Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 02:05:00 PM
Arite.    An Interlude:

That was great!  I MISS Johnny Carson.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 02:19:03 PM
That was great!  I MISS Johnny Carson.

Me too. That was the Golden Age of Comedy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 02:18:36 PM
One more:

https://youtu.be/Xv2VIEY9-A8

I love how Farley breaks the other performers up. You can see them trying not to lose their shit, just like Harvey Korman used to on the Carol Burnett Show.  :D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2019, 02:21:34 PM
I love how Farley breaks the other performers up. You can see them trying not to lose their shit, just like Harvey Korman used to on the Carol Burnett Show.  :D

Yep! He was brilliant.

WeinerInHand

Everytime he falls through that table! 😀😁😂🤣😃

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 02:01:11 PM
Kev Baker is going to be live in 30 min.  He's one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwtrYNR3Ps8

Should be getting close. Say go!

WeinerInHand

Nevermind. Live stream  😬

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 02:34:13 PM
Nevermind. Live stream  😬

LOL    :-*
I think you'll like Kev.

WeinerInHand

I like the Irish. It could be Northern Scot...

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 02:41:13 PM
I like the Irish. It could be Northern Scot...

He's a Scott in Glasgow I think.  His sidekick Whistler, is a real Templar.

Lilith

This is his second show with nanogirl on the analysis of the cover of the Economist.  He was restricted in time on the first show.

Lilith

He has 106 live listeners already, and the show has hardly started yet.

Lilith

141 live listeners, and counting...

WeinerInHand

If Africa wants to stunt themselves with uncivilized tribal warfare - let them. I don't give a fuck...

WeinerInHand

I hope that the government stays shut down long enough that all non-essential employees become non-existent employees.

WeinerInHand

All of these programs that aren't funded during the shut down that actually effect people? I consider extortion.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 03:08:45 PM
I hope that the government stays shut down long enough that all non-essential employees become non-existent employees.

#MeToo

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 03:08:45 PM

Simple solution, let Mittens Romney run it the Bain Capital way!

;)

WeinerInHand

Mitt Romney has become nothing more than a  caricature of himself. McCain 2.0. What a fool.

WeinerInHand

The only reason they want to regulate A.I. is so that the citizenry doesn't spy on the government as the government spies on the citizenry.

WeinerInHand

A.I. is the reason why you see so many governments trying to figure out a universal base income. Jobs are going away... we will be nothing more than batteries in the matrix.

Lilith

Fake Magazine,   LOL

WeinerInHand

Vegans hate animals soo much that they compete with them for food. #sad

WeinerInHand

The collision warning system on my truck will slam on the brakes for no reason, but it will let you hit a dear without hesitation.
Good luck, America!

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 03:32:57 PM
A.I. is the reason why you see so many governments trying to figure out a universal base income. Jobs are going away... we will be nothing more than batteries in the matrix.

I know that Bud has done a beerload interstate/city self-driving test, apparently successful, any feelings on how long it'll be before they come for your job? :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 03:32:57 PM

The exact reason Bezos upped Amazon's warehouse wage to $15/hr.

Force everyone else's labor scale up while they go robotics.

Supremely cynical stuff. >:(

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 03:42:34 PM
I know that Bud has done a beerload interstate/city self-driving test, apparently successful, any feelings on how long it'll be before they come for your job? :-\

When they can do it in heavy rain and snow without killing somebody - consistently - I'll worry...

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 03:42:34 PM

Heheh.  My sister in law currently transports hazardous materials.  Her primary concern, is keeping laws about hazardous transport the same across states, so states can't interfere with her job possibilities.  LOL.  I didn't even mention driverless cars to her.  I'm afraid she would freak out at the thought.

Some people don't have a clue, and don't want to have one either.