.ft.com/content/00cfc948-62eb-11e7-91a7-502f7ee26895?mhq5j=e2

albrecht

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 06:41:45 PM
Yes, and that makes me sad :(>:(
& I wish German police start using live amo.

"Police said one of their helicopters had almost been hit by a flare rocket, while rioters smashed the windows of the Mongolian consulate."
https://www.ft.com/content/00cfc948-62eb-11e7-91a7-502f7ee26895?mhq5j=e2
The Mongolian Embassy needs to take a old Mongol approach to these leftist rioters attacking them.  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC981Vsb8cU

I must also admit being a bit disappointed by the approach of the German police and military towards the rioters and also the "refugee" invaders in recent times.

CozyRozie

OK, I'M MIGHT NOT BE POSTING FOR FEW HOURS.
I'm saddling my best yak and heading to Germany to help German Units to deal with those punks.
What-?? Germans already forgot how to crack heads and bring order,...why WW-II experiences are not being implemented today..??

starrmtn001

Wait, what? WHAT??!!! :o :o :o

Antifa Website ItsGoingDown is being used to Radicalize the Resistance - Tucker Carlson.  7.11.17.

https://youtu.be/_gQ51SiR5tw

starrmtn001

Quote from: futureMV on July 07, 2017, 06:58:13 PM
OK, I'M MIGHT NOT BE POSTING FOR FEW HOURS.
I'm saddling my best yak and heading to Germany to help German Units to deal with those punks.
What-?? Germans already forgot how to crack heads and bring order,...why WW-II experiences are not being implemented today..??

How do the gates of a Yak differ from those of a Horse?

CozyRozie

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 11, 2017, 08:08:31 PM
How do the gates of a Yak differ from those of a Horse?

They both open outwards :P

CozyRozie

Ha haha.. Very Stupid ANTIFA !!

Trump supporter tricks anti-fascist demonstrators into applauding Hitler quotes (VIDEO)
Published time: 12 Jul, 2017 16:58
https://www.rt.com/usa/396141-trump-protest-hitler-quotes/

*A Trump supporter posing as a protester managed to trick anti-fascist demonstrators in Chicago into applauding a speech riddled with quotes from Adolf Hitler.
The trickster is aiming to take his “troll campaign” to other cities as well.
When anti-Trump protesters gathered for the ‘Impeach Trump March’ in Chicago earlier this month, the scene was what you might expect.

Demonstrators shouted “The people united will never be defeated!” and held signs reading “Impeach Trump” and “There comes a time when silence in betrayal.”
The messages coming from the group’s megaphone were also rather predictable,
with one woman leading the group in saying “No! In the name of humanity, we refuse to accept a fascist America.”

However, things got interesting once the megaphone was passed over to Shad Daley, a Trump supporter who went undercover with a trick up his sleeve â€" Hitler quotes.
It didn’t take long for him to rattle off eight quotes, one of which said “the state should retain supervision and each property owner should consider himself appointed by the state.”

Another, taken from Hitler’s book Mein Kampf, said: “For there is one thing we must never forget, the majority can never replace the man.”

“It’s not the truth that matters, but victory,” Daley shouted into the megaphone.
The anti-fascist protesters were apparently oblivious to the ruse, however, and applauded Daley at the end of his speech.
Afterwards, the person filming Daley â€" who was clearly in on the secret â€" turned the camera on himself.

“Everyone just applauded Adolf Hitler,” he said, laughing.

As for Daley, he’s eager to keep the “troll campaign” going in other cities.*

/...more in the link/

Anti-Fascist, Trump protesters applaud speech comprised entirely of Hitler quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMAp8kXWrc

.../ and some of the ANTIFA idiots were and still are posting on Bellgab their stupid nonsense, hahaha

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 12, 2017, 11:28:08 AM
Ha haha.. Very Stupid ANTIFA !!

Trump supporter tricks anti-fascist demonstrators into applauding Hitler quotes (VIDEO)
Published time: 12 Jul, 2017 16:58
https://www.rt.com/usa/396141-trump-protest-hitler-quotes/

*A Trump supporter posing as a protester managed to trick anti-fascist demonstrators in Chicago into applauding a speech riddled with quotes from Adolf Hitler.
The trickster is aiming to take his “troll campaign” to other cities as well.
When anti-Trump protesters gathered for the ‘Impeach Trump March’ in Chicago earlier this month, the scene was what you might expect.

Demonstrators shouted “The people united will never be defeated!” and held signs reading “Impeach Trump” and “There comes a time when silence in betrayal.”
The messages coming from the group’s megaphone were also rather predictable,
with one woman leading the group in saying “No! In the name of humanity, we refuse to accept a fascist America.”

However, things got interesting once the megaphone was passed over to Shad Daley, a Trump supporter who went undercover with a trick up his sleeve â€" Hitler quotes.
It didn’t take long for him to rattle off eight quotes, one of which said “the state should retain supervision and each property owner should consider himself appointed by the state.”

Another, taken from Hitler’s book Mein Kampf, said: “For there is one thing we must never forget, the majority can never replace the man.”

“It’s not the truth that matters, but victory,” Daley shouted into the megaphone.
The anti-fascist protesters were apparently oblivious to the ruse, however, and applauded Daley at the end of his speech.
Afterwards, the person filming Daley â€" who was clearly in on the secret â€" turned the camera on himself.

“Everyone just applauded Adolf Hitler,” he said, laughing.

As for Daley, he’s eager to keep the “troll campaign” going in other cities.*

/...more in the link/

Anti-Fascist, Trump protesters applaud speech comprised entirely of Hitler quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMAp8kXWrc

.../ and some of the ANTIFA idiots were and still are posting on Bellgab their stupid nonsense, hahaha

Did you watched this 3 minutes video ??
OK, which of you fuckers did this ?? Lol ;)
Fucking Bellgab colaborating with 4chan /pol/ ... :-[ haha ha ha

CozyRozie

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 12, 2017, 05:40:47 PM
Oh crap.  I meant gaits. :-[

Lol,
horses have much more elegant much more powerful gait, well the whole animal is so much more impressive more elegant
but yaks have advantage in difficult terrain

starrmtn001

7.15.17.  Antifa Hollywood Protest LIVE.
Started streaming 1 hour ago

https://youtu.be/qR6SFBB2BMM