• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150904 - Madman Marcum - Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 04, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

ShayP

The landlord would see the contraption he built in the warehouse and in a "holy shit!" moment would tell anyone he could and sell off the property.

zmbabwe

If he traveled 2 years into the future, are there two versions of Marcum walking around now?

norland2424

Quote from: zmbabwe on September 04, 2015, 11:27:03 PM
If he traveled 2 years into the future, are there two versions of Marcum walking around now?

you make a good point

ArJuna

Quote from: swordpoint9 on September 04, 2015, 10:58:49 PM
C2C Go get your Snoory !

Hehe,  I  just canceled my Streamlink subscription which I've had non-stop ever since Art first began streaming C2C in mid-nineties. 

RoseGirl

Quote from: norland2424 on September 04, 2015, 11:27:43 PM
you make a good point

no...only one of him....it's like he stepped out of time and it went forward

jazmunda

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 04, 2015, 11:25:16 PM
doesn't remember landlord's name?   Can't he make inquiries to find out?  story is really falling apart.

Having been a renter and a landlord you could find that information out fairly easily.

ArJuna

Quote from: trostol on September 04, 2015, 11:08:48 PM
blah...couldnt get into the site for liek the last half hour

Same thing happened to me. Rest of web was working fine though.

zmbabwe

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 04, 2015, 11:28:27 PM
no...only one of him....it's like he stepped out of time and it went forward

Ah yes, that makes sense. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: ArJuna on September 04, 2015, 11:27:46 PM
Hehe,  I  just canceled my Streamlink subscription which I've had non-stop ever since Art first began streaming C2C in mid-nineties.
You're going to be ok now.

WOTR

Quote from: maren on September 04, 2015, 11:26:04 PM
Not sure why he would want to do it again -- what did he gain?  Nothing.  Just lost a couple of years and is basically hiding out now?
Better documentation would lead to unbelievable fame as the man who invented time travel.  Right now, he is almost penniless appearing on a show and dismissed as a crank.  If he is telling the truth, builds it and has proper witnesses and documentation he would suddenly become the man who invented time travel and proved that you and I can do it with the right equipment.

swordpoint9

Quote from: ShayP on September 04, 2015, 11:26:56 PM
The landlord would see the contraption he built in the warehouse and in a "holy shit!" moment would tell anyone he could and sell off the property.
Yup !

Juan Cena

Quote from: MABUSE on September 04, 2015, 11:19:00 PM
I prefer the blue alien girls.   8)

The only illegal aliens I'll support!

Plus one!
**M**

I prefer the green ones.

Spinner

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 04, 2015, 11:22:22 PM
Every day.   ;D

But this story lines up with Art Bell history perfectly. I remember most of this and I remember Art perplexed for years wondering where Mad Man went and not even a whisper from him. Granted I'm sure it's easy to disappear from a talk show but the story is so good and lines up with so much Bellology.
I agree. I knew that back then he was telling the truth. In fact, I too searched for him online and made a few phone calls. Couldn't find him. And I remember that other people were also trying to find him. Not that that means a whole lot, but it's a fact.

Now, so far, I have to say that I'm believing this update. Fascinating story. :)

Yeah I found his location. It wasn't hard and his story is bullshit.

the_Stranger

Mad Man reminds me of a slightly smarter Donnie Baker, I swear to god.

maren

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2015, 11:30:27 PM
Better documentation would lead to unbelievable fame as the man who invented time travel.  Right now, he is almost penniless appearing on a show and dismissed as a crank.  If he is telling the truth, builds it and has proper witnesses and documentation he would suddenly become the man who invented time travel and proved that you and I can do it with the right equipment.

You make a good argument.  :)

alienated

Page 14 is stuck in a torsion field for me, it won't load.  Anyone else?