• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 08:13:54 PM
The MitD website is still not updated...  Wonder if the infrastructure is crumbling as the paydaddy is dead.

Well, how do they keep it running unless Art planned to leave $$ just to bankroll it after his death?

ItsOver

I won't be surprised if Airyn pulls the plug on things, sells the Pahrump compound, and heads on back to the homeland, once things are in order.  I wonder how thrilled she is to be living in the middle of nowhere.

ItsTelly

He did live in the middle of nowhere.  Never been to Pahrump but I think it qualifies.

Art had some bucks when he sold to Preimer.  I wonder why he didn't move to a Penthouse on The Strip like at the Mandarin or Cosmo?  It would have been cool for him to broadcast from the heart of the LV Strip!

Telly

SergeantMajor

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2018, 08:23:05 PM
I won't be surprised if Airyn pulls the plug on things, sells the Pahrump compound, and heads on back to the homeland, once things are in order.  I wonder how thrilled she is to be living in the middle of nowhere.

I think you're right; Heather will receive an eviction notice shortly

DanTSX

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 14, 2018, 08:17:18 PM
Well, how do they keep it running unless Art planned to leave $$ just to bankroll it after his death?

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 14, 2018, 08:32:17 PM
He did live in the middle of nowhere.  Never been to Pahrump but I think it qualifies.

Art had some bucks when he sold to Preimer.  I wonder why he didn't move to a Penthouse on The Strip like at the Mandarin or Cosmo?  It would have been cool for him to broadcast from the heart of the LV Strip!

Telly
Art loved the high desert.  It suited his nature.  Always kind of the lone wolf type. Interesting, for one who had millions of followers. 

trostol

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2018, 08:38:00 PM
Art loved the high desert.  It suited his nature.  Always kind of the lone wolf type. Interesting, for one who had millions of followers.

i get that..if i could i think i would live there too..

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Not sure she qualifies for citizenship now if she hasn’t already. Well I guess her son was born here. He is an anchor baby.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 14, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

Telly

It really wasn’t the middle of nowhere. It was a small subdivisions on the outskirts of Pahrump. Pahrump is a decent size town. Maybe 20-25 square miles.  There were two brothels within quadcopter flight of his compound.

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 08:49:29 PM
Not sure she qualifies for citizenship now if she hasn’t already. Well I guess her son was born here. He is an anchor baby.

They have to go back

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 08:51:31 PM
It really wasn’t the middle of nowhere. It was a small subdivisions on the outskirts of Pahrump. Pahrump is a decent size town. Maybe 20-25 square miles.  There were two brothels within quadcopter flight of his compound.

Now do you folks get why Art liked it there?

ItsTelly

They have to go back.

Nope.  Not since she 'dropped anchor' anyway...

As they say: Anchors away!!!

Telly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on April 14, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

It's where the Bellgab retirement home needs to be built.  ;)

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 09:05:33 PM
It's where the Bellgab retirement home needs to be built.  ;)

indeed!!!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on April 14, 2018, 08:39:53 PM
I've always found the US southwest desert fascinating, almost otherworldly.  I've visited a number of desert spots in the SW, over the years, and really enjoy it.  It has it's own unique kind of beauty.  I'm older, so the main problem I have with settling in a relatively remote location is access to quality medical and emergency services.  I want to be relatively close to a top flight major medical center.  Art went to Vegas for serious medical but even that would be farther away than I'd prefer.  When you need it, the sooner the better, and get the best you can. 

trostol

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2018, 09:12:51 PM
I've always found the US southwest desert fascinating, almost otherworldly.  I've visited a number of desert spots in the SW, over the years, and really enjoy it.  It has it's own unique kind of beauty.  I'm older, so the main problem I have with settling in a relatively remote location is access to quality medical and emergency services.  I want to be relatively close to a top flight major medical center.  Art went to Vegas for serious medical but even that would be farther away than I'd prefer.  When you need it, the sooner the better, and get the best you can.

i lived out there for just a year but it had made quite the..impression...i've missed it ever since

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on April 14, 2018, 09:14:14 PM
i lived out there for just a year but it had made quite the..impression...i've missed it ever since
Yep.  I'd do it if I could.  For me, I just prefer staying above ground as long as I can. ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: DanTSX on April 14, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

After Dr. euGene Scott's death, the "ministry" hid the fact of his death from the general public.  They thought that donations would dry up.

If not for Twitter, Drudge, etc., I believe Art's death would be handled similarly. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

"10:30am, Jim.  I can't bring him back.  I'm a doctor, not a wishing machine."

lol

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

I've been in a green card marriage.  She stays unless she's deemed to have committed a felony or the marriage was a sham.  Two kids later, not a sham in the eyes of INS.

Sean92008

Top-flight medical and Las Vegas does not compute.

(Green Valley Ranch resident 2005-2008)

Dateline

I know, I should not post this, but it is running through my wild imagination.  Could Heather. . be with child?

Sean92008

Quote from: Dateline on April 14, 2018, 11:22:05 PM
I know, I should not post this, but it is running through my wild imagination.  Could Heather. . be with child?

If so, it just proves the old adage, "you don't fuck the face."

Catsmile

Quote from: Dateline on April 14, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

So... you posted it anyway. lol
Don't worry about it.

As to Heather being knocked up... Don't quote me on this, but if I recall correctly she said she couldn't have children, if shes to be believed. I have no reason to doubt her claim, assuming I remember correctly. 

There's been stories of unborn hybrid babies being snatched and taken to Area 51...

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 10:19:33 PM
I've been in a green card marriage.  She stays unless she's deemed to have committed a felony or the marriage was a sham.  Two kids later, not a sham in the eyes of INS.

Glad you cleared that up so succinctly, for the folks who don't understand how one path of legal immigration works.

Married 11+ years (I forget), two children, lived here over five years, no felonies, has at least a 10 year green card. She can choose to stay or leave, become a full citizen or not, same for Asia. Arts wife doesn't even need the "anchor baby", although it is a factor.

Asia I think might have to decide somewhere around 18-21 if she wants to keep her Philippine citizenship, or become 'Merican. I forget at the moment what citizenship agreements (which is apt to change) we have with the Philippines, and/or if the Republic of the Philippine Islands and USA allows for duel citizenship status with each other. (which is apt to change) The baby boy is 'Merican by birth. 

Norm

If a emergency transport was ever needed from Pahrump air ambulance helicopters are only a few minutes away from Las Vegas hospitals. Art's net worth in 2016 was reported at $10 million so money was not a problem.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on April 15, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
If a emergency transport was ever needed from Pahrump air ambulance helicopters are only a few minutes away from Las Vegas hospitals. Art's net worth in 2016 was reported at $10 million so money was not a problem.

I live 20 miles from the Houston Medical Center. It took life flight over 30 minutes to pick me up. Las Vegas is 60 miles from Pahrump.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
I live 20 miles from the Houston Medical Center. It took life flight over 30 minutes to pick me up. Las Vegas is 60 miles from Pahrump.

Maybe they stopped for a pizza on the way over.

Morgus

Heather just posted on her facebook page she will return for a live show on Friday night.