• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

crankshaft

Quote from: ShayP on March 10, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Hoagie is gradually getting to the point where he can be committed.

RCH might make it around the bend as early as sometime tonight.

pate

"Meme-burr-shiet cawsts Nineteen dollars and fifty cents a daze..."  <beep>

massage repeets

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on March 10, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Hoagie is gradually getting to the point where he can be committed.
Hence the frequent, sometimes "horrendous," moves? I'm all for a bit of crazy but, let's face it the whole faked paper license plate deal might have been an early sign? Yes, I know various 'right-wing' types do this as do, in my sanctuary county, illegals and fake care dealers to get around the law and sell the same vehicle several times, but it is one sign because he was nuts or a fraud?

TigerLily

Hoagie seems particularly nonsensical tonight. Good Dave's show sounds interesting but then I need to deal with Freedom Bucks, Esq.

pate

Tetrahedral or 19.5 fingerprints?

Show yore maths, so'or!

pate

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 12:03:56 AM
Hoagie seems particularly nonsensical tonight. Good Dave's show sounds interesting but then I need to deal with Freedom Bucks, Esq.

It's "Freedom Chicks," dearest..

albrecht

Quote from: pate on March 11, 2018, 12:03:08 AM
Is this a damn repeat of that dumb asteroid?
I think it was a pause so Joseph could fire up another, and added info that it was a battle-scout. Not just scout.

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on March 11, 2018, 12:01:52 AM
I haven't been up this late in a long time. Not. sure. if. I. can...

Doesn't quite seem worth the effort, huh hon?

Quote from: ShayP on March 10, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
Hoagie truly is delusional.

You better enjoy it while you can , these special kind of delusions only come around once in a generation...

ShayP

ShayP

Quote from: AlternativeSide on March 11, 2018, 12:05:19 AM
You better enjoy it while you can , these special kind of delusions only come around once in a generation...

Ha!  There are plenty everywhere nowadays to cover 5 generations.  Even my own.   ;)

pate

One pint of braaps fuel.  Mmm, Elon Tesla 'roid.

CERN taint, Lee.

=Schlyder=

LOL people are too dumb to check up on stuff they "just heard"

ShayP

Farrell's voice does sound different to me.  Maybe an agent?

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
That would be preferable
Watch out Ricky with his new freedom checks is rolling around in the IROC looking for you ladies.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on March 11, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
Farrell's voice does sound different to me.  Maybe an agent?
Hence the BTR problems and weird beeps. The targeted-individual has been co-opted via a HAARP system, perhaps?

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
Hence the BTR problems and weird beeps. The targeted-individual has been co-opted via a HAARP system, perhaps?

The probabilities are endless.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 12:07:45 AM
Watch out Ricky with his new freedom checks is rolling around in the IROC looking for you ladies.

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

Teslas only

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 10, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
Hoagie is still delusional..

My guest tonight, Dr. Joseph Farrell, has some provocative thoughts about what REALLY may be behind Elon's 21at Century "message in a bottle"... if not "ancient messages through time" in general.

I'll even share MY story ... of my own "interplanetary message in a bottle" that (with a little help from my friends, like Carl Sagan) I got NASA to actually send into space many decades ago ... which Gene Roddenberry then "blew up" in Star trek!