Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MAX

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2016, 11:33:00 AM
Thanks, El. But it was an upcoming show. I think non-Bellgab related

Nothing is "non-Bellgab related" !!   reported

MAX

Quote from: akwilly on June 25, 2016, 06:00:49 PM
even more than clothing I find the new vehicles to suck. I have a 1990 GMC Sierra pickup. I can change the starter in about 5 minutes. My brother has a brand new car that has to have half the front end taken off to get it changed. I also spill beer and whatnot in my truck. If he spilt something in his dash, with all the electronics, I think his car would be totaled

Fucker , probably has a inhouse toilet as well , can't believe he is your kin

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on June 26, 2016, 12:39:58 PM

Nothing is "non-Bellgab related" !!   reported
Are you the MAX with the deep VOICE?  I luuuuuuuuv your voice (sighs) oohhh.

Hollow Man

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 10:45:44 AM
Disappointment. Your name and avi made me hopeful you were a cool, pot smokin' freak. Kind of a dumb onan ... I miss onan ... but seems you are just another KuK cuk

LOL. Cool? Read his posts. His first post was some stupid dig at Art being a money-grubbing washup who was lying about the show from day one. He says he got "enlightened" as to Art's true nature back in 2000, long before us mere mortals. Oh, and everybody who likes the guy is a sycophant and Art should just milk them like cows. Same old typical anti-Art bullshit you've heard for the past six fucking months now wrapped in a bow like he's the first guy who dared to say it because he's such a rebel.  ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 26, 2016, 01:03:18 PM
LOL. Cool? Read his posts. His first post was some stupid dig at Art being a money-grubbing washup who was lying about the show from day one. He says he got "enlightened" as to Art's true nature back in 2000, long before us mere mortals. Oh, and everybody who likes the guy is a sycophant and Art should just milk them like cows. Same old typical anti-Art bullshit you've heard for the past six fucking months now wrapped in a bow like he's the first guy who dared to say it because he's such a rebel.  ;D

Even worse than I thought. Thanks, HM.  Hate him. Love you  :-*

MAX

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 12:48:29 PM
Are you the MAX with the deep VOICE?  I luuuuuuuuv your voice (sighs) oohhh.

No not me, I never called in anywhere although I do have a deep voice and look like a bit older George Clooney...

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on June 26, 2016, 01:21:49 PM
No not me, I never called in anywhere although I do have a deep voice and look like a bit older George Clooney...
Oh.  Well, nice to meet you MAX.  :D
BTW.  This avatar is temporary.  It's a pic of one of my kids who has exhausted herself looking for employment and she's living with me now.  I'm using it to track down her baby daddy.  I need the child support.  ::)  ;D ;D ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: MAX on June 26, 2016, 01:21:49 PM

Good thing Starr saw you first

Hollow Man

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 01:18:35 PM
Even worse than I thought. Thanks, HM.  Hate him. Love you  :-*

Haha. More than welcome. Same to you, m'lady. *bows*  ;)

Hollow Man

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 01:25:37 PM
Oh.  Well, nice to meet you MAX.  :D
BTW.  This avatar is temporary.  It's a pic of one of my kids who has exhausted herself looking for employment and she's living with me now.  I'm using it to track down her baby daddy.  I need the child support.  ::)  ;D ;D ;D

Looks like Pan raped a turtle. Damn, woman, just what kind of beasts have you been cavorting with?! That must be some baby daddy. That'd be one unforgettable Maury/Springer episode, that's for damn sure...  :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 26, 2016, 01:49:49 PM
Looks like Pan raped a turtle. Damn, woman, just what kind of beasts have you been cavorting with?! That must be some baby daddy. That'd be one unforgettable Maury/Springer episode, that's for damn sure...  :o
yeah.  I tried that.  He won't touch it.  Scared the shit out of him. :o   ;D

starrmtn001

Yes.  I use that manifestation on this continent Island.  Indigenous folks are familiar with is so it's not a thing.

C'mon.  Stretch your Mythological imagination.  You'll get it. ;)

starrmtn001

Okay.  My avatar's back.

That "Love Child Of Pan And Gai'a" avatar was starting to freak me out. I was actually getting used to it. :o     ;D ;D ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 02:43:44 PM
Okay.  My avatar's back.

That "Love Child Of Pan And Gai'a" avatar was starting to freak me out. I was actually getting used to it. :o     ;D ;D ;D

This one is sort of beautiful in a creepy Dr. Moreau kind of way

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 02:53:40 PM
Ha, I was thinking along those same lines. Especially because I saw MeTV's Svengoolie was showing "Island of Lost Souls" last night. Pre-code with the great Charles Laughton as Dr.Moreau. Nice movie and better book.

COguy

Disappointment. Your name and avi made me hopeful you were a cool, pot smokin' freak. Kind of a dumb onan ... I miss onan ... but seems you are just another KuK cuk

No you had me pegged right.

Was a lame attempt at humor.

Quote from: COguy on June 27, 2016, 08:54:16 AM
No you had me pegged right.

Was a lame attempt at humor.

Jesus Christ dude, you going to let that poster pimp you out over a compliment?

Get a fucking back bone.

He's the biggest kuk here, for sure.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 02:53:40 PM

Another rare cryptid

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2016, 03:28:31 PM
Ha, I was thinking along those same lines. Especially because I saw MeTV's Svengoolie was showing "Island of Lost Souls" last night. Pre-code with the great Charles Laughton as Dr.Moreau. Nice movie and better book.
I caught that, too.  The first time I'd seen it.  Much better than I expected for an oldie, especially Laughton's creepy performance.  The black and white added to the weird atmosphere.

bobo17

folks
the meeting is back on
bobo

sorefinger

Quote from: Art Bell on June 13, 2016, 12:06:28 AM

I have hated some of the things Trump has said but I will still vote for him before the awful Clinton. Try and guess what Americs will look like after four or God help us, eight Years of Clinton. After that many Years of Supreme Court picks. What will be left of us? What will be left of the Bill of Rights?

We only have two choices in the real World, I am at heart Libertarian but I am also a realist, one of these two will be it. Trump has to straighten his ass up and become Presidential or we are doomed.

Art

I couldn't agree more, Art.  If Trump doesn't kick Hillary's ass off this planet, then a bloody revolution will.  Bernie Sanders is right, Dems better wake up.  I'm hoping they don't.

malliard

still waiting for the info on my flight.....

Lilith

Quote from: bobo17 on June 28, 2016, 11:42:36 AM
folks
the meeting is back on
bobo

Great News!

I was SO worried!

starrmtn001

Quote from: sorefinger on June 28, 2016, 05:25:34 PM
I couldn't agree more, Art.  If Trump doesn't kick Hillary's ass off this planet, then a bloody revolution will.  Bernie Sanders is right, Dems better wake up.  I'm hoping they don't.
Return of a prodigal vanguard.  Been a l-o-n-g time, sorefinger.  Cool to see you wandering the corridors again! ;) ;D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: sorefinger on June 28, 2016, 05:25:34 PM

Assuming you were being literal, tell us more about this bloody revolution. Who's revolting and how? How much blood are you talking about, relative to other bloody revolutions in the past? What's the cause the revolutionaries are fighting for and who are their leaders? Have these people written any revolutionary tracts yet so we can understand what the goals of the revolution are and how the new system would operate?

Then again, maybe you were just trying to dramatize how you feel.