• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 07:10:57 PM
Agree with you about this 100%.  I don't use social media and don't have a single solitary app on my phone.  I've also disable things like location services and other data collection features.  iOS 12 has moved the Restrictions feature into something called Screen Time.  That is an app that tracks EVERYTHING you do with your phone.  So they are purposefully taking a feature that I use to disable the ability to track me and embed it into an app that tracks me.  For that reason, I just rolled back an iphone that I purchase from iOS 12 to iOS11.

I, too, am a paranoid retard.  Just paranoid about things that actually exist while squirrels like Jackster tilt at windmills.
No apple for me.  That said, every time I turn around there is something else to be concerned about on the Android platform.  Locked down as much as is reasonable (and no additional apps.)  I even have Tor on one of them along with my VPN (I'll admit that I often don't use the VPN when I probably should.)

I find it amazing how many people do not care what their technology broadcasts about them, nor who is receiving that information.

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2019, 08:24:12 PM
No apple for me.  That said, every time I turn around there is something else to be concerned about on the Android platform.  Locked down as much as is reasonable (and no additional apps.)  I even have Tor on one of them along with my VPN (I'll admit that I often don't use the VPN when I probably should.)

I find it amazing how many people do not care what their technology broadcasts about them, nor who is receiving that information.

There is no way to stop it completely unless you don't use the device.  I did this until it started to interfere with my life.  Some businesses require certain functions to be performed over a smart phone and alternatives are difficult to come by.

Apple at least has a commitment to privacy, while Google has said there is no more privacy in the world and if you try to assert it, you must be hiding something.

Android has a program called Google keyboard (look for it in your running programs) which records every character that you type and beams it back to Google.  Great stuff.  You cannot disable this program and still use the phone in any meaningful way.  Android phones are designed to suck up as much data as possible and send it to Google (so is the Chrome browser, not surprisingly).  So lesser of two evils to choose Apple, for me.  On my PC I can lock things down pretty well, but with smart phones everything is run through Google Play or iTunes, so fuck that.  I use the phone like a phone, use the browser, the alarm, Notes (which I love) and a few other things.  Discarded any factory installed apps that collect information about me in any organized way (deleted Calendar and Reminders eg).  Some programs that monitor you, like the Health app, can't be deleted.  That is an incredibly bold move into collecting VERY personal information about you, and even if you otherwise block it off, it still sits there collecting information for a time when it might be allowed to send it.

I have a burner phone that I use when forced to use an application.  Create a new Apple ID each time, then factory reset the phone and never use the ID again thereafter.

Since Jack replies to about 5% of the questions asked of him, and uses words like they cost him $50 apiece, I am declaring this thread obsolete and salvaging it for repurpose.

Henceforth this thread will be known as "Ask WOTR Anything."  Mainly he will focus on relationship issues and couples counseling, but feel free to ask questions about other topics, particularly if they are awkward.  I'll prime the pump by asking him the first question.

Why do some men need several hours to recuperate after sex, but it only takes me, like, five minutes? (this is something I get asked often by my girls)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 05:56:21 PM
Strange but true.  The conspiracy canards (WE’RE JUST ASKING QUESTIONS) are being kept alive by hucksters that profit from them, and well-meaning but deluded paranoid retards for their aggrandizement.

So full of shit! I mean you look at your posts and think ‘Could you be more full of shit?’ And the answer is none...none more full of shit.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 08:49:57 PM
Since Jack replies to about 5% of the questions asked of him, and uses words like they cost him $50 apiece, I am declaring this thread obsolete and salvaging it for repurpose.

Henceforth this thread will be known as "Ask WOTR Anything."  Mainly he will focus on relationship issues and couples counseling, but feel free to ask questions about other topics, particularly if they are awkward.  I'll prime the pump by asking him the first question.

Why do some men need several hours to recuperate after sex, but it only takes me, like, five minutes? (this is something I get asked often by my girls)
While I appreciate the idea- I could never take over for Jack.  Also, I am absent for a few days at a time...

But to answer your question, I would suggest hormones and nutrition would be the "proper" answer.  Either that, or your chosen mate is far more attractive than theirs.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 08:44:58 PM
There is no way to stop it completely unless you don't use the device.  I did this until it started to interfere with my life.  Some businesses require certain functions to be performed over a smart phone and alternatives are difficult to come by.

Apple at least has a commitment to privacy, while Google has said there is no more privacy in the world and if you try to assert it, you must be hiding something.

Android has a program called Google keyboard (look for it in your running programs) which records every character that you type and beams it back to Google.  Great stuff.  You cannot disable this program and still use the phone in any meaningful way.  Android phones are designed to suck up as much data as possible and send it to Google (so is the Chrome browser, not surprisingly).  So lesser of two evils to choose Apple, for me.  On my PC I can lock things down pretty well, but with smart phones everything is run through Google Play or iTunes, so fuck that.  I use the phone like a phone, use the browser, the alarm, Notes (which I love) and a few other things.  Discarded any factory installed apps that collect information about me in any organized way (deleted Calendar and Reminders eg).  Some programs that monitor you, like the Health app, can't be deleted.  That is an incredibly bold move into collecting VERY personal information about you, and even if you otherwise block it off, it still sits there collecting information for a time when it might be allowed to send it.

I have a burner phone that I use when forced to use an application.  Create a new Apple ID each time, then factory reset the phone and never use the ID again thereafter.
Thanks for the reminder to double check.  My gkeyboard is disabled and all permissions turned off.  I have an older galaxy phone that I flashed a custom kernel onto that removed all of the spyware and bloatware.  It appears that as phones have gotten larger drives this has fallen out of favour (also, I have been too lazy to look for alternatives to the L5.)

While gboard is disabled, I am positive it is storing information and just waiting to connect to the internet to dump everything.  It is supposed to be disabled, but according to statistics has used 14MB average memory in the last three hours.  Seems very interesting that a disabled program should be using memory (and has used 130MB of internal storage (I will assume most of that is for the program that I cannot delete.)

Fucking google.

*I may have to flash a custom rom yet.  I kind of got lax on security on my latest handset.

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2019, 09:51:26 PM
While I appreciate the idea- I could never take over for Jack.  Also, I am absent for a few days at a time...

But to answer your question, I would suggest hormones and nutrition would be the "proper" answer.  Either that, or your chosen mate is far more attractive than theirs.

There is far more useful information in one of your answers than anything Jack puts up.  And he's absent from this thread for days at a time, unless you stroke his 9/11 boner.

So keep going.

If you could get rid of an invention, what would it be?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2019, 09:10:42 PM
So full of shit! I mean you look at your posts and think ‘Could you be more full of shit?’ And the answer is none...none more full of shit.

Typical troofer comeback.  YOUR FULL OF SHIT.  Thinks it's a thundering rebuttal and doesn't realize it has no content.  Sad!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 10:32:41 PM
Typical troofer comeback.  YOUR FULL OF SHIT.  Thinks it's a thundering rebuttal and doesn't realize it has no content.  Sad!

I think you mean you’re. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2019, 10:35:00 PM
I think you mean you’re. ::)

Nope, I meant "your" because I was representing the stumblefuck orthography by those of your tribe.  I tried to work in "are" for "our" but sadly, no room.  There's simply not enough about troofers that is even worth mocking.

"hissy fit" about to be posted in 5...4...3...  because you troofers are so stupid, trite, and predictable.

Jackstar

I don't find it plausible that you're stupid enough to use an iPhone. DISQUALIFIED.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 11:01:33 PM
Nope, I meant "your" because I was representing the stumblefuck orthography by those of your tribe.  I tried to work in "are" for "our" but sadly, no room.  There's simply not enough about troofers that is even worth mocking.

"hissy fit" about to be posted in 5...4...3...  because you troofers are so stupid, trite, and predictable.

I think it’s just because you’re a low IQ dunce who doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 08, 2019, 11:26:45 PM
I don't find it plausible that you're stupid

About time you came around.  Meet you in the private chatroom tonight at the usual time.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2019, 11:56:21 PM
I think

There you go again with the thinking.  Remember what we agreed upon last time -- that your you're yore yer opinions don't mean fuck all to anyone who is not you?  Work on it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 09, 2019, 12:15:52 AM
There you go again with the thinking.  Remember what we agreed upon last time -- that your you're yore yer opinions don't mean fuck all to anyone who is not you?  Work on it.

Faggotry confirmed.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2019, 11:56:21 PM
I think it’s just because you’re a low IQ dunce who doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re.

Careless typos aside, the pig smuggler is much more educated and much more intelligent than you are. That much is painfully obvious! I say that as a libertarian who probably disagrees with Digital on a lot of things. That's my honest bipartisan comment of the night. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on February 09, 2019, 01:09:08 AM
Careless typos aside, the pig smuggler is much more educated and much more intelligent than you are. That much is painfully obvious! I say that as a libertarian who probably disagrees with Digital on a lot of things. That's my honest bipartisan comment of the night.

Oh, it’s the voice of reasonableness both here and on Ellgab.  :D

There’s nothing honest about you, you cheap neocon hack. It’s Friday night. Shouldn’t you be sucking metron’s dick?! ::)

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2019, 09:10:42 PM

Hahahahahaha 8)

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 08, 2019, 10:28:08 PM
There is far more useful information in one of your answers than anything Jack puts up.  And he's absent from this thread for days at a time, unless you stroke his 9/11 boner.

So keep going.

If you could get rid of an invention, what would it be?
There are a number of things I would like to get rid of.  Being as I have to narrow it down to just one... Electricity (or at least the discovery of how to harness / use it.)  That would pretty much take care of the others.  ;)

***Understanding that "electricity" is no more a discovery than "gravity" was.  I don't know if that disqualifies the answer? I'm hoping to avoid disqualification by adding the phrase "how to harness / use it."

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 01:37:57 AM
Oh, it’s the voice of reasonableness both here and on Ellgab.  :D

There’s nothing honest about you, you cheap neocon hack.

See, you're not very bright. I'm close to the opposite of a neocon. I'm a borderline isolationist and a borderline pacifist. You probably just don't know what "neocon" means, which may be why you can't correctly use the word.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on February 09, 2019, 01:09:08 AM

Not a typo.  Its a troofer speaking, so he has to sound uneducated.

I'm pleased to see that someone else is as curious as I am about how a creature of such an elementary evolution as Dr. Sausagehuffer acquired the ability to speak.  It will be thrilling indeed if his vocabulary expands beyond "faggot," "hissy fit," and base descriptions of gay sex acts.

One of my best friends was the head moderator at Redbook.  His user name was Friso Jack.  He was a staunch libertarian, a very smart and practical man, and absolutely determined to get his money's worth out of his body before he died.  He had completely trashed the thing by the time he dropped to the ground on a San Francisco street, deader than shit.

One time he and I went to visit a mutual friend in hospital, and stood guard outside the door while a girl that FJ knew sucked the mutual friend's cock and sent him to blue fuckin heaven.

Anyhoo, FJ and I disagreed with each other about so many things political.  I don't know how many times i told him he was out of his goddamn mind.  But -- and this is important -- we also knew that there were some issues and some things that we agreed on, and that was the basis for our fellowship and willingness to seek compromise.

So i will assume thast as a libertarian, you are out of your goddamn mind.  Change my mind.

Quote from: WOTR on February 09, 2019, 03:04:43 AM
There are a number of things I would like to get rid of.  Being as I have to narrow it down to just one... Electricity (or at least the discovery of how to harness / use it.)  That would pretty much take care of the others.  ;)

***Understanding that "electricity" is no more a discovery than "gravity" was.  I don't know if that disqualifies the answer? I'm hoping to avoid disqualification by adding the phrase "how to harness / use it."

Jackster, will you allow/it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on February 09, 2019, 04:09:51 AM
See, you're not very bright. I'm close to the opposite of a neocon. I'm a borderline isolationist and a borderline pacifist. You probably just don't know what "neocon" means, which may be why you can't correctly use the word.

No, you’re not very bright. You’re just another sad bullshit artist from Ellgab who wants to present yourself as a “libertarian” here on Bellgab. You’re really good friends with that headcase, metron, who was also full of shit.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 09, 2019, 04:26:32 AM

I'm pleased to see that someone else is as curious as I am about how a creature of such an elementary evolution as Dr. Sausagehuffer acquired the ability to speak.  It will be thrilling indeed if his vocabulary expands beyond "faggot," "hissy fit," and base descriptions of gay sex acts.

One of my best friends was the head moderator at Redbook.  His user name was Friso Jack.  He was a staunch libertarian, a very smart and practical man, and absolutely determined to get his money's worth out of his body before he died.  He had completely trashed the thing by the time he dropped to the ground on a San Francisco street, deader than shit.

One time he and I went to visit a mutual friend in hospital, and stood guard outside the door while a girl that FJ knew sucked the mutual friend's cock and sent him to blue fuckin heaven.

Anyhoo, FJ and I disagreed with each other about so many things political.  I don't know how many times i told him he was out of his goddamn mind.  But -- and this is important -- we also knew that there were some issues and some things that we agreed on, and that was the basis for our fellowship and willingness to seek compromise.

So i will assume thast as a libertarian, you are out of your goddamn mind.  Change my mind.

No, you’re just an idiot who’s trying cover up for the fact that you don’t know the difference between you’re and your. Now, pedal faster! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 09:44:59 AM
No, you’re just an idiot who’s trying cover up for the fact that you don’t know the difference between you’re and your. Now, pedal faster! ;D

Oh fer shur, dude.  Anyone familiar with my posts here would totally conclude that I don't know the difference.  Way to evaluate the available evidence.  No wonder you believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.  Imagine how proud the troofer community is with you right now, showing off you acumen like that there.

Say, the fun isnt over yet.  Keep you're nose buried deep in the ass crack of my posts, Gladys, because your a gonna find yew thar some misspelled words and missing apostrophe thingies.  Sometimes I use a mobile device and just don't fuckin care. 

More fun for you, and a great opportunity to show everyone that your not as dumb as they say you are.  Your not dumb, your SMART.  Your SMART, and you want RESPECT. 

And once you get that out of the way, you can move on to lesser matters, like alerting the world to the greatest crime in the history of the USA, for which you have IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 09, 2019, 04:26:32 AM

I'm out of my mind, so I won't change your mind, but I don't mind if you don't mind, as my libertarian views can be mined to "mind your own business, and I will mind my own business". I don't use illegal substances (which should be decriminalized) as a waste is a terrible thing to mind (to twist a phrase).

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 09:26:44 AM
No, you’re not very bright. You’re just another sad bullshit artist from Ellgab who wants to present yourself as a “libertarian” here on Bellgab. You’re really good friends with that headcase, metron, who was also full of shit.  :D

It's nice that you put an  :D in your "special" reply. It's a safe bet that you're the only one who  :D at your rinse-and-repeat comments, which have no originality or thought behind them.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on February 09, 2019, 06:54:44 PM
I'm out of my mind, so I won't change your mind, but I don't mind if you don't mind, as my libertarian views can be mined to "mind your own business, and I will mind my own business". I don't use illegal substances (which should be decriminalized) as a waste is a terrible thing to mind (to twist a phrase).

Dude, I am high as fuck right now and trying to read that post made me see into the future. 

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 09, 2019, 06:49:21 PM
Oh fer shur, dude.  Anyone familiar with my posts here would totally conclude that I don't know the difference.  Way to evaluate the available evidence.  No wonder you believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.  Imagine how proud the troofer community is with you right now, showing off you acumen like that there.

Say, the fun isnt over yet.  Keep your nose buried deep in the ass crack of my posts, Gladys, because your a gonna find yew thar some misspelled words and missing apostrophe thingies.  Sometimes I use a mobile device and just don't fuckin care. 

More fun for you, and a great opportunity to show everyone that your not as dumb as they say you are.  Your not dumb, your SMART.  Your SMART, and you want RESPECT. 

And once you get that out of the way, you can move on to lesser matters, like alerting the world to the greatest crime in the history of the USA, for which you have IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE.
Even if one totally believes the official commission report one has to admit that there was a conspiracy. The whole government explanation is about a conspiracy. At minimum 18 U.S. Code § 371, had they lived.

Quote from: albrecht on February 09, 2019, 07:03:50 PM
Even if one totally believes the official commission report one has to admit that there was a conspiracy. The whole government explanation is about a conspiracy. At minimum 18 U.S. Code § 371, had they lived.

I have a conspiracy going to bang this lawyer at a firm I interface with from time to time.  She's hotter than the sun but her husband is out fucking yet another chick and not taking care of business at home. 

Let's not split hairs about conspiracies here my friend.  We all know what I am talking about.