• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 11, 2017, 12:03:07 PM
That's good enough for me, and I'm glad we can put that issue to rest once and for all.

I wanna see them run it into the fucking ground. It's gonna happen. Mark my words.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:37:06 AM
Who? Oh yeah, Obama did give a speech. Didn't watch it though lol.
You didn't miss anything.  Just more of the same.

Obama Refers To Himself 75 Times In Farewell Address

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/obama-refers-to-himself-75-times-in-farewell-address/#ixzz4VTfPP28Q

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 11, 2017, 12:03:07 PM
"President-elect Donald Trump announced Wednesday that he would place his two sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, in charge of his multibillion-dollar Trump Organization.

“'My two sons, Don and Eric, are going to be running the company,' Trump said at a press conference in New York. 'They are going to be running in a very professional manner. They’re not going to discuss it with me.'”

That's good enough for me, and I'm glad we can put that issue to rest once and for all.

Everyone who doubted that would happen should be ashamed. Not even discussed over dinner on sunday. Or at Christmas.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

Slacker; he's not close to how many times Trump refers to himself when he's being pissed on. Let alone a farewell speech.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: someguy on January 11, 2017, 11:02:00 AM
I bet trump squirms a lot when russian hookers pee all over him

This man is to pitied.  He is obviously a diagnosed imbecile with a urine fixation who has somehow gotten access to a computer (probably the one in the nurses station on his locked ward.) You can tell by the fact that he is unable to leave the word pee out of any sentence he writes and compulsively writes that same word on the wall in crayon whenever the ward attendants take their eyes off him.  Probably a blood relation of Lt.Uhura.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:46:11 AM
You should have gone into medicine

I've gone into other things. Meanwhile, you should piss off and grow up.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Chefist on January 11, 2017, 11:43:41 AM
Exactly. I was thinking about that last night as well. I didn't watch his inauguration, didn't listen to acceptance speeches, really tried to ignore the guy for the past 8 years. So last night was just another Obama event I dismissed.  :D

I just looked at all the fake numbers they were giving out versus the reality of the economy and concluded that the guy was a bullshit artist and quit paying attention during his first term. The only thing memorable for me regarding Barack Obama is the fact that I didn't vote for him.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 11:41:00 AM
This man is to pitied.  He is obviously a diagnosed imbecile with a urine fixation who has somehow gotten access to a computer (probabably the one in the nurses station on his locked ward.) You can tell by the fact that he is unable to leave the word pee out of any sentence he writes and compulsively writes that same word on the wall in crayon whenever the the ward attendants take their eye off him.  Probably a blood relation of Lt.Uhura.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 12:09:34 PM
This man is to pitied.  He is obviously a diagnosed imbecile with a urine fixation who has somehow gotten access to a computer (probably the one in the nurses station on his locked ward.) You can tell by the fact that he is unable to leave the word pee out of any sentence he writes and compulsively writes that same word on the wall in crayon whenever the the ward attendants take their eyes off him.  Probably a blood relation of Lt.Uhura.

I... don't get it. I thought this was my schtick.

someguy

let's get it goin with President Pissboy! yer fired!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/obama-refers-to-himself-75-times-in-farewell-address/#ixzz4VTfPP28Q

I did hear that he partially wrote his own speech this time. That's a nice change.

Jackstar

Speaking of which, the ratings for the New Celebrity Apprentice are shit: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/monday-final-ratings-jan-9-2017/

I expect this to change at some point.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 12:15:11 PM
I did hear that he partially wrote his own speech this time. That's a nice change.

Hillary deleted the first draft.

someguy

hey america guess what? now that trump is president urine trouble! hahaha get it?

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 12:15:11 PM
Ha!  Life's tough.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:17:25 PM
Hillary deleted the first draft.

I'm guessing the extent of his participation in writing the speech was to figure out where the "ummmm .... *long pause*" should go.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: someguy on January 11, 2017, 12:13:12 PM
let's get it goin with President Pissboy! yer fired!

See what I mean?  Totally incapable.  I hope nobody teaches him how to spell the No. 2 word.

someguy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

See what I mean?  Totally incapable.  I hope nobody teaches him how to spell the No. 2 word.

look at this hater. SAD!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 12:19:32 PM
I'm guessing the extent of his participation in writing the speech was to figure out where the "ummmm .... *long pause*" should go.

Trump will at least have his repetitious sentences reduced to just once when his bollox is put to autocue. The problem his writers are going to have, is sifting through what he's said, contradicted, blamed someone else for or said he didn't mean it. I hope Trump gets a pass on all he's said, because otherwise he'll look foolish. And that won't do.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 12:19:32 PM

Those go in when he's thinking about sparking up a blunt.

In other news, I had not heard the following rumour before--so, of course, I am now spreading it here. You're welcome in advance from a friend.

QuoteUPDATE 11/28 8:48 p.m. ET: The YouTube user who posted the original video speculating that Barron Drumpf may be autistic is going to remove the video and issue an apology. "I've been in contact with Melania Drumpf's lawyer," YouTube user James Hunter shared Monday evening. "This video will be deleted in 24 hours and I will publish a full retraction and apology to Melania and Barron Drumpf." Hunter also revealed via his YouTube page that he meant no harm towards Barron and that he personally suffers from autism.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:27:33 PM
Those go in when he's thinking about sparking up a blunt...

And having flashbacks to his days with the Choom gang.

someguy

looks like they knew exactly what trump likes!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 12:23:31 PM
Trump will at least have his repetitious sentences reduced to just once when his bollox is put to autocue. The problem his writers are going to have, is sifting through what he's said, contradicted, blamed someone else for or said he didn't mean it. I hope Trump gets a pass on all he's said, because otherwise he'll look foolish. And that won't do.

He'll get a pass from the voters for his economic performance, which he is on the right track to do. See, Pud, all you get to see are sanitized, essentially fake numbers regarding the U.S. economy. Those of us here that live with that economy see all too well what the reality is. It's fucking terrible. We've also seen the direct consequences of political correctness in the work place, it's very easy to get fired these days saying the wrong thing on Facebook. This is a society walking on eggshells getting poorer for no reason. That state of affairs had to end, and the only way anyone had to accomplish that was voting for Donald Trump.

Yes, he's problematic. But he's nothing close to what we were dealing with. We needed to burn our system down and open new doors. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:27:33 PM
Those go in when he's thinking about sparking up a blunt.

In other news, I had not heard the following rumour before--so, of course, I am now spreading it here. You're welcome in advance from a friend.

I'd have more respect for him if he would have sparked up a blunt during a speech. You know he's no stranger to them.

someguy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 12:36:25 PM
We needed to burn our system down

trump will be thee to piss out the fire

K_Dubb

Quote from: someguy on January 11, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

looks like they knew exactly what trump likes!

Oh lord I forgot about that

Jackstar

If ever I could be a fly on the wall.

Kidnostad3

I've been watching Rex Tillison testify this morning on CSPAN 2.  Tillerson is clearly the smartest person in the room and probably within the Beltway.  He has handled every question with a dignified  aplomb and forthrightness.  He is superbly articulate and has a mastery of the current geopolitical climate that is more than impressive.  He also has a sense of humor and several of his responses to his more hostile questioners drew hearty laughter.  Importantly, he seems to possess a true humility.

You Trump haters should be praying that this man is confirmed because his influence on Trump and world affairs will be profoundly salutary and he may keep some of you from experiencing free-floating anxiety for the next 8 years. 

Jackstar

Okay, so--what about the idea that this is all a cover-up for "real" peccadilloes? Someone be the advocate here.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

If ever I could be a fly on the wall.

Unless I'm mistaken it was that "two-page addendum" to the briefing he got Friday, presumably summarizing it.  Trump said he read it after.  I think somebody just slipped it in and used the excuse to run to his favorite reporter.  I want to imagine a dramatic showdown, though.