• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Pizzapunch

[attachment=1,msg1304352]    [attachment=2,msg1304352]

WeinerInHand

Great, it's not enough that they come to this country illegally -- now they want to dictate what we listen to...
Build the Wall! Build the Wall! Build the Wall!

Metron2267

FACTOID: 100% of "illegal aliens" are CRIMINALS.

>:(

WeinerInHand

You've got one of them trying to whore himself out for gay sex on Vara's facebook page. Is this really what we need more of in this country?
I mean, they've even got a parade where they celebrate rubbing down Chinese people in mayonnaise -- racist AND gay!

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 10, 2019, 03:29:51 PM
You've got one of them trying to whore himself out for gay sex on Vara's facebook page. Is this really what we need more of in this country?
I mean, they've even got a parade where they celebrate rubbing down Chinese people in mayonnaise -- racist AND gay!

I know this place now:

:'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWZTGgU21MM

VC

In an alternate reality or missing time...

Maybe Vara's crash and burn was coming and HW did NOT save his LNM network Vara was counting on and dependent on HW's success for LNM to survive???

Maybe HW got her name on some "owed billing" issues that are also tied to Vara's financial collapse, and she's also liable to pay the money owed.

Vara's constant and consistent "on air"  shameless $-begging for LNM Network ALWAYS seemed to reflect and confirm LNM was in financial crisis before HW joined their team. LNM's audio quality often sucked at least with many or most of HW's LNM broadcasts.

HW should have DUMPED LNM long ago for the extremely poor audio quality. At least some of HW's broadcasts AFTER LNM had far superior voice audio quality that matched the very best she had before AB died w/MitD.

WTH?  I thought the Shield was riven and sundered?

WeinerInHand

This is the only thing that I could find on this guest:

Maria Anna van Driel is a published author, columnist, investigative journalist and a Philosopher in Physics/science. (MA in ancient alchemy and Bachelor in Metaphysics)
After living in South Africa for three years together with e.g. a Soetoe tribe (learning their culture and rituals) she came back to the European society in 2011 were she started to write the two novels; 'The NWO their thoughts...your life' (It's time to wake up, we are the illusion) and 'Our mind in a controlled quantum Euclidean space?' (Natural and unnatural energies as a global weapon for mind and behavior control) which is a scientific follow-up of her third book 'The Source of Immortality' (The global Elite and their fountain of youth)

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 14, 2019, 07:43:57 PM

Maria Anna van Driel is a published author, columnist, investigative journalist and a Philosopher in Physics/science. (MA in ancient alchemy and Bachelor in Metaphysics)
After living in South Africa for three years together with e.g. a Soetoe tribe (learning their culture and rituals) she came back to the European society in 2011 were she started to write the two novels; 'The NWO their thoughts...your life' (It's time to wake up, we are the illusion) and 'Our mind in a controlled quantum Euclidean space?' (Natural and unnatural energies as a global weapon for mind and behavior control) which is a scientific follow-up of her third book 'The Source of Immortality' (The global Elite and their fountain of youth)

Well, at least it's not the spirit board again...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2019, 07:49:44 PM
Well, at least it's not the spirit board again...

I'm looking forward to the opening statements much more than I am the guest.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 14, 2019, 07:53:30 PM
I'm looking forward to the opening statements much more than I am the guest.

I confess, I hope Vara has some commentary ...

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 14, 2019, 07:43:57 PM

http://nexttruth.com/ 

Just looking at her website gave me a headache! 

I couldn't find a "Soetoe tribe" but I think some  branch, or misspelling, of the Bantu/Sotho people?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2019, 07:57:28 PM
http://nexttruth.com/ 

Just looking at her website gave me a headache! 

I couldn't find a "Soetoe tribe" but I think some  branch, or misspelling, of the Bantu/Sotho people?

I'm guessing that she's bat shit crazy but I'll stick it out for a little while, just to see...

Slinging a little mud right out of the gate.

Did the Mad Martian survive the LNM Holocaust?