• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hey! Something tragic happened! Post here to make me feel good.

Started by Roswells, Art, March 15, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

Roswells, Art

Yes, by the time you read this something bad happened to someone, if you could post about it that would be great, thanks. My prayers go out to them.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on March 15, 2018, 05:26:40 PM
Chemical fire and explosion and missing man. Firefighters pulled back due to burning chemicals.
https://www.newstimes.com/news/texas/article/The-Latest-Mayor-says-chemical-plant-fumes-12756452.php

Fuck! That's just great. Now I need to pray for these people too. Don't they have a god they use to prevent this kind of shit happening? Don't get me started on child trafficking.

hearts and prayers

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 15, 2018, 09:22:58 PM
Omae wa hontou ni taido ga warui na

Yeah, I know you don't understand a statement from a question so you are just copy pasting...Next! Also, that's not any language.

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 15, 2018, 09:17:51 PM
Fuck off, pedo. Also, your Japanese sucks desu.
I don't understand.  You want us to post something to make you feel better?  But you want to hear about tragedies?

TigerLily

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 15, 2018, 03:11:33 PM
Yes, by the time you read this something bad happened to someone, if you could post about it that would be great, thanks. My prayers go out to them.

Shit happens but Jesus loves you

Jackstar

I can't get enough of the Saudi prince taking a header off the hotel balcony. CANNOT GET ENOUGH. Maybe it's finally time to get a tattoo.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
I can't get enough of the Saudi prince taking a header off the hotel balcony. CANNOT GET ENOUGH. Maybe it's finally time to get a tattoo.
No.  Or start with henna.  Your skin will wrinkle and sag with age. You want a distorted tatoo?  Maybe a design or pattern that wont look weird when its canvas wrinkles, sags, and gets liver spots...

Women have to have chest surgeries re-done periodically, otherwise they end up like my 80-year old neighbor with two sets of mammaries.  The implants up above, looking like the saline rectangles they are... And her God-given ones down below.  Hideous.

And I can't find the video!!!

whoozit

Quote from: Jojo on March 21, 2018, 12:49:16 AM
Women have to have chest surgeries re-done periodically, otherwise they end up like my 80-year old neighbor with two sets of mammaries.  The implants up above, looking like the saline rectangles they are... And her God-given ones down below.  Hideous.
Rectangular implants? Who did the surgery, Dr. Ziplock?

Robert

Quote from: Jojo on March 15, 2018, 10:35:30 PMI don't understand.  You want us to post something to make you feel better?  But you want to hear about tragedies?
Think Fight Club.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on March 21, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
Rectangular implants? Who did the surgery, Dr. Ziplock?

Add 45 years and deep wrinkles, and it eventually looks like a rectangle on the chest, as the real breasts sank way down below, as is typical in older women

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 01, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

Add 45 years and deep wrinkles, and it eventually looks like a rectangle on the chest, as the real breasts sank way down below, as is typical in older women

Meanwhile, in Texas