• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 28, 2016, 04:01:19 PM
just that we know about:

Pimping out a pregnant woman
Driving without a license
Attempted Internet larceny (the fake "Kathy got robbed" story)
Stealing donated food from churches
Attempted insurance fraud (tried to claim Prius was totaled to collect insurance, then sell car to someone else)
Fraudulent use of the credit card of a deceased person
Stealing a computer from MV
Screwing a working, minimum wage earning person out of a $5 tip after he got free wings, free pizza and free cake

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 31, 2016, 03:01:00 PM
Screwing a working, minimum wage earning person out of a $5 tip after he got free wings, free pizza and free cake

Buncha real "Debbie Downers" in here........    Yes there is all of that but don't forget to accentuate the positive.

1. Hanging with Doc Jonas Salk and killing the Polio threat
2. Chatting up Darren McGavin
3. Getting tips on playing Oscar Madison from Jack Klugman
4. Staggering into IBM and putting in a big time patch

Etc.  Ad Nausem..........   

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 31, 2016, 03:12:20 PM
Buncha real "Debbie Downers" in here........    Yes there is all of that but don't forget to accentuate the positive.

1. Hanging with Doc Jonas Salk and killing the Polio threat
2. Chatting up Darren McGavin
3. Getting tips on playing Oscar Madison from Jack Klugman
4. Staggering into IBM and putting in a big time patch

Etc.  Ad Nausem..........   
It is pretty impressive that he was reading and comprehending medical journals at age 3 and writing for Universal studios.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 31, 2016, 03:14:40 PM
It is pretty impressive that he was reading and comprehending medical journals at age 3 and writing for Universal studios.

Well the Big Fellah is "The World's Most Interesting Man"

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 31, 2016, 03:30:29 PM
Well the Big Fellah is "The World's Most Interesting Man"

I wish I had photoshop skillz.  ;D ;D We could have fun with that meme.

Good find.  Add that to the list.

That's not illegal, just immoral.  If we include immoral acts on the list, it's going to be a mile long.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 31, 2016, 03:43:25 PM

That's not illegal, just immoral.  If we include immoral acts on the list, it's going to be a mile long.

Is the claim that PayPal stole his money slander.

He was able to raise money by claiming that PayPal committed an illegal act against him.

3OctaveFart

If she filed a false police report at Wal-Mart, that is highly illegal.

Maybe even talking about a fake police report on a public medium is actionable.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2016, 06:18:24 PM
Is the claim that PayPal stole his money slander.

He was able to raise money by claiming that PayPal committed an illegal act against him.

That's a cause for civil action, not a criminal act.  Put it on the "immoral" list.

whoozit

I cut him some slack on the tip thing.  He did not order the food and it is possible he had no money for the tip.  I hope Mr. Spock included a tip when he ordered otherwise it was a gift with strings attached.  All of the other shit is entirely on Falkie.

Quote from: whoozit on July 31, 2016, 07:11:36 PM
I cut him some slack on the tip thing.  He did not order the food and it is possible he had no money for the tip.  I hope Mr. Spock included a tip when he ordered otherwise it was a gift with strings attached.  All of the other shit is entirely on Falkie.
I agree that if he did not have cash at the moment, he could not give her a tip at that time. However, once he had money (July 1st), he should have set aside that $5. Also, if you remember, he did not have $5 for the tip, but had $90 before the first of the month to spend on a used laptop. The one that he later wound up stealing.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 31, 2016, 07:14:17 PM
I agree that if he did not have cash at the moment, he could not give her a tip at that time. However, once he had money (July 1st), he should have set aside that $5. Also, if you remember, he did not have $5 for the tip, but had $90 before the first of the month to spend on a used laptop. The one that he later wound up stealing.
Still, he did not order the food.   If Mr. Spock did not give a tip then he is a cheapskate.  It is no different than sending a gift COD.  If Falkie ordered the food and stiffed the delivery person that is an entirely different situation.  That will get you darned to heck.  Anyway it is small potatoes compared to beating a girlfriend which should damn you to hell.  No need for us to quibble. ;)

whoozit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 28, 2016, 06:19:38 PM
Then don't read them.  Problem solved.  Anything else in your life you can't do without my help?
I do owe you a bit of an apology.  I do get why you and Rally Squirrel beat on George so much.  He really has the fat retard thing down so well it is easy to think he is doing things because he is a fat retard.   It is easy to forget that there is cunning and conniving behind his actions.

MR. Spock

Quote from: whoozit on July 31, 2016, 07:20:41 PM
Still, he did not order the food.   If Mr. Spock did not give a tip then he is a cheapskate.  It is no different than sending a gift COD.  If Falkie ordered the food and stiffed the delivery person that is an entirely different situation.  That will get you darned to heck.  Anyway it is small potatoes compared to beating a girlfriend which should damn you to hell.  No need for us to quibble. ;)
I tip people 15% for good service 20% for excellent service. 90% of the time I tip 15% or more and 10% of the time I tip 20% or more. 

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 31, 2016, 07:46:24 PM
I tip people 15% for good service 20% for excellent service. 90% of the time I tip 15% or more and 10% of the time I tip 20% or more.

Wasn't Rally the one who sent the food?

MR. Spock

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 31, 2016, 07:54:26 PM
Wasn't Rally the one who sent the food?
I don't remember who order the food. I know that falkie did not know order it because he has problems calling people with a phone.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 31, 2016, 07:14:17 PM

Not giving her a tip is neither immoral or illegal, though most would consider it mean.  My complaint is that he wants it both ways: he says he's going to give her $16 to aggrandize himself by looking generous, then he stiffs her.  That's way more of a douchebag move than not giving a tip at all.

Fuck Senda with a fire hydrant.

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 31, 2016, 08:01:06 PM
I don't remember who order the food. I know that falkie did not know order it because he has problems calling people with a phone.

RallySquirrel ordered the pizza for Senda.  Fatso almost got a hernia from the effort required to choke out a thank you.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 31, 2016, 08:16:40 PM
How magnanimous of you.  ;D

1 Timothy 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

STFU Ibby or yer goin straight to hell.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 31, 2016, 08:43:02 PM
1 Timothy 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

STFU Ibby or yer goin straight to hell.

It'll be nice to visit your hometown.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 31, 2016, 08:04:21 PM
That would be one of those "tossing a hotdog down a hallway" moments... No?

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 31, 2016, 03:43:25 PM

He misappropriated the donation that I contributed to the Save Kathy fund and scarfed down Cinnabon with it. 

And then he taunted me over it.   

ETA:  Yeah, bitches.  I'm back.

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 31, 2016, 08:04:21 PM
Not giving her a tip is neither immoral or illegal, though most would consider it mean.  My complaint is that he wants it both ways: he says he's going to give her $16 to aggrandize himself by looking generous, then he stiffs her.  That's way more of a douchebag move than not giving a tip at all.

Actually the $16 was due to MV and MV told him to shove the $16 up his ass. He then made the gracious offer to give it  to the waitress but instead kept it, the PC, that he already  he got money back for by lying that MV sold him a  defective product.  So he got free pizza, wings, a PC and our never-ending disgust.   

Who

Habitat: San Francisco Bay Area
Diet: Frozen chickens, cats, free pizza, Cinnabons.  Forages at churches and soup kitchens.
Behavior: Misogynistic, Narcissistic, Racist.  Cannot be domesticated.
Recommendation: Do not make eye contact, do not approach.  Call wildlife officials.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 01, 2016, 02:57:23 AM
He misappropriated the donation that I contributed to the Save Kathy fund and scarfed down Cinnabon with it. 

And then he taunted me over it.   

ETA:  Yeah, bitches.  I'm back.

Bout effin time eh mate?