• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 08:55:31 PM
That was Albrecht. I can't steal his synchronistic thunder.

Thanks.  I'm tired and I going to bed. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
Those cases are indeed extremely disturbing and it has been reported that a slew of sealed warrants are pending.   I sincerely hope that this proves to be true.  The sooner we see perp walks the better.

I heard an interview with a retired detective who was terrified of a group of powerful sex criminals in Michigan. It was new to me, so I reserved judgment, but he sounded genuinely upset when he mentioned them. These kinds of things scare and sicken me much more than lizard people in high places. My main problem with some conspiracy theories, about sex abuse, is that the fake ones cast doubt on the real ones, which may be the goal of some people (not talking about Bell Gab members) who create them.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 08:53:15 PM
One is too many. We can add Hollywood and Israeli organized crime groups to your list. I don't doubt that some CPS organizations are complicit in this crime, as well as some "respected" charities. Oprah knows all about the latter.
Yep, lotsa of "Russian" "Ukraine" "Israeli" organized crime in this stuff is also the same bunch, basically, not, necessarily but in terms of ethnicity/religion (not that they really practice it or believe it, I hope.)

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 09:03:55 PM
I heard an interview with a retired detective who was terrified of a group of powerful sex criminals in Michigan. It was new to me, so I reserved judgment, but he sounded genuinely upset when he mentioned them. These kinds of things scare and sicken me much more than lizard people in high places. My main problem with some conspiracy theories, about sex abuse, is that the fake ones cast doubt on the real ones, which may be the goal of some people (not talking about Bell Gab members) who create them.
Be warned and be prepared. Idols are set up to fail. Trusted things are intended to fall. There IS a system, a plan. It is nothing new. It always happens because of the nature of man. Nothing religious, unless one wants to take it that way, and maybe one should, but that is the way. Now, especially with surveillance and ability for "deep fakes" soon nothing can be trusted as real. The prep for such already laid in decades of "philosophy" told are truism (post-modernism, social-relativism, post-structuralism, political correctness, etc.) So, what to do? Especially if one has not prepared mentally, spiritually, or legally? Idk, but I imagine some interesting times ahead....

Kidnostad3

Obamacare struck down by Federal Judge in Texas.

To quote Biden when the ACA was passed “this is a  big fucking deal.”  Suck it up lefties.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/421511-federal-judge-in-texas-strikes-down-obamacare

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

To quote Biden when the ACA was passed “this is a  big fucking deal.”  Suck it up lefties.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/421511-federal-judge-in-texas-strikes-down-obamacare
The Judiciary in such matters has too much a role that was never intended and only do so from their own self-aggrandizement and from creating their own expanding jurisdiction etc. Not good. They have their place. Keep it there. My 2 cents (nothing in favor of Obamacare or communism.  ;) )

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2018, 09:35:22 PM
The Judiciary in such matters has too much a role that was never intended and only do so from their own self-aggrandizement and from creating their own expanding jurisdiction etc. Not good. They have their place. Keep it there. My 2 cents (nothing in favor of Obamacare or communism.  ;) )

Yes, the judicial branch has acquired way too much power. Especially when you have some federal judge in Hawaii deciding law for the entire country.

Unfortunately the DOJ is much worse. They are out of control right now.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 14, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Exactly so.  I believe that there are elements of Pizza Gate that are valid probable cause for a vigorous investigation but due to the ridiculous embellishments and outright falsehoods that attached to the story  as a result of distortions that naturally accrete in the gossip grapevine, sensationalist reporting or intentional insertion to cast doubt on the validity of any part of what was suspected the entire matter was dismissed after only cursory investigation.  One those elements is Tony Podesta’s art collection.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 10:20:17 PM
Exactly so.  I believe that there are elements of Pizza Gate that are valid probable cause for a vigorous investigation but due to the ridiculous embellishments and outright falsehoods that attached to the story  as a result of distortions that naturally accrete in the gossip grapevine, sensationalist reporting or intentional insertion to cast doubt on the validity of any part of what was suspected the entire matter was dismissed after only cursory investigation.  One those elements is Tony Podesta’s art collection.

Another big reason for the light treatment of Pizza Gate is the prominence and political connections of the parties involved.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 14, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

The truth has no prejudice, politics or agenda.  It's just the truth. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
Rejected!  Massive non sequitor.  What the fuck does that have to do with having grit or being a pussy?   If you're not careful your going to be arrested for pandering and felonious fuckery.

Threatening arrest. You’re sounding more like pud every day.  :D

It’s hardly non sequitor when we’re talking about your hero, George Bush.  Massive ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
Another big reason for the light treatment of Pizza Gate is the prominence and political connections of the parties involved.

Responding to your own posts because no one else will. Hilariously adorable. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:59:16 PM
Thanks.  I'm tired and I going to bed.

This should be your motto.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 07:55:25 PM
That has been my experience and having completed a career in the military, I think it's fair to say that I have lived or spent time in more separate and diverse parts of the country than most.

So that must imbue you with some halo of authenticity and worldliness that instantaneously distinguishes you from every other poster out here! I mean come on now how could a mere commoner hope to compete with your stated resume?

QuoteDespite claims by some on these boards that the two party paradigm is a false dichotomy it does in fact make a huge difference on Main Street USA.

Definitively yes, now we see a nominally "conservative" majority opinion by Justice Roberts (who tied himself in knots conflating a tax with a law with a penalty) at long last rejected as un_Constitutional thus to begin another long swim up the ladders of juris prudence to see if the star chamber will reverse itself...oh yes...that "two party paradigm" just came back and bit Main Street USA in its ASS!

QuoteSince the days of Tamany Hall corrupt democrat political machines like the Curly Machine in Boston, the Pendergast Machine in St. Louis, the Daily Machine in Chicago, the Brady Machine in Philadelphia (I could go on) have controlled the Waterfront and the inner city with payoffs, bribes, initimidation and ballot box stuffing.  Uniformly and up until today the condition of the lower class party faithful has been stagnant or has declined.  The same holds true in Democrat strongholds in rural America.  The aim of the party elite is to keep these people uninformed/misinformed pacified and compliant.  When Republicans are in control everyone does a little better despite the denials of those who have a vested interest in Democrats being in power and those who vote Democrat by force of habit and can't deal with facts.

100$% agreement.

QuoteI don't doubt that there are sinister elements in both parties, but the Dems have elevated political corruption and skulduggery to a high art.  I also have no doubt that there are one worlders in both parties and that there is an international cabal working openly and surreptitiously toward the establishment of a one world government.

So what clued you, the League of Nations, the illegal Federal Reserve Act, The New Deal, The UN, The Great Society, Obummer care, The YuroPeon Union, or maybe that mousetrap  GHWB and April Glasspie sprung on Sod-em? Apparently you were nonplussed by the Masonic origins of Washington DC, let alone the Egyptian mystery schools symbology splashed all over our national monuments and currency.

QuoteAlso, secret societies like the Illuminati who seek to control people and events do exist but they are not all powerful and I seriously doubt that they sacrifice and eat babies on a regular basis (although there are apparently certain cults that are into that sort of thing.)

If they're not "all powerful" then how, at least in the context of this nation, did THIS happen:

And what was this guy doing, pointing up mortar joints whilst crossing the Delaware River?

QuoteThere is an inborn element of evil in all of us and we don't need to be devil worshippers for that to manifest.  Afterall, how much evil has been done in the name of Allah, Jesus and Jehova?  My point in saying all this is to ask doubters and critics how much progress do you believe has been made towards the establishment of a one world government under Trump?  Asking for Jackstar.

Now THERE is a fantastic question!

None - he's been trying, at least by my observation, to gig the New World Disorder at every step, and BRAVO Mr. President for imperiling your life and the lives of your family to save this nation from Luciferian bondage!

WWG1WGA

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
Rejected!   Irrelevant to the conversation.  Fuck off
Wow, you really are in the tank for the Bush Lodge big time!

:o

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Anyone who straps a jet fighter on his ass and flies it at military speed is no pussy.

Agreed.

However...the word "pussy" was not used.

Dr. Md. said "grit".

So do try and stop building straw men.

By the Dr.'s measure I then nominate GWBH as having more "grit" given his TBM Avenger action and the fact the man was skydiving well into his freaking 80's! Phenomenal grit and athletic toughness.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
Rejected!  Massive non sequitor.  What the fuck does that have to do with having grit or being a pussy?   If you're not careful your going to be arrested for pandering and felonious fuckery.

I'm sorry, can you tell us please who you are, who you represent, and what your specific legal authority is to THREATEN a poster here with arrest?!?!?!?

WTF!

There is this thing called the 1st amendment - please take some time to familiarize yourself with it....mmm'k?

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
Those cases are indeed extremely disturbing and it has been reported that a slew of pending warrants and sealed endictments.   I sincerely hope that this proves to be true.  The sooner we see perp walks the better.

Call them "Podesta walks" - and do avail yourself of the shocking audio and video link Jackstar shared on that matter, if your stomach doesn't flip listening to it. :'(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

YAY! ;D

Pity the majority opinion was written by an alleged conservative, innit? :-\

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
YAY! ;D

Pity the majority opinion was written by an alleged conservative, innit? :-\

Good Morning!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

Wow. just freaking wow. You just riffed on how you don't believe the NWO bunch is "all powerful".

And???

This doesn't fit that bill for you? :o :o :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2018, 08:27:12 AM
Threatening arrest. You’re sounding more like pud every day.  :D

Enemy of the 1st amendment It would seem:

[/quote]It’s hardly non sequitor when we’re talking about your hero, George Bush.  Massive ::) ::)[/quote]

I have been searching US code and for the life of me I cannot find any mention of "felonious fuckery" -  help me out here gang, is there really such a thing?

:o :-\  :o

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 15, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
Good Morning!

Good Morning, driver!

I hope you like pepper...

But back to the cage match, is it possible Roberts knew that by conflating a penalty, tax, and law he had crafted an inevitable hard landing for Obozo-care?

I would very much like to believe so, because the ruling at the time was even then nonsensical. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
Responding to your own posts because no one else will. Hilariously adorable. :D

He's done that about 4 or 5 times since this masonic tag team match started... :-X

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
Good Morning, driver!

I hope you like pepper...

But back to the cage match, is it possible Roberts knew that by conflating a penalty, tax, and law he had crafted an inevitable hard landing for Obozo-care?

I would very much like to believe so, because the ruling at the time was even then nonsensical. 8)

I don't see it, I think that he was playing pop politics.
I never thought that we'd see another Republican President, did you?
I figured that our battles from here on out would have to be fought by the strength of congressional seats.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 15, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
I don't see it, I think that he was playing pop politics.
I never thought that we'd see another Republican President, did you?
I figured that our battles from here on out would have to be fought by the strength of congressional seats.

You drive to the heart of my fears.

I'd love to believe Roberts set a trap, but I have a hard time getting there.

I still think we may never see another Republican President, perhaps now more so than ever.

As for those Congressional seats - Q better be all over decertifying these phony elections because this nation was the victim of massive DNC vote fraud - simply massive!

How does (R) Gov. Ducey in Arizona end up with (raw vote total) 120,000 more votes that (R) Senatorial candidate McSally?

Yeah - and the map of the flip in Orange County or anything Fkorida, etc. etc. etc... >:(

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
You drive to the heart of my fears.

I'd love to believe Roberts set a trap, but I have a hard time getting there.

I still think we may never see another Republican President, perhaps now more so than ever.

What with voter fraud and the push for popular vote - I would have to agree that Trump will be the last of the Republican Presidents. I don't want it to be but we have to honest about it...

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 15, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
What with voter fraud and the push for popular vote - I would have to agree that Trump will be the last of the Republican Presidents. I don't want it to be but we have to honest about it...

And here's the deal, IF this nation survives and IF the SCOTUS acts as a rudder and not a wind vane then maybe we have some shot at rebirthing conservatism in the care of the Constitution Party or some other beneficial entity that hews to the sanctity of the framers' intent.

At that point I'll pull a "Perot" again and damned well hope it doesn't deliver us into a worse evil than the Clintons. Prayer, much prayer is called for.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

The biggest enemy isn’t the DNC, it’s the corrupt demokkkrat media, education system, and the latest addition, the Department of Justice. When did they usurp the power of the people? If they don’t knock off the BS, someone is going to take the miliary, and tell the DOJ to fuck off.

The DNC itself is worthless. They are completely bankrupt of ideas and solutions. Their leadership are all attorneys who’s specialty is twisting the system to extort money and power. They’re anti productivity. We see this exact thing happening right now with the endless unwarranted investigations into political opponents rather than illegal matters. The entire special prosecutor, and federal prosecutor position has been corrupted. They are motivated by finding guilty pleas rather than finding the truth.

The beauty is as people age, and acquire real education through life experience, they leave the left and the DNC. The millennials may be far left but they’re no longer the youngest generation. The ones following them are much wiser to the the left wing BS being spouted by the corrupt education industry and demokkkrat media. The millennials are going to be left on an island to whine and cry, completely incapable of dealing with not getting their way. The suicide rate will climb higher..

The DNC is desperate to replace the voters who leave them. Hence the endless inciting of a race war with an enemy that doesn’t exist, and the endless push for open borders to keep the country flooded with then most ignorant and helpless who inevitably vote Demokkkrat.

In the end, the right will prevail. We have the guns, and the constitution.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 15, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
The biggest enemy isn’t the DNC, it’s the corrupt demokkkrat media, education system, and the latest addition, the Department of Justice. When did they usurp the power of the people? If they don’t knock off the BS, someone is going to take the miliary, and tell the DOJ to fuck off.

You are right, that was a top level onion peel on my part, the systemic rot is literally everywhere!

QuoteThe DNC itself is worthless. They are completely bankrupt of ideas and solutions. Their leadership are all attorneys who’s specialty is twisting the system to extort money and power. They’re anti productivity. We see this exact thing happening right now with the endless unwarranted investigations into political opponents rather than illegal matters. The entire special prosecutor, and federal prosecutor position has been corrupted. They are motivated by finding guilty pleas rather than finding the truth.

Yep, ATLA - key funding source of the Rats.

QuoteThe beauty is as people age, and acquire real education through life experience, they leave the left and the DNC. The millennials may be far left but they’re no longer the youngest generation. The ones following them are much wiser to the the left wing BS being spouted by the corrupt education industry and demokkkrat media. The millennials are going to be left on an island to whine and cry, completely incapable of dealing with not getting their way. The suicide rate will climb higher..

I have read the same thing regarding this next generation - far more conservative than people would have imagined. If that leaves millennials on an island, so mote it be! There's always a warm cellar and an XBox somewhere...

QuoteThe DNC is desperate to replace the voters who leave them. Hence the endless inciting of a race war with an enemy that doesn’t exist, and the endless push for open borders to keep the country flooded with then most ignorant and helpless who inevitably vote Demokkkrat.

In the end, the right will prevail. We have the guns, and the constitution.

Amen brother, Amen!