• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

munbeam666

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 24, 2018, 03:25:09 PM
As much fun as it is giving her a hard time over her behaviour, I don't think anyone would wish that upon her.
I'm serious. Her behavior has become extremely disturbing
I hope not

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
Maybe rosegirl should do a health check on Heather since it’s been so quiet today.

She doesn't have to drive...crystal ball n all...

damon

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 24, 2018, 03:21:13 PM
I hope that Heather doesn't commit suicide
:( :( :( :( :(
If she does then she is very weak minded. Im sorry to say that but a lot of people know people who dies. Art was not family but her boss. It would be different if Art was family. Also most family members do not commit suicide when a love one dies. There has to be more to the story if Heather is acting like this. Does Heather has some mental defect? Does Heather has any family members and/or real friends that can help her? Has anyone called the local law enforcement to do a welfare check on Heather? I don't know the code for it in Nevada but here in California its a Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code.

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

begging for death already? oh no no no no. Heather must be punished. this is only the beginning.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 24, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
I'm serious. Her behavior has become extremely disturbing
I hope not

True.  Hopefully someone is checking on her.

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 24, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

her corpse will feed the legion of cats that should have been children. oh well.

damon

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
begging for death already? oh no no no no. Heather must be punished. this is only the beginning.
Your right that Heather should be punished. She will be Falkie's new roommate for Life.

Faustina

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
Even if she comes back, Keith clearly can't stand the woman and vice versa. How can the program continue? This is a fucking trash fire.

I agree.  Do we know who owns the rights of MITD, or is it divided?  Like Art 60%, Heather 20% and Keith 20%?  I wonder who he leaves it to in his will. 

Keith, I believe, owns the Dark Matter Digital Network.

whoozit

Still no word from Heather about Cantrips and Cat Tales in the Desert?

chefist

Quote from: Faustina on April 24, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
I agree.  Do we know who owns the rights of MITD, or is it divided?  Like Art 60%, Heather 20% and Keith 20%?  I wonder who he leaves it to in his will. 

Keith, I believe, owns the Dark Matter Digital Network.

KW said yesterday he owns the network, 100%. Regardless of the show...he has the last word on what is aired...wrong word...podcasted...

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 02:21:24 PM
Art has a huge comeback effort and starts a new show.
Heather "helps" in this effort using the Bellgab forum.
Art is interviewed by MV at Bellgab, and by (Redacted)(Heather Wade) at his home in Pahrump.
Art starts the show and quickly fires Dr J (producer)
Art hires (Redacted) to be the producer.
Art re-retires in 5 months due to a "stalker"...(Leo Aschcraft with firecrackers on BLM land)
Heather takes over as the new, "temporary" host, until Art returns
Art never returns
Heather continues the show, such as it was...bye and bye...

Ok, now explain Falkie.

Quote from: damon on April 24, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
Your right that Heather should be punished. She will be Falkie's new roommate for Life.

Heather isn't fit to lick the masters' boots. she may only empty his chamber pot.

ShayP

Quote from: damon on April 24, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
If she does then she is very weak minded. Im sorry to say that but a lot of people know people who dies. Art was not family but her boss. It would be different if Art was family. Also most family members do not commit suicide when a love one dies. There has to be more to the story if Heather is acting like this. Does Heather has some mental defect? Does Heather has any family members and/or real friends that can help her? Has anyone called the local law enforcement to do a welfare check on Heather? I don't know the code for it in Nevada but here in California its a Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code.

Very weak minded...YES

Mental defect...YES.

More to the story...NO...just a drama queen that had her fantasy crushed and wants (expects) control.

Her friends are Facebook and Lasha.

I have no pity for her as she is being absolutely ridiculous.

Leave law enforcement out of it.  They are busy.

damon

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
KW said yesterday he owns the network, 100%. Regardless of the show...he has the last word on what is aired...wrong word...podcasted...
Has anyone called the NYE County Sheriff to do a welfare check on Heather Wade yet? We don't want Heather do out do art by killing herself.

damon

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 03:42:40 PM
Very weak minded...YES

Mental defect...YES.

More to the story...NO...just a drama queen that had her fantasy crushed and wants (expects) control.

Dont worry, I will let the bank worry about that because if she is to crazy and or dead the bank will get their money and contact the local law enforcement. 8)

Catsmile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 24, 2018, 07:38:48 AM
In Japan we call this type of person a 雌犬 or Meinu and she needs to be treated as such.

# Moar Liek
# DQN
# Yankee Dokyun Meinu

damon

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
Heather isn't fit to lick the masters' boots. she may only empty his chamber pot.
And thats a VERY SHITTY JOB TOO.

Dr. MD MD

Probably but I'm not so sure about this yet.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
Ok, now explain Falkie.

BellGab Starts
Fresh, young talent is attracted
There were high hopes for TGFP
He was awarded his own thread
Promises made, promises reniged
Noory interview, C2C "researcher"
Priuses, jalepeno pizzas, roaches, cat scratch fever and eviction notices
Mother's passing and a credit card
Circle of Trust, Fortress in the Sewer
Live YT's requesting $
Live YT's, on his back
Today, emails to Kweef R. seeking an interview

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Priuses, jalepeno pizzas, roaches, cat scratch fever and eviction notices

fukkin lost it at that line

munbeam666

Very weak minded...YES

Mental defect...YES.

The behavior she is exhibiting IS NOT NORMAL. I also think someone needs to call a welfare check on her

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 24, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

A few of the sentiments she extended to Noory..

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 18, 2013, 02:48:31 PM
Sure, George sucks.  But, do you think he knows he sucks?  Or do you think he thinks he is a "great host"?  Do the "yes people" tell him he's great all day so now he believes it?  Oh that's probably Tommy's job.

But, seriously, how can George not realize he sucks? 

I'm thrilled at the idea that he's going to fall hard and fast after Sept. 16.   ;D

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 05, 2013, 02:56:45 AM
Omg, I missed the funniest moment of the show to get a pbj.

Had to stay up to hear it for myself, Dave didn't thank Art Bell at the outro.
That retarded, worthless, lame, ungrateful, molester-stache wearing, creepy, inept.... grrrrrr!!!

He doesn't believe in coincidences, but there's going to be one on Sept 16th.

This one is quite ironic ;)

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 05, 2013, 02:46:21 AM
And he likes "mouth-wetting lozenges".  Fabulous. 
It's going to be so much fun watching his gravy train crash and burn, ha haaaa haaaaa!

Sean92008

Quote from: moosie on April 24, 2018, 10:25:22 AM
I question any familial ties because why would HW have needed bellgab if there was a family connection?
Cover story.

Sean92008

Quote from: damon on April 24, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
Speech patterns, inability to connect (empathy), overreacting to AB's death...

Spectrum dwelling...   Possibly.  Likely if she's not related.

Catsmile

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 24, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
This guy watches Hallmark movies that remind him of Heather. I think he might be ovulating.

# ThinkOtherEndOfOvulating
# RaggingHard

ShayP

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 24, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
The behavior she is exhibiting IS NOT NORMAL. I also think someone needs to call a welfare check on her

You are correct.  It is not normal.  However many people act out this way.  It doesn't mean she is going to commit suicide.  She has connections and friends.  They can check up on her...if they can step away from the keyboard and stop enabling her conniption fit .

ponyboysunset

Holy shit Heather’s name is not on the home page of MITD.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 03:47:33 PM
Probably but I'm not so sure about this yet.

Are you buying into the long lost daughter theory?

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 04:06:41 PM
Are you buying into the long lost daughter theory?

she was Art's cum dumpster.