George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

"JAN
COPPER SCROLL PROJECT
Shelley Neese joins guest host Richard Syrett to discuss how two brittle copper rolls sparking sparked the greatest treasure hunt in Judeo-Christian history and threatened the geopolitical status quo across the entire Near East.

First Hour: Author Brad Meltzer talks about the early days of the American Revolution, when the British secretly put in motion a plot to kill George Washington."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2019, 01:01:16 AM
"JAN
COPPER SCROLL PROJECT
Shelley Neese joins guest host Richard Syrett to discuss how two brittle copper rolls sparking sparked the greatest treasure hunt in Judeo-Christian history and threatened the geopolitical status quo across the entire Near East.

First Hour: Author Brad Meltzer talks about the early days of the American Revolution, when the British secretly put in motion a plot to kill George Washington."

Let's see how this goes

Lilith

This is pretty interesting, and I like Syrett

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 13, 2019, 09:49:15 PM

... Look at elgab. They have 5,000 pages in 6mo on heather wade. How many ways can you say someone with no listeners sucks? Sorry but anyone who participates in that is a huge loser. Which lets be honest, fits most of the members at both sites...

At least we're vaguely lovable here.  And we have Liberace!  And THC, the memes moron!  Eh, never mind.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2019, 01:01:16 AM
"JAN
COPPER SCROLL PROJECT

First hour summary.

THE PLOT TO ASSASSINATE GEORGE WASHINGTON
In the first hour, author Brad Meltzer revealed the secret British plot to kill George Washington before the Revolutionary War had begun. Meltzer described what he called "America’s first conspiracy" as a plan that was to be carried out by those loyal to the British crown, and included some of Washington’s personal security detail, who were known as the "Lifeguards." Meltzer also painted a picture of Washington’s early days in the war as he tried to bring together many groups of men into the Continental Army, and after victory, simply went back to his Virginia farm, at least until called upon again to lead the country. In the end, said Meltzer, the plot to assassinate Washington was foiled by an "ordinary person in one of the most ordinary places" who overheard a secret conversation.

scottydawg

Geez Louise, the same old, "We've found the Ark of the Convent" crap ::). Same old song and dance. If the current government of Israel found it and has it, it's very tightly locked away. Gotta hide it where the Muslims can't get to it. Tell it to the few survivors that were at Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. No God of the Bible rescued them for that Hell, No Magic Torah or Scrolls protected them either. :-[

Dateline

I actively listened to the first hour, and I was audibly pleased.

scentless

Quote from: Queen on January 14, 2019, 05:02:52 PM
Im Gay. By the way!

couldn't tell by the queen avatar. let me take a xanax while i absorb this new information.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 13, 2019, 09:49:15 PM
Nah Leghumper has been a joke at bellgab for years. Bellgab has alienated itself because there’s not much interesting to talk about.

Look at elgab. They have 5,000 pages in 6mo on heather wade. How many ways can you say someone with no listeners sucks? Sorry but anyone who participates in that is a huge loser. Which lets be honest, fits most of the members at both sites.

You got your wannabe podcasters with 3 listeners. Your trolls desperate for attn like Leghumper. And JACKoffs who fall for every conspiracy spouting jibberish in a pathetic attempt at sounding intelligent.

There used to be some intelligent coversation here that presented some interesting perspectives. That went away several years ago.

Now it’s just a place to have a few laughs and push a few buttons.

That sounds about right. I'm glad that I was a cast member on this TV show during its best seasons. There still are some informed and witty posters here, but too many of them have left the forum. I doubt that Heather can serve as the new inspiration for increased activity just like I doubt that "The Connors" can garner the same ratings as "Roseanne".

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 06:58:28 PM
That sounds about right. I'm glad that I was a cast member on this TV show during its best seasons. There still are some informed and witty posters here, but too many of them have left the forum. I doubt that Heather can serve as the new inspiration for increased activity just like I doubt that "The Connors" can garner the same ratings as "Roseanne".

I still think that one of the deficits here is that this largely has become a male-centric playpen - the lack of a more consistent female perspective robs the cradle of ideation, so to speak.

That's not to diminish the welcome appearances of Starr, Pyewacket, Dymano, Roswells, et al - but Bellgab shed real talent in losing Dyna-X and a few of the other ladies in Ellgab. :-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 14, 2019, 07:08:05 PM
I still think that one of the deficits here is that this largely has become a male-centric playpen - the lack of a more consistent female perspective robs the cradle of ideation, so to speak.

That's not to diminish the welcome appearances of Starr, Pyewacket, Dymano, Roswells, et al - but Bellgab shed real talent in losing Dyna-X and a few of the other ladies in Ellgab. :-\

Some of the best posters are/were women. Maybe it'll help if you dress in drag when you post.  :P

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2019, 11:03:04 AM
Don't judge an entire generation by your mother's behavior.
I said many people who post here are Boomers.  I said many Boomers are war veterans.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 14, 2019, 07:08:05 PM

That's not to diminish the welcome appearances of Starr, Pyewacket, Dymano, Roswells, et al - but Bellgab shed real talent in losing Dyna-X and a few of the other ladies in Ellgab. :-
Too many men here use words which sexually denigrate women.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 14 on January 15, 2019, 04:20:02 AM
I said many people who post here are Boomers.  I said many Boomers are war veterans.

Hey!  I'm a Boomer!  We ROCK!!!  ;D ;) :-*

Queen

Well just wantes you all to know.  ;)

Wheres MV

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 14, 2019, 09:02:06 PM
Some of the best posters are/were women. Maybe it'll help if you dress in drag when you post.  :P

I don't think I can get the makeup right... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 15, 2019, 04:23:12 AM
Too many men here use words which sexually denigrate women.
Too much snowflake melt, when was this forum not ever so? :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 15, 2019, 04:23:14 AM
Hey!  I'm a Boomer!  We ROCK!!!  ;D ;) :-*

Well, you do, Starr. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for your generation as a whole.

Uncle Duke

Last night's second guest was a "ghost hunter" who has  investigated a number of Civil War battle sites and written a book about it.  George asked the guy four different times if he had ever been frightened while doing his investigations.  I give the guy credit, he dutifully answered the questions without calling attention to having done so previously.  Reminded me a bit of the "Komodo Dragon" routine by"Bob & Ray."

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2019, 05:30:07 PM
Well, you do, Starr. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for your generation as a whole.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 10:33:26 AM

I don't think I can get the makeup right... ::)

That looks like the next Gillette ad. Bic is giving a prayer of thanks now.

Dateline

Here's the latest Norry conspiracy.  Normally, Norry is running around hither and yon to various events, but for the last three months he has passively been stationed in the Midwest.  The rumor is that Norry had "work" done, a complete face lift and hair transplants.  Three months time to heal and be presentable in person seems a through healing time. 

He's back in Cali, ready to rock and roll!

NoMoreNoory

Hmm. Having an odd experience with Verizon blocking this website as being malicious. And there was me thinking we were vaguely loveable...

A couple of gems from Joorch that caught my ear recently:

“Can you believe it’s nearly sixty years since the start of the sixties decade? That’s almost more than half a century!”

And, referring to something that will happen next year, “That will be in two-twenty-twenty.”

-GNS

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 15, 2019, 09:06:15 PM
Here's the latest Norry conspiracy.  Normally, Norry is running around hither and yon to various events, but for the last three months he has passively been stationed in the Midwest.  The rumor is that Norry had "work" done, a complete face lift and hair transplants.  Three months time to heal and be presentable in person seems a through healing time. 

He's back in Cali, ready to rock and roll.
Nothing like dark hair with a grey moustache!  Face lifts?  Not my thing!