• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151210 - Tonight's Show Cancelled

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 10, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

MV/Liberace!

Note from Art:

Ok, here is what will happen next, I will not be on Tonight for a couple of reasons. I am sore in parts of my body that I didn’t even know could be sore. Also I have a contractor coming to put up giant honking lights to cover the problem area. I will be back on Friday body willing.

GODDAMNIT! WHAT IS MICHELLE EATING TONIGHT!?!?!?!?!

WE'LL NEVER KNOW!!!

Seriously though, fuck the shooter. Next time take shots at Art the night before a UFO or Bigfoot investigator is on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 10, 2015, 09:47:20 PM
Gabcast. Come on MV, you got one in you!

Knowing MV, by this time of night he has more than one in him...

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 10, 2015, 09:48:42 PM
Isn't this a school night?  He should be in beddy by. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 10, 2015, 09:48:42 PM
"one what?" he asked cautiously....

CoolTen10

Hey everybody don't worry. We got a kick ass show on Frank Sinatra on the other show tonight!

George will probably sing too!

Sean92008

Question all: if the shooter was on BLM land, would not any crime committed on that land be considered a federal offense?

Hog

Tess Gerritsen

Hopefully tomorrow Art.

peace
Hog

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: CoolTen10 on December 10, 2015, 10:55:02 PM
Hey everybody don't worry. We got a kick ass show on Frank Sinatra on the other show tonight!

maren

Hi, kiddos --

I wasn't here last night -- did someone take another shot at Art?

I think I'm going to listen to last night's show anyway, because I wasn't that enthralled by this guest's live show.

How's everybody doin'?

xxx

norland2424

Quote from: maren on December 10, 2015, 11:03:35 PM
Hi, kiddos --

I wasn't here last night -- did someone take another shot at Art?

I think I'm going to listen to last night's show anyway, because I wasn't that enthralled by this guest's live show.

How's everybody doin'?

xxx

His show was canceled last night after someone showing up to his compound last night again.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: maren on December 10, 2015, 11:04:22 PM
That's lovely, JamesMcDonald  :P

I'm sorry, but just the thought of enduring hearing Dave sing again...    :(

maren

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 10, 2015, 09:50:19 PM
Isn't this a school night?  He should be in beddy by. ;)

Hey, SisterPrincessTart -- good to see you and I want your Christmas kitten!  *hug*

maren

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 10, 2015, 11:05:31 PM
I'm sorry, but just the thought of enduring hearing Dave sing again...    :(

It's actually quite appropriate.  ;D

maren

Quote from: norland2424 on December 10, 2015, 11:05:02 PM
His show was canceled last night after someone showing up to his compound last night again.

Thanks -- that just really sucks!  Does Pahrump have a police force (not sure how large it is -- if it consists of Andy and Barney Fife or what).

Did he do the show last night?

Should I just STFU and go listen for myself?? 

I really am sorry to hear this, it just makes me sad. 

norland2424

Quote from: maren on December 10, 2015, 11:08:21 PM
Thanks -- that just really sucks!  Does Pahrump have a police force (not sure how large it is -- if it consists of Andy and Barney Fife or what).

His last show was on tues.

Juan Cena

Quote from: CoolTen10 on December 10, 2015, 10:55:02 PM

Screw Sinatra! I want eithe Art or Knapp to do a show on Orion, the Masked Elvis Impersonator!

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/2015/12/documentary-orion-man-who-would-be-king.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+ShirtsWithRandomTriangles+(Shirts+With+Random+Triangles)&m=1

trostol

Quote from: maren on December 10, 2015, 11:08:21 PM

no show last night..none tonight..Parump has a sheriff instead of police..its more or less an old west town from what it sounds like

Juan Cena

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 10, 2015, 11:00:12 PM
Question all: if the shooter was on BLM land, would not any crime committed on that land be considered a federal offense?

Somehow I don't really think Art wants to deal with the Feds over this.

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 11:10:42 PM
no show last night..none tonight..Parump has a sheriff instead of police..its more or less an old west town from what it sounds like

And probably a sheriff who more like Roscoe P. Coltrane

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 10, 2015, 11:13:56 PM
And probably a sheriff who more like Roscoe P. Coltrane

wow just...wow...though i think Roscoe could have been ok if it wasnt for Boss Hoggs schemes

twiper1

Perhaps it realy time for Art to retire.

Coffeeman

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2015, 11:10:42 PM

"Sheriff" is a common title for the top guy in municipal (county and township) police departments, his or her subordinates are also called "deputies"; also quite common for the PD to be called the "Sheriff's Department".

[edit]

You're pretty well right, though, the archaic titles are a holdover from American frontier days.

WanagoBleu

Sad to again hear about Art & family safety being an issue again.

Art needs a couple of dogs, a few geese, and a few peacocks. If the dogs don't alert to a stranger, the geese and the peacocks sure will.  And a good watch goose, the UPS guy wouldn't even get out of the truck at my house a few years back. 😁 But again I suggest, a couple of trained dogs would really work well where he lives. Most everyone I know out in the desert has a few dogs.