• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 12, 2019, 02:07:41 AM
I pay rent and utilities.  I am also Cinderella, Mr. Handy, and Supply Acquisitions.  As for my year at the senior citizen party house, they owe me money, they were not proper, and I left voluntarily.  Avatars can't slander avatars, but someone using your computer is personally are being libelous in the above statements, which I can disprove.
So fucking SUE me/them/et al you head case migratory cuntflap!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2019, 10:15:45 AM
WRONG! The answer is boomers suck!

Well they may, but largely Nucky got it right, ymmv. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 12, 2019, 11:48:09 AM
There is no better confirmation of the complete lack of evidence and complete corruption of the Mueller witch hunt than the Jerome Corsi story. It’s an outrage. Who’s next? Tom Clancy?

The special prosecutor and federal prosecutor laws need to be abolished. Sending someone out with unlimited time and financial recourses to cook up guilty pleas is not how the criminal justice system is supposed to work.

It’s irrelevent at this point what his report says, it’s a complete miscarriage of justice. Side note: still zero evidence of Trump Russia collusion.
It's like what they did to Flynn - "no need for a lawyer, just come talk to us"...yeah...right... >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 12, 2019, 11:52:46 AM
Well they may, but largely Nucky got it right, ymmv. :-X

WRONG! You’re a stupid faggot too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 12, 2019, 02:38:29 PM
She has a filthy little coochie that draws flies.

That’s not very collegiate of you. ::)

albrecht

Doing some crap in the yard and listened to the recent C2C show with some "name expert" and she said to avoid giving the name "Heather" because that name is nothing but trouble and problems.  I burst out laughing and wonder if she knew about that other show in that time slot and all the drama?

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2019, 03:28:47 PM
Doing some crap in the yard and listened to the recent C2C show with some "name expert" and she said to avoid giving the name "Heather" because that name is nothing but trouble and problems.  I burst out laughing and wonder if she knew about that other show in that time slot and all the drama?

Do you read minds?  That was close to my thoughts to when I heard it.

I did listen to Norry last night and my mind is still partially function today. 

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on January 12, 2019, 04:00:10 PM
Do you read minds?  That was close to my thoughts to when I heard it.

I did listen to Norry last night and my mind is still partially function today.
Why I listen when doing mundane chores. He just drones on and sort of mesmerizes a person so that the chore is accomplished almost without noticing it.  I imagine doing any complex tasks, mental or physical, would be more difficult when listening to Norry.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2019, 05:02:34 PM
Why I listen when doing mundane chores. He just drones on and sort of mesmerizes a person so that the chore is accomplished almost without noticing it.  I imagine doing any complex tasks, mental or physical, would be more difficult when listening to Norry.
Ah, yes, the mind numbing power of Jorch Ralph Noory. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 12, 2019, 11:48:09 AM
There is no better confirmation of the complete lack of evidence and complete corruption of the Mueller witch hunt than the Jerome Corsi story. It’s an outrage. Who’s next? Tom Clancy?

The special prosecutor and federal prosecutor laws need to be abolished. Sending someone out with unlimited time and financial recourses to cook up guilty pleas is not how the criminal justice system is supposed to work.

It’s irrelevent at this point what his report says, it’s a complete miscarriage of justice. Side note: still zero evidence of Trump Russia collusion.
But the FBI was scared The Donald might be a Russian agent!  A regular Boris Badenov.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-opened-inquiry-into-whether-trump-was-secretly-working-on-behalf-of-russia/ar-BBS83LZ?fdhead=newflex-views

"This just in, NASA suspects Donald Trump is a Martian!"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2019, 05:02:34 PM

I listened to the open lines segment while digging out the driveway this afternoon.  Annie was in rare form as, after a Jim Croce bumper, she told George she had tried to contact Croce to tell him to not take the flight that cost him his life.  While George was trying to process her unlikely story, she then told George he shouldn't take the flight he was scheduled on to Colorado later that morning.  George sounded a tad bit apprehensive.

Best call of the night was a guy who wanted to see scientists make concerted efforts to facilitate communications between all Earth's life forms.  He in particular apparently wants to have a discussion with sand.  Even George seemed perplexed with that one.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 12, 2019, 05:43:07 PM
I listened to the open lines segment while digging out the driveway this afternoon.  Annie was in rare form as, after a Jim Croce bumper, she told George she had tried to contact Croce to tell him to not take the flight that cost him his life.  While George was trying to process her unlikely story, she then told George he shouldn't take the flight he was scheduled on to Colorado later that morning.  George sounded a tad bit apprehensive.

Best call of the night was a guy who wanted to see scientists make concerted efforts to facilitate communications between all Earth's life forms.  He in particular apparently wants to have a discussion with sand.  Even George seemed perplexed with that one.
Wow! That would be a long conversation considering the amount of sand. I wonder how the sand feels about their use in hydraulic fracturing? One day you are on a nice beach or sunny desert location and the next you are made into a slurry, shoved into a pipe, and pumped into darkness deep underground! This will be my next listening, likely cleaning up and organizing the garage.  I wonder if the caller was the "weird caller line" with Art, guy who once followed an ant around for hours and collected fingernail clippings from decades ago?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2019, 11:03:04 AM
Don't judge an entire generation by your mother's behavior.

Many Boomers and many Millennials hate my generation, Generation X, because we tend to be more conservative. Our oldest members were called "Reagan Youth" by bitter older leftists, and their children often share their political views. Still, I don't judge anybody by their generation, which sometimes is an arbitrary concept. Only nitwits do that, and you can ////read\\\\ on that comment.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 12, 2019, 12:19:58 PM
LOL!

I don't get why you're so nice to that retard after he consistently insults you. Does he have a blackmail tape on you?

Yard?  What the hell man!   I think you meant "spread" right?   What are you sitting on?  175 Acres?

ItsOver

I don't mind Syrett.  Probably the best fill-in, next to Knapp.  This might actually be interesting tonight.  At least it's not Church, Willis, Lee Cigar, or Jorch.

First Hour: Author Brad Meltzer talks about how during the early days of the American Revolution, the British secretly put in motion a plot to kill George Washington.

ItsOver

Especially when there's three of them, with any of these being hotter then Heater, in their prime.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 12, 2019, 07:43:40 PM
Many Boomers and many Millennials hate my generation, Generation X, because we tend to be more conservative. Our oldest members were called "Reagan Youth" by bitter older leftists, and their children often share their political views. Still, I don't judge anybody by their generation, which sometimes is an arbitrary concept. Only nitwits do that, and you can ////read\\\\ on that comment.

You’re a boomer, not Gen X.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 12, 2019, 07:55:14 PM
I don't get why you're so nice to that retard after he consistently insults you. Does he have a blackmail tape on you?

Nah, I just know the difference between a barker and a biter. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 12:23:49 PM

Sounds like you’re describing your wife.

Metron2267

I was hoping not to have you spayed, but since you're pushing it...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 12, 2019, 02:38:29 PM
She has a filthy little coochie that draws flies.

Really classy you degenerate piece of shit

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 12:23:49 PM

Granted, he has no bite. Constant yapping, from toy dogs, can get on your last nerve, though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 05:55:27 PM
I'm 44. There's your public school math again.

Doesn’t matter. Your thoughts are clearly boomer, ther most despised and hypocritical generation ever.