• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bateman

Quote from: god of thunder on July 29, 2016, 08:28:39 PM
This is a win-win situation for George, and C2C. On one hand; George is seen as a decent, and  forgiving person. A lot of people wouldn't have let Heather come on their show, after the awful things she said about him.
On the other hand, Art, and Heather are viewed as grovelling to George, and C2C. They are admitting defeat; going on the "enemies" show.
One can only imagine the howls of laughter emanating from the bowels of C2C. They watched Art, and DMDN implode in a relatively short time.
I'm sure they're savouring their victory.   

Correct on all points.

bateman

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 28, 2016, 11:51:41 PM
I wonder if Art is somehow involved in this as well, would she do it without his ok?

I think you know the answer to that one.

aldousburbank

Quote from: PKaiser on July 30, 2016, 01:17:38 PM
Maybe Noory doesn't even realize Heather is (redacted)!

You've all been meta trolled!
You're welcome.

chefist

I'm actually interested in the questions GN will have for Heather...should prove an interesting encounter...

Remember back when Heather had an army of white Knights? Misogyny! That's the only reason she isn't a Star. Damn 4skin basement dwellers!

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 01:47:17 PM
Remember back when Heather had an army of white Knights? Misogyny! That's the only reason she isn't a Star. Damn 4skin basement dwellers!

Does she still have the white knights? I honestly never read the thread...

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 01:47:02 PM
I'm actually interested in the questions GN will have for Heather...should prove an interesting encounter...

Why would Noory ask Heather questions about her professional endeavors? I wouldn't. Noory should let her give an update on Art, then hang up on her. I'm sure she's used to older men hanging up abruptly after they've reached climax.

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 01:48:53 PM

When she started hosting full time. Now, it's a ghost town.

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 01:52:26 PM
Why would Noory ask Heather questions about her professional endeavors? I wouldn't. Noory should let her give an update on Art, then hang up on her. I'm sure she's used to older men hanging up abruptly after they've reached climax.

LOL...So there is confirmation that she really was a phone sex operator? I thought that was just a joke...

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 01:54:04 PM
LOL...So there is confirmation that she really was a phone sex operator? I thought that was just a joke...

I don't know for sure. Someone posted that she was, so, it MUST be true!

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 01:55:35 PM
I don't know for sure. Someone posted that she was, so, it MUST be true!

she posted it her self on here lol

Gruntled

Wow. Been  out of touch lately. Just -wow.
Is Art still alive?

Quote from: norland2424 on July 30, 2016, 03:50:19 PM
she posted it her self on here lol

Harambe be upon you. Spiritually and sexually.

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 29, 2016, 05:31:37 PM
Noory approved of the booking, believe me. He and Tommy reached out to Heather for updates on Art after news broke about him being in the hospital. They clearly don't see her 'little internet show' as a threat whatsoever.

I hope they will have unscreened callers, so that someone can call in and ask about her participation as (Redacted) in the Sucks thread.

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2016, 04:22:49 PM
I hope they will have unscreened callers, so that someone can call in and ask about her participation as (Redacted) in the Sucks thread.

Video later?

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on July 30, 2016, 01:17:38 PM
Maybe Noory doesn't even realize Heather is (redacted)!

That has crossed my mind. Maybe somebody will let him know between now and then.

Falkie still higher than Heather on the C2C totem pole. Hee Hee

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 01:48:53 PM

Yes, they arrested me publicly on bellgab once, for saying too many mean things.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 04:28:58 PM
Falkie still higher than Heather on the C2C totem pole. Hee Hee

I hope Senda calls in that night. What a perfect threesome IMO.

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2016, 04:29:31 PM
Yes, they arrested me publicly on bellgab once, for saying too many mean things.

OMG! Those fiends laid their proverbial hands on our brig! Monsters!

I wonder if George and Heather will thumb through the latest issue of "Dead Kids Weekly"?

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2016, 04:30:27 PM
I hope Senda calls in that night. What a perfect threesome IMO.

And throw in a side of bateman? Delicious!

chefist

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

F'em, Brig...you keep on keepin on, girl!

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 04:32:06 PM
OMG! Those fiends laid their proverbial hands on our brig! Monsters!

I wonder if George and Heather will thumb through the latest issue of "Dead Kids Weekly"?

i lowkey think that shes going for a hosting gig on coast

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 30, 2016, 11:47:44 AM
"He gazed up at the photo-shopped face. 16 years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two turmeric-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved George Noory."

- The final passage of Orwell's iconic book:  '2016'
Hahaha.  Classhic.  Man, and I thought the SiriusXM escapade was a debacle.  LMH should be reporting on the continuing MITD catastrophe as high strangeness.

What next?  Falkie takes over MITD and HW moves up to become Tommee's Twinkie procurer and foot masseuse?

Quote from: norland2424 on July 30, 2016, 04:38:36 PM

HAHA! She's better start buttering up to Noory's mother. If she's still alive?

ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on July 30, 2016, 04:38:36 PM
Hoovering Art worked for HW.  Why not work it again?  Snorch loves being Hoovered.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 30, 2016, 04:42:44 PM
Hahaha.  Classhic.  Man, and I thought the SiriusXM escapade was a debacle.  LMH should be reporting on the continuing MITD catastrophe as high strangeness.

What next?  Falkie takes over MITD and HW moves up to become Tommee's Twinkie procurer and foot masseuse?

Holy f'en Shit man...things are totally upside down at this point...I'm open to great, new material...Amy is doing a pretty good job...I don't listen to Heather...where do we go? At least we have GHOST! (well for those of us who appreciate him...LOL)

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 04:46:09 PM
HAHA! She's better start buttering up to Noory's mother. If she's still alive?
Ma Noory is still out there!