A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

i hope he tosses Noory under the buss on his show. I'll listen just to see if he makes any comments about c2c.

Morgus

Maybe Ian Punnett's tinnitus will clear up and he can go back to his old Saturday night shows?

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on January 29, 2014, 08:43:10 PM
Maybe Ian Punnett's tinnitus will clear up and he can go back to his old Saturday night shows?

im sure george and his bionic mustache will stop that from happening.

Mels-hole1984

Other than that response above from CTM, has anyone actually seen an official response from John or Coast? I looked around on Facebook and the web and didn't see anything.

wr250

john says he was "let go" because "coast wants to take saturday nights in a different direction"  on the robert scott bell show

http://radio.naturalnews.com/download.asp?fileid=3618

Quote from: Morgus on January 29, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

You beat me to posting this.

I am think Punnett or schrader is taking over.

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 29, 2014, 08:53:25 PM
You beat me to posting this.

I am think Punnett or schrader is taking over.

My bet's on Schrader if they actually are taking things in a more paranormal direction.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: wr250 on January 29, 2014, 08:49:04 PM
john says he was "let go" because "coast wants to take saturday nights in a different direction"  on the robert scott bell show

http://radio.naturalnews.com/download.asp?fileid=3618

Thanks.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 29, 2014, 08:04:18 PM
I know it starts next week, but I wanted to have the special privilege of starting the thread for it.

Am I going to be the only one who checks it out?

Probably.

Depressed.

It would have been nice if you also posted link where found.

Depressed?? Dreams while asleep never depresses me. It seems like the big biological survival instinct kicking in for some reason I never will try to understand. All I know is sometimes I get some interesting perspectives that noone else ever will. Other than that, I just try to eat a healthy and balanced diet that I cook myself after almost dying from food poisoning served by a licensed public restaurant a couple of years back.

wr250

go in to the 43 minute mark. JBW comes on about there

Birdie

That sucks. This 'new direction' statement scares me. Is it going to be all miracle cure rip offs, all the time on Saturdays now?
Hopefully Knapp, Schrader and Punnett will fill in instead of Snorge till they find a permanent host. I do not think either Knapp or Punnett is healthy enough to make a full time commitment, unfortunately.
I like Schrader, he just needs to work on not talking over the guests so much. Maybe I am judging him too harshly, though. I have only heard him a few times and once was the Amityville Horror kid. He seemed to be a very quiet, awkward interview subject.
Dave seems smart, prepared, and asks good questions that lead to more in-depth discussion of the topic (unlike a certain host we all know). Can't ask for much more than that in a host.
I will miss John B. on C2C. He and Knapp are the only reason I bother tuning in these days :(

wr250

Quote from: Birdie on January 29, 2014, 09:08:36 PM
That sucks. This 'new direction' statement scares me. Is it going to be all miracle cure rip offs, all the time on Saturdays now?
Hopefully Knapp, Schrader and Punnett will fill in instead of Snorge till they find a permanent host. I do not think either Knapp or Punnett is healthy enough to make a full time commitment, unfortunately.
I like Schrader, he just needs to work on not talking over the guests so much. Maybe I am judging him too harshly, though. I have only heard him a few times and once was the Amityville Horror kid. He seemed to be a very quiet, awkward interview subject.
Dave seems smart, prepared, and asks good questions that lead to more in-depth discussion of the topic (unlike a certain host we all know). Can't ask for much more than that in a host.
I will miss John B. on C2C. He and Knapp are the only reason I bother tuning in these days :(

tumeric and carnivora for all

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: wr250 on January 29, 2014, 09:08:17 PM
go in to the 43 minute mark. JBW comes on about there

I just tried downloading it twice and it keeps saying failed to download.

Wells, as the Japanese say, Bai-bai.

I wonder if the Dark Matter Radio Network will add Caravan to Midnight for one of the nights per week. Wells can select a time to do his "best show of the week" and add it to DMRN.

bateman

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 29, 2014, 09:37:51 PM
I wonder if the Dark Matter Radio Network will add Caravan to Midnight for one of the nights per week. Wells can select a time to do his "best show of the week" and add it to DMRN.

Interesting idea. Email him & see what he says. It seems to me that giving away 1 show a week is a good way to get people in the door if he wants to sell subscriptions.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Birdie on January 29, 2014, 09:08:36 PM

This.

I'm really, really bummed right now. Just unbelievably blue about this.

You screwed up, George. Again.

I used to try to hang on to a little bit of fondness for George but it's getting harder and harder to even occasionally defend him.

His ego is getting out of control. The Hosts menu on the C2C page kills me now:

Hosts
George Noory
George Noory's Calendar
George Noory's TV Show
George Knapp

I guess if your name's not "George," you're sh*t out of luck.

Jnthn932

Quote from: bateman on January 29, 2014, 03:49:28 PM
They are totally pissed about the new show. Schrader Saturdays from here on out?
The more you mention it, the more "they" will know we want it and it won't happen! Shhhhhhh

gbneely

Richard Syrett is hosting Friday's show. Not sure if that means anything.

Nebraska888

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 29, 2014, 08:08:47 PM
Huge news. c2c fired noory Wells. The first thing they have done right since art left.  I wonder if Noory and his Until man is on mars contract is on the line next.

Seriously!!???   Could it be true????   Great decision!

Nebraska888

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 29, 2014, 06:54:21 PM
If its true that PRN dumped Toxic John, it's because the Saturday ratings cratered, and that's because he's such an absolute downer almost every show. The advertisers on the local AM station aren't after doomsday preppers, and I suspect that's true in most markets.

I agree.

Gd5150

I liked Wells. When he started out he reminded me of Art Bell. Unfortunately the the topics quickly became the same political rantings every week. Much of which I agree with, but I don't listen to C2C for politics. Noory is boring. Has been for 10 years. Knapp is the only one who does interesting shows. Oh well I listen to reruns. Good luck JBW.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: gbneely on January 29, 2014, 10:19:15 PM
Richard Syrett is hosting Friday's show. Not sure if that means anything.

How do you know this? I just checked the site and it says TBA.

gbneely

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 29, 2014, 10:49:16 PM
How do you know this? I just checked the site and it says TBA.

Click on "Full Schedule" on "Upcoming Shows" or:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

It's in the data, man! It's in the data!

Quote from: gbneely on January 29, 2014, 11:06:41 PM
Click on "Full Schedule" on "Upcoming Shows" or:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

It's in the data, man! It's in the data!

Way to go Sherlock.

How is richard? I heard his nickname is the Canadian art bell.

gbneely

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 29, 2014, 11:31:52 PM
Way to go Sherlock.

How is richard? I heard his nickname is the Canadian art bell.

I don't think I've ever heard him. He's not George, so he's already ahead of the game.

Morgus

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 29, 2014, 08:04:18 PM
Am I going to be the only one who checks it out?
only if it were free not pay per view...

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 29, 2014, 08:39:19 PM
i hope he tosses Noory under the buss on his show. I'll listen just to see if he makes any comments about c2c.
You don't think Wells will continue to refer to Noory as "captain of the mothership?" :))