• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is anybody on b'cast radio comparable to Noory?

Started by Robert, September 06, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Fine, you want national healthcare, you pay for it.  I don't want my taxes raised to subsidize it.  Sorry, I want the federal government out of my life.  I only want my Social Security and that is only because it is my money in the first place.  I'll give to charity if I want to help the downtrodden. I have done so in the past and I will do so in the future. 

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
I have a question for you.  How was Obama a hardworking Senator? He didn't have his name on any legislation meaning he didn't propose anything.  He also missed many votes.

From Jan 2005 to Oct 2008, Obama missed 314 of 1,300 roll call votes, which is 24.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Oct 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/barack_obama/400629
Yeah, but...

"It is better to look good than feel be good, darling!"

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
Yeah, but...

"It is better to look good than feel be good, darling!"

Notice how I didn't get an answer to my question.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 06:07:33 PM
Notice how I didn't get an answer to my question.
Even if you do, 21st, it'll be more nonsense from la la land unless somebody provides a free brain transplant.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
Even if you do, 21st, it'll be more nonsense from la la land unless somebody provides a free brain transplant.

I know.  I was going to say something about the 19th Amendment but I'm going to be a gentleman.

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
... he was a hard working senator for over six years!...

He wasn't hard working at all.  He left no footprints in college, in Chicago doing whatever it was he says he was doing before being elected to the state senate, or in the US Senate.  What were his accomplishments, other than mastering the teleprompter, and figuring out ways of getting around Constitutional limits and undermining it?

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
... So any hater could have fabricated it...

Berock Obama spent millions for a law firm to hush everyone up who knew him, to defend his real birth certificate from disclosure, sealing his other personal records that other presidents and presidential candidates routinely release.

And the Silicon Valley giants who rant access to information on the internet - specifically Google - scrubbed most traces of any of his former life.  And were richly rewarded for doing so - invites to the White House, White House parties, exemption from net neutrality, etc

I have a question for you.  How was Obama a hardworking Senator? He didn't have his name on any legislation meaning he didn't propose anything.  He also missed many votes...

Don't forget he spent much time while Senator trying to get one of his fellow Luo tribesmen in Kenya elected president there.  He acted as campaign manager and campaign finance manager - or someone on his staff did, it's hard to imagine this guy actually doing anything.  Given the violence unleashed when Raila Odinga lost, sure looks like the work of Obama's Chicago gang to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6eVVVKFHu0   

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 07:03:52 PM
He wasn't hard working at all.  He left no footprints in college, in Chicago doing whatever it was he says he was doing before being elected to the state senate, or in the US Senate.  What were his accomplishments, other than mastering the teleprompter, and figuring out ways of getting around Constitutional limits and undermining it?

Berock Obama spent millions for a law firm to hush everyone up who knew him, to defend his real birth certificate from disclosure, sealing his other personal records that other presidents and presidential candidates routinely release.

And the Silicon Valley giants who rant access to information on the internet - specifically Google - scrubbed most traces of any of his former life.  And were richly rewarded for doing so - invites to the White House, White House parties, exemption from net neutrality, etc
Even the people he claimed to "organize" and help (look at the crime, employment, education, and income statistics and see what a great job Obama did for them) are against him now! Due to the effectiveness of his "organizing" and Democratic rule they need a "trauma center not a library."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/obamacenter/ct-met-obama-library-aldermen-protesters-20180117-story.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/14/obama-library-protests_n_6471990.html

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

I know.  I was going to say something about the 19th Amendment but I'm going to be a gentleman.
That's to your credit, sir.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2018, 07:08:17 PM
Even the people he claimed to "organize" and help (look at the crime, employment, education, and income statistics and see what a great job Obama did for them) are against him now! Due to the effectiveness of his "organizing" and Democratic rule they need a "trauma center not a library."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/obamacenter/ct-met-obama-library-aldermen-protesters-20180117-story.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/14/obama-library-protests_n_6471990.html
This article is not about Obama, but a charitable foundation presumably of his.

The people in it gathered out of gratitude.

Some people showed up who were angry because theory wanted MORE of the Obama mentality for the Center.  They wanted certain existing community benefits to bve in writing, instead of entrusted to the values of several featured companies.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 07:07:44 PM
Don't forget he spent much time while Senator trying to get one of his fellow Luo tribesmen in Kenya elected president there.  He acted as campaign manager and campaign finance manager - or someone on his staff did, it's hard to imagine this guy actually doing anything.  Given the violence unleashed when Raila Odinga lost, sure looks like the work of Obama's Chicago gang to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6eVVVKFHu0   
I suppose he should have funded Sandanistas instead?  And it would be a huge stretch to associate Obama with Chicago gangs.  And to connect Chicago gangs with international crime?  In Africa, was it?

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 08:03:07 PM
I suppose he should have funded Sandanistas instead?  And it would be a huge stretch to associate Obama with Chicago gangs.  And to connect Chicago gangs with international crime?  In Africa, was it?

The Chicago gang:  Barry, Michelle, Valerie Jarrett, Farrakhan, the Rev. Rot, Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, David Plouffe, Bill Ayres, Bernadette Dohrn, Rashid Khalidi, the rest of the corrupt Daley Machine political operatives. 

You know, the divisive, destructive, Party first, Marxist, America-hating jerkoffs he managed to find when he settled in Chicago, and who he surrounds himself with

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
Fine, you want national healthcare, you pay for it.  I don't want my taxes raised to subsidize it.  Sorry, I want the federal government out of my life.  I only want my Social Security and that is only because it is my money in the first place.  I'll give to charity if I want to help the downtrodden. I have done so in the past and I will do so in the future.
Frankly I got tired of putting everyone else's children through school just because their parents wanted huge broods.  Why not limit it!  First four kids, free school.  School taxes are high for mortgage poor folks.

Also, school taxes last the life of the property ownership.  So, it was like putting kids through school into perpetuity, when I was only put through up to 12 years. 

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
The Chicago gang:  Barry, Michelle, Valerie Jarrett, Farrakhan, the Rev. Rot, Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, David Plouffe, Bill Ayres, Bernadette Dohrn, Rashid Khalidi, the rest of the corrupt Daley Machine political operatives. 

You know, the divisive, destructive, Party first, Marxist, America-hating jerkoffs he managed to find when he settled in Chicago, and who he surrounds himself with
At first I thought that was quite a lengthy list.  Then I saw some of the names.  Credibility tanked with Michelle, Barrack, The Rev, Emanuel...  Gangs?!  Violence??  In Africa???

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
I understand, but to my knowledge (and this thread is sorely lacking in citations) no taxes were raised to expand Medicaid.

P.S.  Actually Obamacare is tax breaks and national healthcare coverage. 
https://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-taxes/

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 09:18:19 PM
Frankly I got tired of putting everyone else's children through school just because their parents wanted huge broods.  Why not limit it!  First four kids, free school.  School taxes are high for mortgage poor folks.

Also, school taxes last the life of the property ownership.  So, it was like putting kids through school into perpetuity, when I was only put through up to 12 years.
Take it to the next logical level. Why don't parents, note the plural, pay for their own kids? Or, if the local tax-payers on the local level feel it justified pay for it. The FEDs and tax-payers outside taxing jurisdiction, which be county at largest, shouldn't be forced to educate, feed, etc other people's children. If churches, charities, or local taxpayers do? Fine and commendable. But it shouldn't be by force, top-down or some FEDS or judge saying they must. And why should anyone be forced to, now, pay not just for school, but transport, and, now THREE meals a day for illegals or kids whose parents won't even provide ONE meal for them?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 09, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
Must have been another lone gunman. Case closed, Toots.
No, a reasonable person believes a legal document, not a bio.

If people really cared, they would hunt up the doctor that attended the birth, as well as examine in numerical order the numbered birth certificates in state record.  They would show through historical records who the registrar or whatever really was in tatvyear and compare his signature.

Furthermore, any good astrologer could prove Obamas birthplace beyond a reasonable doubt just by examining his personality against his natal chart.  God gave us the stars for a reason.  Everything is self-evident.  Coast should host something like this.

Jojo

I have a question for you.  How was Obama a hardworking Senator? He didn't have his name on any legislation meaning he didn't propose anything.  He also missed many votes.

From Jan 2005 to Oct 2008, Obama missed 314 of 1,300 roll call votes, which is 24.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Oct 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.

Okay, but lifetime records are not a reasonable comparison.  Judge JJ says he should be compared to his peers!  Maybe no one showed up because they already knew the outcome just by the numbers!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2018, 09:41:26 PM
Take it to the next logical level. Why don't parents, note the plural, pay for their own kids? Or, if the local tax-payers on the local level feel it justified pay for it. The FEDs and tax-payers outside taxing jurisdiction, which be county at largest, shouldn't be forced to educate, feed, etc other people's children. If churches, charities, or local taxpayers do? Fine and commendable. But it shouldn't be by force, top-down or some FEDS or judge saying they must. And why should anyone be forced to, now, pay not just for school, but transport, and, now THREE meals a day for illegals or kids whose parents won't even provide ONE meal for them?
Well, I apologize for bringing up local school taxes.  It was not federal.

All it takes is one fall, one disease, one crash, one lay-off and a high and mighty perch breaks!  One wouldn't want to fall into a caste system!

Hasn't the school bus system always been part of education tax?

Three meals?  Where.

Jojo

The answer is right there on the link. It shows legislation he sponsored, and those which were enacted.  Also, his role on the leadership graph is very fine, right in the middle on one score and a bit left of center on the other score.

Also, most of his missed votes were in 2007.  Sure, this lowered his whole average of the cluster of years you cite.  But remember, when he wasn't voting, it mayhave been because he was campaigning.  Not that that is a good excuse, but it sure is a mitigating factor!

Also, according to https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/robert_aderholt/400004
other senators also had times of missed votes.  This here longterm senator has a track record within normal range.  But, if you cluster his averages into a few years at a time, like you did with Obama, you will see he had eras when he was way below average.  As we have heard, math can be used in a variety of ways to prove a variety of points which are of necessarily representative on the whole.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 09:27:00 PM
I understand, but to my knowledge (and this thread is sorely lacking in citations) no taxes were raised to expand Medicaid.

P.S.  Actually Obamacare is tax breaks and national healthcare coverage. 
https://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-taxes/

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/health-provider-and-industry-state-taxes-and-fees.aspx

Jojo

What am I, the only Democratic leaning individual here?  Does Smackstar count?  I really think there are enough millions of Americans who share many of my views that I just don't think Obama apologetics are that important.

He is out now.  Did I bring him up?  Let's thank Michelle for the new food pyramid to reduce obesity, obesity which is caused by plastic in the environment.  Plastic, an insulin hormone disrupter.  But the new food pyramid will help reduce consumption of breads and grains while increasing vegetables.  Thank you, Mrs. Obama!

It is a sign of Trump's blah, that we are all still sitting here discussing Obama.

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
At first I thought that was quite a lengthy list.  Then I saw some of the names.  Credibility tanked with Michelle, Barrack, The Rev, Emanuel... 

Why is that, they have each shown themselves to be a piece of garbage.

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
...  Gangs?!  Violence??  In Africa???

Ok, not a gang like a bunch of thugs terrorizing a neighborhood, more like a group of America-hating political operatives doing their worst.  Yes, Obama's reach extended to Africa, to Odinga's campaign as I posted, and to the violence they unleashed when he lost.  In order to regain some semblance of order the new president had to accommodate Odinga with power sharing.  2007 Kenya, look it up

Where were you when all this was going on?  Oh, right, CNN doesn't make Democrat crimes a priority.

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 09:27:00 PM
I understand, but to my knowledge (and this thread is sorely lacking in citations) no taxes were raised to expand Medicaid...

Well hell, if new spending is free, let's start by buying everyone a new house, a new car, and send them off on luxury vacations. 

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 10:31:35 PM
Right.  None of those raised the poster's citizen taxes after national healthcare.

No, they just doubled the national debt

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
The deal is every time I read the other people's citations in the thread, I find that the citations do not support the premise of the poster.  With that kind of credibility, kind of like fake news, then I lose motivation.  Who wants to waste time clarifying what either is blindness, laziness, oversight, impossible paradigm rigidity, or even lying fake news!  If I didn't know his posting history and his general fair, good nature, I would have considered the post to be a manipulative lie.  But I know he isnt like that.  But his link doesnt support his statement, and it proves my own point.  So maybe libs and conservatives just don't see the American pie the same way at all.  Kind of hard to debate with jaundice involved.

But I did take the time, and answer the question.  The harder his questions look, the more I wait until I can really get into it.  In this case, it was just another case of realizing the original post did not have the kind of credibility I believe in.  Lowering my motivation for next time.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 10:31:35 PM
Right.  None of those raised the poster's citizen taxes after national healthcare.

Yes they did. When you take the income limit off of medicare you tax the citizens. When you add a device tax the citizen pays it. When you tax tanning beds to pay for someone else’s healthcare you tax the citizens. When you add $10 trillion in deficit spending over 8 years doubling the national debt you have more than doubled the tax burden on citizens.  Medicaid is paid by federal and state. Where the fuque do you think those dollars come from??? The great ObamaFairy?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 10:46:16 PM
No, they just doubled the national debt
Which president was it that kept giving debt forgiveness from us to a whole bunch of other countries?  Remember that.