• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 19, 2016, 07:11:39 PM
What about student loans?

I think I owe Nelnet my kidney and soul.

pate

You might call it crazy, but I just want a Pepsi.

PaulAtreides

ChickenDonald just fired his campaign manager.  That usually means shit is rolling downhill really fast.  I wonder what Art's instructions to Heather will be so that she might properly spin this story?

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 20, 2016, 09:41:59 AM
ChickenDonald just fired his campaign manager.  That usually means shit is rolling downhill really fast.  I wonder what Art's instructions to Heather will be so that she might properly spin this story?

HAH!  This reminds me of all the people who said "Trump won't run!"... then he did "Trump won't win!" then he did... seriously, do you idiots ever get tired of constantly predicting the end of Trump?  It seems like every time you do he only gets stronger.

bobo17

folks
i have to respond to some of the posting about me.
this is not an "act", i am important, powerful, rich, very rich and
have world class properties all over the world.
i no a lot of very very important people
i will not be mocked by some little town hilbiliys from an art bell gab fest.
if you continue to mock me, i will cancel the MEETING for good.
you decide, we will all see those who respond and will hold them personel
responsible for the cancellation of the MEETING.
I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT UP TO HEAR WITH ALL THIS.

bobo
together we are stronger
p.s. - this is the last warening

PaulAtreides

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 20, 2016, 11:07:18 AM
It seems like every time you do he only gets stronger.

No, he just got louder and CrackerAmerica bought it for awhile.  But now he's even slipping the polls of old, white men.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 20, 2016, 12:15:30 PM
No, he just got louder and CrackerAmerica bought it for awhile.  But now he's even slipping the polls of old, white men.
Oh yes, of course... the truth comes out that you don't like Trump because you hate white people.

Good for you!  The bad news for you is that Trump has a broad range of support well outside the "Republican crackers" key demographic.  Good luck with your obsession with race, I hope you find the mental help needed to overcome such a nasty mental health disorder.

LOVE ALWAYS!
xoxoxo,
old white man

CornyCrow

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 20, 2016, 12:15:30 PM
Take a look at the NATION WIDE general election polls in real clear politics.  Trump is tanking.  He's behind in EVERY ONE. 

Quote from: bobo17 on June 20, 2016, 11:26:09 AM
folks
i have to respond to some of the posting about me.
this is not an "act", i am important, powerful, rich, very rich and
have world class properties all over the world.
i no a lot of very very important people
i will not be mocked by some little town hilbiliys from an art bell gab fest.
if you continue to mock me, i will cancel the MEETING for good.
you decide, we will all see those who respond and will hold them personel
responsible for the cancellation of the MEETING.
I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT UP TO HEAR WITH ALL THIS.

bobo
together we are stronger
p.s. - this is the last warening

Fuck the meeting.  Get lost, twerp.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 20, 2016, 01:50:26 PM
Fuck the meeting.  Get lost, twerp.
Are you crazy!?

Bobo, come back.  We need to meet.

ge30542

Please ignore bobo

Art Bell

Yes, Trump is tanking in the Polls now and he may have cooked his own goose with the crap about the Judge, BUT this is June not November and he has been counted out many times before. If I were Clinton I would not yet count my eggs.

Art

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Art Bell on June 20, 2016, 08:45:20 PM
Yes, Trump is tanking in the Polls now and he may have cooked his own goose with the crap about the Judge, BUT this is June not November and he has been counted out many times before. If I were Clinton I would not yet count my eggs.

Art

This whole 2016 election is just goose eggs... A big pile of sulphuric goose eggs...

Johnson/Weld 2016

Art

100% correct Art - November is way off in the distance.............

aldousburbank

If I were Clinton I would not yet count my eggs.

Art

If she sits on them it's over.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 19, 2016, 07:11:39 PM
What about student loans?
Students are getting loaned out now.  Lordy.  What's this world coming to? :o

LucaParcelli

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 20, 2016, 09:25:50 PM
If she sits on them it's over.

Not necessarily...

She would write it off as a "yolk review" rather than a "hatching"...

And the ClintonNewsNetwork could fall in line...

aldousburbank

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 20, 2016, 10:22:07 PM
Not necessarily...

She would write it off as a "yolk review" rather than a "hatching"...

And the ClintonNewsNetwork could fall in line...

She'd call it a suicide.

albrecht

I love you Art but the phrasing is a bit Norry-like. Nobody said you shouldn't count your eggs. Just don't assume all those eggs will hatch and become chickens. (Could be like here you got some nasty Rat Snakes or coons that will get them first.) Best to you and hope you and the family are doing well.

Hillary hasn't even had a press conference for over a year now.  She's in hiding.  Once she starts having to respond to Trump, face the critics again, and be more widely available to the press I think the tide will turn.

Also, all that hype about "only white people" supporting Trump is a lie.  If that were true then he would be 20+ points behind her in every state.

albrecht

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 20, 2016, 10:44:14 PM
Hillary hasn't even had a press conference for over a year now.  She's in hiding.  Once she starts having to respond to Trump, face the critics again, and be more widely available to the press I think the tide will turn.

Also, all that hype about "only white people" supporting Trump is a lie.  If that were true then he would be 20+ points behind her in every state.
Unlike many other "minorities" or racial or ethnic groups "white" people don't vote based on identity politics or as a bloc. For good or ill, I guess. But that's the facts, man.

Art

Do you think he'll develop a different personality or temperament by November?  Some principles he'd fight for?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 21, 2016, 12:21:09 AM
Do you think he'll develop a different personality or temperament by November?  Some principles he'd fight for?

He probably will, but it won't matter. Hillary will cook her own goose.

ge30542

#DontCountDonaldsEggs

zeebo

I usually eschew politics on the board, but will dip my toe in here to make a prediction.  Trump won't even come close to winning.  He's such an easy target for the left, that simple by-the-book progressive demagoguery and identity politics will stymie his momentum.  It's already working and they're barely trying yet.  The fact that he's a walking P.R. disaster will just make the defeat that much worse.

Hil's baggage and lack of political charisma or accomplishments will be irrelevant, as the media will prop her up all the way, and in any case a rubber stamp generic Dem would still sail in given the left-leaning political climate and favorable demographics.

The only good that will come out of this nearly two-year horror show is that after three failed runs, the GOP may finally collapse, which it rightly should given their continued strategic cluelessness - and from the rubble a more centrist party may form, one that appeals to modern America - one which still celebrates free market enterprise and fiscal responsibility, but also has a more optimistic, inclusive, secular message to gain broader appeal.

Actually another slight possibility to come out of all this is we might get to hear a few ideas from a third party, namely the Libertarians, but of course the established duopoly we live under will do whatever it can to squelch such dialogue.

ge30542

Wait, let me Google the definition of eschew.

ge30542

Dave's guest just said a witness had a "bedroom encounter with a small entity". He's been talking to my ex-wife!

A 8 point lead in the polls  in June means nothing in November. I thin Trump restructuring his campaign staff will help him. The real issue is his ability to fundraise. A presidential campaign requires a massive ground game and he simply can't afford it.