• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Please don't cancel by contacting your credit card company, it really costs us a lot in chargeback fees.

Hmmmmmm...

Dr Who

With the passing of Art Bell, Heather Wade was not under any condition to do a show. She has taken one week to get back to the show. When she couldn't go on this week either, I was planning to offer a guest host, so we could have new LIVE shows to add to the archives. I did not want to run another week of replays as each of these replays are already in the archives and available to you as a subscriber. Heather did not like this decision and threatened to quit unless I played more replays. She indicated she would come back next Monday April 30th. So I had to put more replays on for this week. I'm sorry that you'll only have half the shows in the archives you would normally have, but Heather is causing me to do this. It's not my choice. Also, if Heather does chose to quit, I will handle the cancellations for everybody to stop the autopays, and will extend everyones access for 2 months, so you have a chance to listen or download the shows. Please don't cancel by contacting your credit card company, it really costs us a lot in chargeback fees. So please let us handle the shutdown process appropriately. Thanks for your understanding, we hope Heather returns on next Monday and we'll all grieve and heal together. Keith ------------------------------------------- Powered by http://digitalaccesspass.com
Got this from mitd

FallenSeraph

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
So I just got this email from Dark Matter (Keith). What really disturbs me is I HAD NO IDEA I WAS SUBSCRIBED, but whatever:

----- With the passing of Art Bell, Heather Wade was not under any condition to do a show. She has taken one week to get back to the show. When she couldn't go on this week either, I was planning to offer a guest host, so we could have new LIVE shows to add to the archives. I did not want to run another week of replays as each of these replays are already in the archives and available to you as a subscriber. Heather did not like this decision and threatened to quit unless I played more replays. She indicated she would come back next Monday April 30th. So I had to put more replays on for this week. I'm sorry that you'll only have half the shows in the archives you would normally have, but Heather is causing me to do this. It's not my choice. Also, if Heather does chose to quit, I will handle the cancellations for everybody to stop the autopays, and will extend everyones access for 2 months, so you have a chance to listen or download the shows. Please don't cancel by contacting your credit card company, it really costs us a lot in chargeback fees. So please let us handle the shutdown process appropriately. Thanks for your understanding, we hope Heather returns on next Monday and we'll all grieve and heal together. Keith ---------------------------

Keith, bless his heart, needs some customer service help. This email was sent at 1:03 a.m in that one giant block of text with no "Dear MITD Subscriber" or anything. Damn, how much have I been paying for this?? I must've forgotten to cancel after Art left.

Ghost-to-Ghost is currently playing on U7 Radio.

Can't sleep.

GravitySucks

You have to go into PayPal and cancel the recurring monthly payment.  It is easier to find it using a browser than the PayPal app if I remember correctly.

Dr Who

I hear Richard C Hogland intends to have Deceased radio host Art Bell as his guest next week.

Rix Gins

QuoteThanks for your understanding, we hope Heather returns on next Monday and we'll all grieve and heal together. Keith

Enjoy your group heal and grieve.  I took Art's dying hard, but now I'm pretty much over it. 

Dr Who

MITD have just announced that all new subscribers will get a free false laugh just like Heathers.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
So I just got this email from Dark Matter (Keith). What really disturbs me is I HAD NO IDEA I WAS SUBSCRIBED, but whatever:

----- With the passing of Art Bell, Heather Wade was not under any condition to do a show. She has taken one week to get back to the show. When she couldn't go on this week either, I was planning to offer a guest host, so we could have new LIVE shows to add to the archives. I did not want to run another week of replays as each of these replays are already in the archives and available to you as a subscriber. Heather did not like this decision and threatened to quit unless I played more replays. She indicated she would come back next Monday April 30th. So I had to put more replays on for this week. I'm sorry that you'll only have half the shows in the archives you would normally have, but Heather is causing me to do this. It's not my choice. Also, if Heather does chose to quit, I will handle the cancellations for everybody to stop the autopays, and will extend everyones access for 2 months, so you have a chance to listen or download the shows. Please don't cancel by contacting your credit card company, it really costs us a lot in chargeback fees. So please let us handle the shutdown process appropriately. Thanks for your understanding, we hope Heather returns on next Monday and we'll all grieve and heal together. Keith ---------------------------

Threw that bitch right under the bus wheels hahaha

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
You have to go into PayPal and cancel the recurring monthly payment.  It is easier to find it using a browser than the PayPal app if I remember correctly.

Did that, thanks! Oops, I hope that didn't cause them any chargeback problems or whatever Keith was pleading for. Oh well.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on April 24, 2018, 03:08:49 AM
Threw that bitch right under the bus wheels hahaha

Yeah, DAMN HEATHER, I only got a week of bereavement time when my DAD died. Welcome to life and "having a job."

WOTR

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
Did that, thanks! Oops, I hope that didn't cause them any chargeback problems or whatever Keith was pleading for. Oh well.
Good thing he sent the email reminder to cancel. I wonder how many other "unintentional subscribers" realize that they can have an extra $60 per year in their pockets?

I have to say that the last week has been a hell of a good study in how to run a successful podcast.

Scorch

It occurred to me along with the real emotion/psych issues she has that she’s acting the diva.  I’m guessing she won’t be able to do that like Art could.  As I’ve read it’s like a crash scene, I feel bad not being able to resist a peek at the carnage.  Those two are soon to fade into obscurity.  Or be entertained for years to come on bellgab.

All praise MV!

AZZERAE

The fans stuck out all the bullshit Art put them through because of how great he was at his craft.

If Heather thinks she can throw a fit and get away with it, she obviously doesn't realize that she doesn't possess the talent Art did.

To all those who'll continue listening to Heather after her cluster of tantrums, you're all suckers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

No. Cancelling it through paypal doesnt cost them anything. It is when people call the credit card company if that was how they paid through paypal that causes it because it is like asking for a refund.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 03:55:23 AM
Has nobody gone to sleep yet? Lol

I went to bed at 9 because I was sick of being awake. That was stupid because I woke up at 3:30 a.m. feeling wired. Some people would jump out of bed and get amazing, productive things done. I've just been lying here staring at the ceiling. Checked my email and saw that email of doom from Keith. Jumped on here and fell down the BG rabbit hole. :)

ponyboysunset

I have a nasty cold and am staying home from work which gives me tons of time to read the new novel this thread has become in between naps. What a drama fest.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:04:17 AM
I went to bed at 9 because I was sick of being awake. That was stupid because I woke up at 3:30 a.m. feeling wired. Some people would jump out of bed and get amazing, productive things done. I've just been lying here staring at the ceiling. Checked my email and saw that email of doom from Keith. Jumped on here and fell down the BG rabbit hole. :)

:-[

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
I have a nasty cold and am staying home from work which gives me tons of time to read the new novel this thread has become in between naps. What a drama fest.

Aw, get well soon Pony!

ponyboysunset

Thanks fellow gabbers for the well wishes. BTW I got an email from Keith too and haven't subscribed since the one month I paid for last year to hear a meltdown which I canceled a week later. He is just grabbing an already made email list IMO. So perhaps you haven't forgotten about your subscription more than likely Keith is an idiot. LOL.

DanTSX

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
Hmmmmmm...

PayPal doesn’t allow the merchant (Keith in this case) much in the way of contesting disputed charges. And, depending how the dispute is raised by the consumer to the bank, may result in back charges reversed many months for periods the consumer claims they had either ceased service or Keith failed to provide what the consumer claims they originally were buying (Art Bell content, not heather content), or violates some obscure rule in paypal’s Merchant agreement with Keith.

So yeah, he could be getting buttfucked raw for multiple months with of chargeswhen people call their credit card company to stop or reverse charges that way. 

I’m fully enjoying watching this dumpster fire, but  I’d hate to see Keith financially wrecked, and business income cash flows potentially blocked in the future, all because Art’s /Heather’s listeners were too fucking dumb to remember to cancel when Art pulled the whole stalker shenanigans.   (I’ll add that I even neglected to cancel for about 11 months)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

Ponyboy,

I asked the nurse to give you this book so you could finish it.The doctor came in a while ago but I already knew it anyway.I keep getting tireder and tireder.Listen,I don't mind dying now.It was worth it. It was worth saving those kids.Their lives are worth more than mine,they have more to live for.Some of the parents came by to thank me and I know it was worth it.Tell Dally it was worth it.I'm just gonna miss you guys. I've been thinking about it,and that poem , that guy that wrote it , he meant you are gold when you're a kid,like green. When you're a kid everything is new , dawn. It's just. When just when you get used to everything it's day. Like the way you dig sunsets,Pony. That's Gold. Keep it that way,it's a good way to be.I want you to tell Dally to look at one.He'll probably think you're crazy , but ask for me. I don't think he's ever really seen a sunset.And don't be bugged over being a greaser. You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There's still alot od good in the world.Tell Dally. I don't think he knows.

Your Buddy, Johnny

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Ponyboy,

I asked the nurse to give you this book so you could finish it.The doctor came in a while ago but I already knew it anyway.I keep getting tireder and tireder.Listen,I don't mind dying now.It was worth it. It was worth saving those kids.Their lives are worth more than mine,they have more to live for.Some of the parents came by to thank me and I know it was worth it.Tell Dally it was worth it.I'm just gonna miss you guys. I've been thinking about it,and that poem , that guy that wrote it , he meant you are gold when you're a kid,like green. When you're a kid everything is new , dawn. It's just. When just when you get used to everything it's day. Like the way you dig sunsets,Pony. That's Gold. Keep it that way,it's a good way to be.I want you to tell Dally to look at one.He'll probably think you're crazy , but ask for me. I don't think he's ever really seen a sunset.And don't be bugged over being a greaser. You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There's still alot od good in the world.Tell Dally. I don't think he knows.

Your Buddy, Johnny

SE  Hinton got rich because of required reading.  I prefer Rumble Fish.

awguy

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
Thanks fellow gabbers for the well wishes. BTW I got an email from Keith too and haven't subscribed since the one month I paid for last year to hear a meltdown which I canceled a week later. He is just grabbing an already made email list IMO. So perhaps you haven't forgotten about your subscription more than likely Keith is an idiot. LOL.

Interesting. I cancelled my subscription a long time ago and I DIDN'T get that Keith e-mail.

dan7800

Dumb question, but how do you cancel?

I signed up the first day Art said he was coming back, and have been loyal ever since. This latest drama/meltdown is too much.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Ponyboy,

Your Buddy, Johnny
Lol! Loved the book and most of her books. Anyway it was last September I bought a month. Maybe the list is from a specific time frame?

Bart Ell

Quote from: yoursongs on April 24, 2018, 12:28:07 AM
http://www.illuminatiarchives.org/video/art-bell-tribute-exclusive-rare-pictures-and-memories/

The above link is the best tribute i've heard so far, great pictures of Art and family.....2 hrs. long

At the two minute mark - "With his newest wife he's got a girl and she was born in 2007 so she's pretty old now"

Dr Who

Dan then go to recurring charges and cancel.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
I got an email from Keith too and haven't subscribed since the one month I paid for last year to hear a meltdown which I canceled a week later. He is just grabbing an already made email list IMO. So perhaps you haven't forgotten about your subscription more than likely Keith is an idiot. LOL.

That fat bible-thumping cunt better keep his greasy mitts off my PayPal balance and not touch a Dollar.

Or I will be "contacting my credit card company", as he stipulated we don't.