• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Corsi on with Jorch - December 13th

Started by ItsOver, December 09, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

ItsOver

I'm stunned.  Jorch doing something almost risque, at least for Jorch.  I hope it doesn't upset Ma Noory.

"In the first half, author and conspiracy theorist, Jerome Corsi will discuss being a key witness in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. Jerome will talk about what he has been going through, the plea deal related to his alleged role in communications with WikiLeaks that he refused to accept, and what he believes will be the outcome."

"They'll be coming to get you, Jorch!"

Metron2267

It is a surprise, but frankly Tucker has had him on several times in the past week so no fresh ground for Joorch to tread here - worth a listen just to see how soft the questions are. ???

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 04:51:55 PM
It is a surprise, but frankly Tucker has had him on several times in the past week so no fresh ground for Joorch to tread here - worth a listen just to see how soft the questions are. ???
Yeah, Corsi's been on all over the place since he's become infamous for taking on Mueller.  I'm stunned Noory's having him back on.  I figured Jorch would act like he'd never heard of him, as much as he tries to avoid any real controversy.  I'm sure we can count on getting the Jorch-level questions, though, worthy of his typical scintillating guest, like the numbers lady or doc Wallet.

Corona Kitty

George Noory: Was it a portal?

Jerome Corsi: I was not Drunk.

ItsOver

Corsi likes to talk a lot.  I'm sure that didn't help him any with Mueller but it'll be a plus with Jorch.  Fewer inane questions.

"If yeeewww could be a frog, Jerome, what kind of frog would yeeewww be?"

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on December 10, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
Corsi likes to talk a lot.  I'm sure that didn't help him any with Mueller but it'll be a plus with Jorch.  Fewer inane questions.

"If yeeewww could be a frog, Jerome, what kind of frog would yeeewww be?"

Sadly this really is what we have come to expect from Snoory. :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Sadly this really is what we have come to expect from Snoory. :-\

"That's true.  Eugene in Eugene, Oregon is next on the line.  Hi, Gene, go ahead!"

Jackstar

https://www.google.com/search?q=jerome+corsi+lawsuit

Well, this booking sure heated up some. Alright, alright, I submit, I surrender--I'll actually listen to a George Noory broadcast again.

It's been a few years--surely by now, he's gotten a little better?

Jackstar

I completely forgot about these two gasbags. Did any of you suffer through it?

A YouTube search for "Corsi Noory", sorted by upload date, returns one result, from five years ago. I know I feel informed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
I completely forgot about these two gasbags. Did any of you suffer through it?

A YouTube search for "Corsi Noory", sorted by upload date, returns one result, from five years ago. I know I feel informed.
I caught roughly the last half hour.  It wasn't bad.  Mainly Corsi talking about sacrificing himself on the Trump altar before he'd dance for Herr Mueller.  The best part was Jorch was fairly quiet.