• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 12:31:55 PM
OK. Intelligence and evidence leaves this argument. What nonsense. Is that all you got? In all respect, get a life, OK? Quit being obsessed with "Star Wars" or such fiction. Move out of your parents' basement and quit playing those violent video games you think makes you some "hero." Live for real. Put away your PlayStation or whatever gaming console you waste your time in fiction doing. Life isn't a game. Is that too much to ask? I am being more than fair.

Looks like we got another Casio here.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 12:31:55 PM
OK. Intelligence and evidence leaves this argument. What nonsense. Is that all you got? In all respect, get a life, OK? Quit being obsessed with "Star Wars" or such fiction. Move out of your parents' basement and quit playing those violent video games you think makes you some "hero." Live for real. Put away your PlayStation or whatever gaming console you waste your time in fiction doing. Life isn't a game. Is that too much to ask? I am being more than fair.

You project well. No schooling. At least 3 different video consoles. And the credit cards are maxed out so uou can't get your carnivora.

Go write some letters to premier. Why don't you ever get the balls to actually call in and ask them why they don't recite the disclaimers?  Why do you even listen to them?  Thomas in La Jolla sends you his book reviews?  Does Annie from Alabama follow you on Facebook?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 12:50:30 PMWhy don't you ever get the balls to actually call in and ask them why they don't recite the disclaimers? 
He already did.  He started off ok but was ill prepared and the wheels came off. Even took a shot at the SIT shows.  Noory gave him 7 minutes

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 21, 2017, 01:17:31 PM
He already did.  He started off ok but was ill prepared and the wheels came off. Even took a shot at the SIT shows.  Noory gave him 7 minutes

OK. I give him a partial street cred. Sure seems like his rants about Premier are wasted here. Too many people agree with him in principle, but noone is in position to do anything because most of us don't listen to C2C anymore.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 12:50:30 PM
You project well. No schooling. At least 3 different video consoles. And the credit cards are maxed out so uou can't get your carnivora.

Go write some letters to premier. Why don't you ever get the balls to actually call in and ask them why they don't recite the disclaimers?  Why do you even listen to them?  Thomas in La Jolla sends you his book reviews?  Does Annie from Alabama follow you on Facebook?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Noory, is that illiterate post you? Run-on sentences, down case when it should be uppercase. Like some fool would call into a show where they screen calls? Hey George Noory fan, how you been? Rambling, hateful, illiterate speech. How are you, Noory fan? Embrace convicted felons who have harmed the innocent as he does? That narrows it down.

Ever believe in more lies he tells? How he was some major-baseball star in school, despite Harvey S. Lowery High School has no -- no -- record of him playing any sports there from 1965 to 1968?

Great to see you post, Noory fan -- or being one of his lying, insulting minions. Glad to see such back on the boards to make fools of themselves. Has your mother taught you baseball recently? Taught by his mother, Noory claims. LOL! She taught him so well, he claims, he sought some tryout for the Detriot Tigers who were the best team in the major leagues at the time.

Despite his school having no record of him playing ANY sports?  Great to hear another Noory fan -- dumb, ignorant and easily fooled. Great to read fools at "work." There are dumb people and there are far dumber people -- George Noory believers. Kind of narrows that down, doesn't it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

Noory, is that illiterate post you? Run-on sentences, down case when it should be uppercase. Like some fool would call into a show where they screen calls? Hey George Noory fan, how you been? Rambling, hateful, illiterate speech. How are you, Noory fan? Embrace convicted felons who have harmed the innocent as he does? That narrows it down.

Ever believe in more lies he tells? How he was some major-baseball star in school, despite Harvey S. Lowery High School has no -- no -- record of him playing any sports there from 1965 to 1968?

Great to see you post, Noory fan -- or being one of his lying, insulting minions. Glad to see such back on the boards to make fools of themselves. Has your mother taught you baseball recently? Taught by his mother, Noory claims. LOL! She taught him so well, he claims, he sought some tryout for the Detriot Tigers who were the best team in the major leagues at the time.

Despite his school having no record of him playing ANY sports?  Great to hear another Noory fan -- dumb, ignorant and easily fooled. Great to read fools at "work." There are dumb people and there are far dumber people -- George Noory believers. Kind of narrows that down, doesn't it?

I was right. Maybe Dr Joel has a cure for autism.

mike_olsen

can we quit the Wells in-fighting.. the guy in my book is still a talented broadcaster.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 05:17:59 PM
can we quit the Wells in-fighting.. the guy in my book is still a talented broadcaster.

This is why we can't have good things on the internet.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2017, 12:43:07 PM
Looks like we got another Casio here.  ::)
oh my, oh my...
so YOU are Casio ?

may I inquire as the number of wigs you currently own ?
do you have a "special" wig ?
do you still have your "first" wig ?

TigerLily

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

Not if you post nonsense like this

TigerLily

QuoteTonight September 21 In the first half, Bob Gleason will reveal his extensive research into post nuclear apocalypse and how current events are aligning to provide a very real possibility of a nuclear event in the United States.

Second half: Journalist, television commentator, and longtime Washington insider, Sally Quinn, will discuss how influential the paranormal has been to her all of her life. Starting with her Scottish ancestry and how they believed in the magic of stones and time travel.

Sounds like good guests and topics tonight. I may have to listen. Blech

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 21, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
oh my, oh my...
so YOU are Casio ?

may I inquire as the number of wigs you currently own ?
do you have a "special" wig ?
do you still have your "first" wig ?

No.Casio goes down on your mom. You're one obsessed faggot to follow me into another thread.   ::)

Dateline

Norry has nice things . . .. a dirty jacuzzi . . ..scuffed up furniture. . . . a wardrobe of toupees. . .. and lots of toupee glue, with gold glitter in it. 

Dateline

HereWe. . Were you the one that got J.B. Wells canned and shipped?   You seem to know a lot of the backstory details.

mike_olsen

Is there any doubt Noory wears hairpieces? There are pictures where he's completely balding and others where he magically has a full head of hair. How can people be so gullible?

mike_olsen

Not to mention Noory is a dead ringer for Saddam Hussein... that must really drive him up a wall.

He tries his hardest to look a normal White guy, but the truth is he's a swarthy Arab... perhaps they should check in to his family for any terrorist ties.

Anyone else sick of the fact that he keeps mentioning his "late aunt" shakifika ali or whatever her name is, acting as though she was some pioneer in telepathy or whatever.. nauseating.

Morgus

Cornelius called in yet again near the end of the show last night.
Yep I heard Noory introduce him as in Alexandria, Louisiana and later called him "Corny"
Sounds like he has been practicing, his voice sounded more like an old time preacher with his "bible, bullets, and beans" speech...

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on September 21, 2017, 10:03:56 PM
Yep I heard Noory introduce him as in Alexandria, Louisiana and later called him "Corny"
Sounds like he has been practicing, his voice sounded more like an old time preacher with his "bible, bullets, and beans" speech...

Yep.  George still suckz.

Critical huckster news was on last night, I missed two hours of snake oil sales drat the luck.

TigerLily

Just finished watching some great football  :D. Now on to the mediocrity of Snorch Joory  :(

mike_olsen

I bet other people call in before him and are waiting to get through, yet dummyheiser puts in Corny through instead because George knows what to expect from him... but doesn't know what to expect from a genuine caller.  It's all about making it easier on Jorch.

Juan Cena

No one has seen Cornelius and JC at the same place and time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 21, 2017, 11:16:42 PM
No one has seen Cornelius and JC at the same place and time.

No one's ever seen Juan Cena and Jose Escamilla together either.  ;)

albrecht

"Corny" has always said he is from Alexandria but encourages Norry to go to Mardi Gras (and Norry thinks Mardi Gras is only in NO- where a young black kid did the typical scam and cost Norry some money 'back when he was in the Navy' (I think.)) One night I was bored and "Corny" was easily found due to him mentioning too much information (I think, maybe, when he was trying to connect with the frequent caller from NC?.) Anyway he seems legit and not a ghost Premier paid radio talent caller (but who knows?) One of the photos showed him in some church (but from the back.)

I see Jorch has Pat Boone scheduled for the first hour next LMH Thursday.  Be there or be sq.......nevermind.  :-[

Not listening tonight but I plan to be here this Sunday if the stars align correctly.  Nice to see you here once again, TL.  Ta-ta for now.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 21, 2017, 11:55:57 PM
I see Jorch has Pat Boone scheduled for the first hour next LMH Thursday.  Be there or be sq.......nevermind.  :-[

Not listening tonight but I plan to be here this Sunday if the stars align correctly.  Nice to see you here once again, TL.  Ta-ta for now.
TTFN. Be careful. This was mentioned in the great movie "Witchboard." (By the psychic who tries to help.) I've always hated that line and when you mentioned it, coupled with your postings about Demonic/etc activity, it made me think of that movie. In which the Ouija board opens a certain Whitesnake (and MLB husband she abused) looker to get invaded by an evil entity. A great movie, for the times, and actually still sort of creepy and, for the budget and to see the styles/songs/action, a recommend film.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2017, 11:48:37 PM
No one's ever seen Juan Cena and Jose Escamilla together either.  ;)
or Dr. MD MD and Mr. Ratty Patty
on a the other hand, George Senda and Mr. Ratty Patty (err I mean Dr. Md MD) have been seen "together", in a way that might be described as coupled...
LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 01:31:34 AM
or Dr. MD MD and Mr. Ratty Patty
on a the other hand, George Senda and Mr. Ratty Patty (err I mean Dr. Md MD) have been seen "together", in a way that might be described as coupled...
LOL

Make that an obsessed delusional faggot. Yawn ::)

Hey, Casio! Want to knock your mom's teeth out now to match yours?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 01:32:49 AM
Make that an obsessed delusional faggot. Yawn ::)

Hey, Casio! Want to knock your mom's teeth out now to match yours?  :D
WTF ?
Mr Ratty Patty
you havin one of "those kinds" of parties ?
got Casio and his mommy at your place ?
is George there also ?
is Ratty Patty there ?

is yawn a "sign" you want "something" stuck in your mouth ?