• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

mike_olsen

Did Noory tell his story to Fuchs how some lady came up to him crying how her life was saved because of CriticalHealthNews", or does he just repeat that to Wallach everytime he's on?

ShayP

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 01:41:43 AM
Did Noory tell his story to Fuchs how some lady came up to him crying how her life was saved because of CriticalHealthNews", or does he just repeat that to Wallach everytime he's on?

That is nauseating.   Again...Noory is a shill.   Fake.

Snorry Jorch: Bob do you notice people acting strange or weird? Do you think the coming of Planet X has anything to do with it?

Bob the Guest: Eh...... I don't travel much these days so I don't meet oddballs like you're talking about.

Snorry Jorch: People are acting strange and weird recently though I notice. I'm going to see if people are noticing the same when we go to open lines.

Recently? You've been making this stupid baseless observation for like a decade George and because you lack even the smallest crumb of self-awareness you may not even be aware how ridiculous you sound.

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 01:35:04 AM
... What would he be doing if they didn't give him this gig? A dentist? maybe a rodeo for a qualified host.

George had hit rock bottom, and someone he knew gave him an overnight radio local host slot making dukey.  He quickly decided to copy Art Bell, then for some reason became a fill in host for Art.

I think a person has to have schooling and certification to be a dentist.  I picture George as making sandwiches somewhere.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 05:45:47 AM
...  I picture George as making sandwiches somewhere.
Turkee sammiches.  Lots and lots of turkee sammiches.

ItsOver

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
... yet the same 10 people call in. They are the following:

Thomas from la hoya CA
Cornelius from GA
Barry from SC i think..
Joe from long Island
Joe from the bronx -- anyone else think these 2 are the same person? They sound exactly the same!
Bonnie -- the crazy lady with the wacked theories

And some others I can't think of right now.. but the 1st five on the list call in 4-5 times a week...

Does the equally annoying alcoholic, atheist, and amateur astronomer, Bill from West Harford still call Jorch?  I know he still pesters Clyde Lewis on occasion.

ShayP

Quote from: warsau on September 21, 2017, 02:05:45 AM
Back to listening to Art Bell reruns for me.

Always a good call however it does get old.  :-\

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 21, 2017, 05:27:30 AM
Bob the Guest: Eh...... I don't travel much these days so I don't meet oddballs like you're talking about.

Hahahahaha!

ShayP

Recently? You've been making this stupid baseless observation for like a decade George and because you lack even the smallest crumb of self-awareness you may not even be aware how ridiculous you sound.

That's Noory's way of seeming profound or implying he has some intuition.  He truly thinks he has his finger on the pulse of society. 

... Recently? You've been making this stupid baseless observation for like a decade George and because you lack even the smallest crumb of self-awareness you may not even be aware how ridiculous you sound.

The thing about this is - and it applies to more than just George Noory - in America today we have 320 million people, and a vast media reaching everyone, that loves to shower attention on celebrities.  Any given psuedo-celebrity only has to have a small percentage of the population to be considered hugely popular, and make decent money from that.  Once a person attains ''star status'', other ''fans'' jump on the celebrity bandwagon.

Look at some of the people in Hollywood, or entertainment in general who have become famous simply because they've had some degree of attention.  The Kardashians are the poster girls for this, but they aren't alone. 

Norry isn't at that level, but he's close enough to be able to attract fans to these stupid conventions, and get a cut of the ticket sales.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 06:48:05 AM

The thing about this is - and it applies to more than just George Noory - in America today we have 320 million people, and a vast media reaching everyone, that loves to shower attention on celebrities.  Any given psuedo-celebrity only has to have a small percentage of the population to be considered hugely popular, and make decent money from that.  Once a person attains ''star status'', other ''fans'' jump on the celebrity bandwagon.

Look at some of the people in Hollywood, or entertainment in general who have become famous simply because they've had some degree of attention.  The Kardashians are the poster girls for this, but they aren't alone. 

Norry isn't at that level, but he's close enough to be able to attract fans to these stupid conventions, and get a cut of the ticket sales.
Jorch and the MSM prove Mencken's observations are just as true as ever.

In many books of quotations and on thousands of websites H.L. Mencken is credited with the famous quote “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2011/09/no-one-ever-went-broke-underestimating.html

mike_olsen

Quote from: ItsOver on September 21, 2017, 07:39:41 AM
Jorch and the MSM prove Mencken's observations are just as true as ever.

In many books of quotations and on thousands of websites H.L. Mencken is credited with the famous quote “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2011/09/no-one-ever-went-broke-underestimating.html

Noory is a desperate wanna-be celebrity who wishes he would get more recognition from the MSM, yet considers himself part of the alternative media. Hell, all of his news stories are pulled from the MSM, but he offers no commentary on the stories he reports except his standard "Jeeezz" (which he says about a dozen times per show... very professional btw); and "what iz this world comminn to?"; and don't forget "what is wrong wiff people?". He lets other people comment on a couple of stories he picks out because he's not smart enough to do it himself -- asking the guest 2-min speaker his standard, brilliant question: "What the hell iz goin' on here?!?". Give this man a Pulitzer!

Remember when he had Jones on a couple weeks ago? He kissed Noory's ass so much that night that mush-mouth left the studio afterwards with his head inflated 3-times its normal size, thinking he was the king of alt-media or something, because he cherry picks certain stories from the MSM and gives his standard editorial --- "Jeeeezzz!".

One more thing... Noory for the life of him can't get any celebrities (past or present) to come on the show with him for a couple uff hourz.. they all can't stand him, rightfully so. Even Jay Leno didn't know who he was... confused him with George Knapp -- that must of really hurt Noory's feelings -- "No Jay, I'm the guy wiff the goofy mush-stash"... lol. Leno's response:"Sure George, I'll do the show"... Result: Leno nowhere to be found -- the standard F- off response to Noory and his co-horts.

Maybe Noory and domheiser should work on getting dead celebrities from the "other side" to do the show with him... he might have better luck there.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 08:27:38 AM
Noory is a desperate wanna-be celebrity who wishes he would get more recognition from the MSM, yet considers himself part of the alternative media. Hell, all of his news stories are pulled from the MSM, but he offers no commentary on the stories he reports except his standard "Jeeezz" (which he says about a dozen times per show... very professional btw); "what is fis world comminn to?"; "what is wrong wiff people?" ... and he lets other people comment on the a couple of stories he picks out because he's not smart enough, asking the guest 2-min speaker his standard, brilliant question: "What the hell iz goin' on here?!?".

Remember when he had Jones on a couple weeks ago? He kissed Noory's ass so much that night that mush-mouth left the studio afterwards with his head inflated 3-times its normal size, thinking he was the king of alt-media or something, because he cherry picks certain stories from the MSM and gives his standard editorial --- "Jeeeezzz!".

One more thing... Noory for the life of him can't get any celebrities (past or present) to come on the show with him for a couple uff hourz.. they all can't stand his him, rightfully so. Even Jay leno didn't know who he was... confused him with George Knapp -- that must of really hurt Noory's feelings.

Maybe Noory and domheiser should work on getting dead celebrities from the "other side" to do the show with him.. he might have better luck there.

Save that crap for http://georgenoorysucks.com

mike_olsen

Anyone know if John Wells still does radio? Why did he leave C2C? Did Noory have something to do with it? Jealousy?

Show prep is a thing of the past

There were 2 recent incidences where the hosts of paranormal shows were unpleasantly surprised by their guests.  Both could have been prevented by a five minute Google search of the guests name.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 08:55:50 AM
Anyone know if John Wells still does radio? Why did he leave C2C? Did Noory have something to do with it? Jealousy?

http://caravantomidnight.com

mike_olsen

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 21, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

There were 2 recent incidences where the hosts of paranormal shows were unpleasantly surprised by their guests.  Both could have been prevented by a five minute Google search of the guests name.

when did that happen?

GravitySucks

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 09:18:10 AM
thanks!

There is a thread on here about his show. Several folks, including myself, supported him as subscribers at first, but not sure how many are left.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/caravan-to-midnight/

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 21, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

Sometimes all the show prep in the world won't do any good.  Remember the night Ian Punnett interviewed the author who'd written the book about his battles with mental illness?  Ian gave the guy a really good introduction, pointing out key elements of the book and congratulating him in the process.  The author immediately disavowed everything he'd written, pointing out he'd quit taking his meds and was fighting the reptilians who was trying to control his mind or some such weirdness.  I remember thinking it would have been entertaining to have been a fly on the studio wall at the first break.

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 08:55:50 AM

The release of John B. Wells from "Coast To Coast AM" may have something to do with him praising a former guest named Philip K. Marshall, who shot to death -- murdered -- his teenage son and daughter, even the family dog, then killed himself by gunshot. The case was thoroughly investigated and determined to be a murder-suicide. Marshall had issues with his estranged wife, who was in Europe at the time, and he was hardly some well-adjusted person. He also apparently had prescription-pain medication (opiate) abuse issues.

Wells declared the man a "hero" -- nothing like a mass-murderer being a hero to some twisted f*cks as Wells -- and then made false accusations against law enforcement. Basically stating on air they must have been involved in and they were the real wrongdoers. Then Wells had the gall to state he was telling the "truth," even though he was stating anything but that.

Wells' statements were recorded and that information made known to the head office of Premiere Networks for review. Even full reports of the crime investigation and medical-examiner's findings were sent along. A summary of points were included, with -- of course -- a request to have the network's mass-media attorneys offer an opinion on the matter. With no disclaimer aired, that implies Premiere Networks is making false, dangerous accusations and then "praises" a cold-blooded murderer for his "heroism" -- I suppose that means they endorse such?

It didn't take Wells to "disappear" after that, for good reason. As a host for that network, what he stated could reflect on it and imply it may endorse such. Not to mention draw legal action from the law enforcement agencies for defamatory speech -- like conspiracy to commit murder isn't? -- that no evidence supports other than the rantings of a useless, dangerous conspiracy lunatic.

He can broadcast his defamatory, false "truths" somewhere else -- not involving Premiere Network's reputation or responsibility. Wells "Caught The Katy" and got his ticket to ride. So, that's where that loser is today. I hope he has good attorneys. He "well" might need them.   

bateman

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 21, 2017, 09:34:43 AM
Sometimes all the show prep in the world won't do any good.  Remember the night Ian Punnett interviewed the author who'd written the book about his battles with mental illness?  Ian gave the guy a really good introduction, pointing out key elements of the book and congratulating him in the process.  The author immediately disavowed everything he'd written, pointing out he'd quit taking his meds and was fighting the reptilians who was trying to control his mind or some such weirdness.  I remember thinking it would have been entertaining to have been a fly on the studio wall at the first break.

Holy shit, I would love to hear that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 09:43:58 AM
His release may have something to do with him praising a former guest named Philip Marshall, who murdered his teenage son and daughter, even the family dog, then killed himself by gunshot. The case was thoroughly investigated and determined to be a murder-suicide. Marshall had issues with his estranged wife, who was in Europe at the time, and he was hardly some well-adjusted person.

Wells declared the man a "hero" -- nothing like a mass-murderer being a hero to some twisted f*cks as Wells -- and then made false accusations against law enforcement. Basically stating on air they must have been involved in and they were the real wrongdoers. Then Wells had the gall to state he was telling the "truth," even though he was stating anything but that.

Wells' statements were recorded and that information made known to the head office of Premiere Networks for review. Even full reports of the crime investigation and medical-examiner's findings were sent along. With no disclaimer aired, that implies Premiere Networks is making false, dangerous accusations and then "praises" a cold-blooded murderer for his "heroism" -- I suppose that means they endorse such?

It didn't take Wells to "disappear" after that, for good reason. As a host for that network, what he stated could reflect on it and imply it may endorse such. Not to mention draw legal action from the law enforcement agencies for defamatory speech -- like conspiracy to commit murder isn't? -- that no evidence supports other than the rantings of a useless, dangerous conspiracy lunatic.

He can broadcast his defamatory, false "truths" somewhere else -- not involving Premiere Network's reputation or responsibility. So, that's where that loser is today.     

Not sure if you got all of that rage from this one show, but this show was aired and then Wells stayed on for another 10 months.

https://youtu.be/2lf--CLd5tM

Corona Kitty

His release may have something to do with him praising a former guest named Philip Marshall, who murdered his teenage son and daughter, even the family dog, then killed himself by gunshot. The case was thoroughly investigated and determined to be a murder-suicide. Marshall had issues with his estranged wife, who was in Europe at the time, and he was hardly some well-adjusted person.

Wells' statements were recorded and that information made known to the head office of Premiere Networks for review. Even full reports of the crime investigation and medical-examiner's findings were sent along. With no disclaimer aired, that implies Premiere Networks is making false, dangerous accusations and then "praises" a cold-blooded murderer for his "heroism" -- I suppose that means they endorse such?

He can broadcast his defamatory, false "truths" somewhere else -- not involving Premiere Network's reputation or responsibility. So, that's where that loser is today.     

As would I, like to hear

mike_olsen

I heard a show in the archive from 2013 where he believed it was some black ops or cia murder because marshall was exposing 9/11 truths... I had to admit it was shocking to me when i heard that happened, because Wells interviewed Marshall only a couple of months earlier. I can't blame him for thinking something fishy at first, but if it was proven that marshal actually did do that heinous deed then wells should of eventually retracted his statements about the incident.

I just heard one of his "ark midnight" shows on youtube and it is heavily religious...  a little bit much for my taste.