• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 17, 2018, 09:19:21 PM
George is requesting that his fans help him come up with a new Youtube business plan.

Your Ideas please!

Save George

Ernest Hemingway shotgun cleaning videos always draws the boys to the yard.

Norm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
See, you're a piece of shit with no life and nothing better to do than to obsess over an old man's life and try to think of new ways to harass him. Just pathetic.  ;D

Remember what Oprah said, "Old white people must die"

Quote from: SnapT on January 17, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
If you haven't suscribed to Falkie on YouTube yet, DO IT NOW! He needs to crack the 1,000 mark by February 20th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW2Fy0nviYY&

And I'm pretty sure he already does 4,000 hours of Watch Time every year but simply doesn't realize it because he can't read his analytics properly.

George is requesting that his fans help him come up with a new Youtube business plan.

Your Ideas please!

Save George

George should try saving his own ass.

however..... if i must be of some assistance.... i can pass this along...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQG2t1ylW4c

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2018, 09:29:34 PM
All he has to do is reclassify all donations as youtube profits to see that every dollar he has grifted for the last 7 years has been a direct result of his youtube ramblings... independent of any youtube monetization.

obvious, but excellent point.  8)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on January 17, 2018, 09:50:54 PM
Ernest Hemingway shotgun cleaning videos always draws the boys to the yard.

Thanks Norm but I don't think George is a gun expert.

I was thinking he could do some public service youtube videos. Any ideas?

Save George

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 17, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

This guy gave me a headache..

George is so close to becoming a youtube superstar. Don't like that his dreams are getting crushed.

Save George

SnapT

All Falkie needs to do is shorten DONALD TRUMP TALK to simply powerfully TRUMP TALK and do a new one EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT FAIL and he will be a success.

How has he not done a video on Trump's medical report yet?  #GIRTHER was Trending yesterday!

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2018, 09:29:34 PM
All he has to do is reclassify all donations as youtube profits to see that every dollar he has grifted for the last 7 years has been a direct result of his youtube ramblings... independent of any youtube monetization.

He said he made $250 on a site called Freedom.

I don't know what it is nor why he did not do more if it worked.

SnapT

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2018, 12:49:08 AM
He said he made $250 on a site called Freedom.

I don't know what it is nor why he did not do more if it worked.

Freedom is just a YouTube middleman, they're taking a percentage of Falkie's YouTube revenue for no good reason and paying him the rest.  He could've made MORE than $250 if he wasn't a Freedom member.

Norm

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 17, 2018, 11:39:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLya7NVIzO4
George talks about his money problems aka getting a money order.

Let's see now, he's receiving his monthly benefits via direct deposit to his bank. He has a computer and thus can access his account and pay all bills electronically including his rent online. Who uses physical  money orders besides people who don't have internet access or a computer or smartphone? Am I missing something here?

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 17, 2018, 11:53:45 PM
Thanks Norm but I don't think George is a gun expert.

I was thinking he could do some public service youtube videos. Any ideas?

Save George

I disagree, George claims to be a military brat and seems to know a lot about military hardware thus his knowledge on all things learned growing up  he could easily produce stories of interest.

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 17, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

This guy needs a shirt badly.

Quote from: Jackpine Savage on June 20, 2011, 12:04:05 AM
just sitting in my neighborhood corner Starbucks, minding my own business BUT All this talk about co-eds is making me horny. I all of a sudden have an urge to address this out of control "twitching" in my nether region...
Falkie ?
is that you ?
are you posting again ?

oh, and congratulations on making the upper right corner !

Quote from: SnapT on January 18, 2018, 01:24:02 AM
Freedom is just a YouTube middleman, they're taking a percentage of Falkie's YouTube revenue for no good reason and paying him the rest.  He could've made MORE than $250 if he wasn't a Freedom member.

I do not know what they do but I am sure it is way more than Senda could do for himself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2018, 12:52:35 PM
I do not know what they do but I am sure it is way more than Senda could do for himself.

He should stop being a lazy prick.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on January 18, 2018, 01:56:26 AM
I disagree, George claims to be a military brat and seems to know a lot about military hardware thus his knowledge on all things learned growing up  he could easily produce stories of interest.

Thank you.. George is looking for ideas and topics to make successful YouTube videos.

Would George .doing public services videos be a good idea? Best to talk about topics that one knows very well.

Idea... George could help others with "how to" videos understand all the complexities of the various social services available? Thats a wealth of knowledge that George has that many here seem to be lacking. 

Save George

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 18, 2018, 11:02:23 PM
Thank you.. George is looking for ideas and topics to make successful YouTube videos.

Would George .doing public services videos be a good idea? Best to talk about topics that one knows very well.

Idea... George could help others with "how to" videos understand all the complexities of the various social services available? Thats a wealth of knowledge that George has that many here seem to be lacking. 

Save George

Does George know how to handle a 'heater'? Perhaps he could become a private dick and work alongside Martinez Homicide Department. His knowledge of the paranormal could be useful in cracking cold cases one would think don't you?

Of course he would have to meet the basic weight/height requirements necessary for any type of law enforcement work. Would he be open to changing his daily diet regime and reducing his total caloric intake to reach the desired weight goal?

But maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. George did state on several occasions he is 'disabled' and thus a highly paid job solving crime cases might not be reachable.

Let's look in the other direction shall we? How about bank robbery? Kidnapping? Or maybe the big one, a job only a cold hearted street thug could do, a paid assassin, a killer of men, a real life NINJA!

Tsk, tsk, tsk....  Opportunities are everywhere it seems. So many choices, so little time.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 18, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

Would George .doing public services videos be a good idea? Best to talk about topics that one knows very well.[/I]

Save George
you might just be onto something here !
George has a wealth of knowledge on such topics as...
SCAMMING utilizing the various government welfare programs
CONNING convincing people into donating to him
THEFT replacement of products ordered from companies online
STEALING not paying for meals he claims are substandard at various restaurants
LYING reporting about lost or broken possessions to the Police
GRIFTING sharing on YouTube for MONEY

George could begin tutorials free on YouTube and once popular could look into...
a SUSCRIBERS ONLY service for the real secrets...
a service to dub his product in Spanish...
personal events in hotels around California, eventually going national...
late night "infomercial" type programming...

YES, George needs to go with what HE KNOWS !

save George...
cough cough

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 19, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
you might just be onto something here !
George has a wealth of knowledge on such topics as...
SCAMMING utilizing the various government welfare programs
CONNING convincing people into donating to him
THEFT replacement of products ordered from companies online
STEALING not paying for meals he claims are substandard at various restaurants
LYING reporting about lost or broken possessions to the Police
GRIFTING sharing on YouTube for MONEY

George could begin tutorials free on YouTube and once popular could look into...
a SUSCRIBERS ONLY service for the real secrets...
a service to dub his product in Spanish...
personal events in hotels around California, eventually going national...
late night "infomercial" type programming...

YES, George needs to go with what HE KNOWS !

save George...
cough cough

Daily updates to the most lucrative class action lawsuits.

Quote from: Norm on January 19, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
Does George know how to handle a 'heater'? Perhaps he could become a private dick and work alongside Martinez Homicide Department. His knowledge of the paranormal could be useful in cracking cold cases one would think don't you?

Of course he would have to meet the basic weight/height requirements necessary for any type of law enforcement work. Would he be open to changing his daily diet regime and reducing his total caloric intake to reach the desired weight goal?

But maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. George did state on several occasions he is 'disabled' and thus a highly paid job solving crime cases might not be reachable.

Let's look in the other direction shall we? How about bank robbery? Kidnapping? Or maybe the big one, a job only a cold hearted street thug could do, a paid assassin, a killer of men, a real life NINJA!

Tsk, tsk, tsk....  Opportunities are everywhere it seems. So many choices, so little time.

Those old military magazines were the key to Falkie's future.

George can not figure out why he can not get viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvVYCENziqI

Other people show their filthy apartments sideways and they become stars.

Roswells, Art

Your Ideas please!

Save George

He can start with a sincere apology to us.