• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Norry is blessing us now with Coast move reviews.  Tonight it was Sandra Bullock and Birdhouse, Two Sucks Up!!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 02, 2019, 12:14:06 AM
Norry is blessing us now with Coast move reviews.  Tonight it was Sandra Bullock and Birdhouse, Two Sucks Up!!
Quote from: Dateline on January 02, 2019, 12:14:06 AM
He said her acting was fine.  Of course he would.  He has said that before.  I started listening to Coast regularly in spring of 2013.  Within five short months, he was telling caller Brenda he was lonely (on Valentine's Day), responding enthusiasticially about sexy demons, encouraging ladies to send photos, and complimenting Bulloch in Gravity.  Didn't mention George Clooney at all. 

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2019, 07:26:01 PM
Ha! I haven't listened due to various holiday activities the past week but plan to catch up as I note a lot of leaves in the yard that need raking/mulching and taking down of Xmas lights etc.
Maybe you should invest in many XL Christmas tree skirts and just collect the leaves!  Red or green?

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
And admission is an apology - have you ever heard anyone else in the world of woo do such a thing? :-X
Admission is acknowledgement, not apology.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
You're just now noticing this?  "She's a Lady" has been a regular selection in LMH's bumper rotation for years, along with other "suggestive" selections for LMH by drooling Jorch and Tommee.   :D I particularly love "Lady in Red," gag, choke, spew.  ;D  I can see LMH rolling her eyes and rushing to take a shower after a Jorch-session.  She's no doubt hoping Kevin Spacey can fill in sometime to host her monthly appearance, to lower the creep level.

I didn't have my old notes/show dates about it, and when I checked current original sources for similar patterns, the data did not back that up very well anymore.  So that put a lid on my self-expression.  However, I was dismayed, because I know the pattern exists.  I have proven that premise before by taking a look at their site.  It took a while, hours, but the pattern was crystal clear.  Can't really do that now bec their search engine associates every photo she has ever submitted with her name, so actually finding her shows didn't work for me.  If you have an easier link to all her past shows, please pass it on to me.  This could be my most boring GNS post ever, but listen to this next part:

Oddly, the same afternoon long ago, that I verified the LMH songs pattern, another funny pattern emerged.  I don't remember what years the pattern involved, but the guests and show topics were identical, exactly the same, on the same dates of two consecutive years (for a few days at least).  Like, if (hypothetical example) May 2, 2012 was LMH and crop circles, and if May 3, 2012 was Whitney Streiber and aliens, then likewise May 2, 2013 the next year, was exactly the same, and May 3, 2013 as well.  I suppose the coincidences could have been typographical errors, but it looked authentic to me.  Clever, if producers are too busy to plan, they can just rotate the same shows from last year, lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
I've never really noticed this particular behavior, albeit I listen less than I used to.

So maybe his alcohol consumption has varied over the years, is that something to obsess over? I mean seriously 14, you actually went so far as to keep a "drinking diary" on Joorch? Whoa...mental... :o
No, I didn't record the dates.  But I cringed big time when he was a bit faux-frosty to a male caller who had met George in a bar.  Meeting fans in a bar after hotel conference events is pretty common, but instead of warming up to the caller, George came out of left field with, "I, I, I don't go to bars!"  He was feigning innocence, but at the expense of the rapport with the caller.  That was not long after I started listening to Coast. And it stuck in my mind, because it had been social overkill, and not necessary.  I too have considered that maybe his drinking level has changed, but probably not too much, since after all, they had met in..... a.....  bar.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 28, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
There is a point to be made here, though. We’ve all seen the pictures of him looking the worse for wear, and with the vino to hand. I’m sure those pictures exist for most of us. But then he does make the protestations about the ‘occasional sherry’. A guest recently said ‘Oh that’s a long story. We’d have to discuss it over a few beers.’ It’s a common turn of phrase, an indicator of time more than a measure of alcohol consumption. Quite unnecessarily, Joorch leapt in with ‘Oh, no. One glass of red wine is my limit.’ To go back to the point that started this, to say you took your family out for wine is very odd. To say you did it after Xmas celebrations which presumably involved a glass or two is odder still. I think you can tell the nights on which he and Tommee have dined well before the show and maybe ordered that second bottle. There’s a lot of slurring and mush-mouthing during ‘Here’s What’s Happaneen’: his speech is much clearer later in the show.
Is this why the news segment sounds recorded?  Give 'em time to straighten out?  Oh, my.  Thank you for your post.  Another example of compulsive, possibly mock indignation or pretense.  How odd.  For someone who cuts off speakers just before the height of their stories, he sure says a lot of inane stuff.  Maybe the clock is pressing, but then just hold them over.  You would think he could just tickler file his remaining questions for the next time they come on.  But he acts like he has to get through every question even at the expense of depth and interest level.

Jojo

Ok, Metron-on-ignore.  You were very patient.  We await your review.

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on January 02, 2019, 02:47:08 AM
I didn't have my old notes/show dates about it, and when I checked current original sources for similar patterns, the data did not back that up very well anymore.  So that put a lid on my self-expression.  However, I was dismayed, because I know the pattern exists.  I have proven that premise before by taking a look at their site.  It took a while, hours, but the pattern was crystal clear.  Can't really do that now bec their search engine associates every photo she has ever submitted with her name, so actually finding her shows didn't work for me.  If you have an easier link to all her past shows, please pass it on to me.  This could be my most boring GNS post ever, but listen to this next part:

Oddly, the same afternoon long ago, that I verified the LMH songs pattern, another funny pattern emerged.  I don't remember what years the pattern involved, but the guests and show topics were identical, exactly the same, on the same dates of two consecutive years (for a few days at least).  Like, if (hypothetical example) May 2, 2012 was LMH and crop circles, and if May 3, 2012 was Whitney Streiber and aliens, then likewise May 2, 2013 the next year, was exactly the same, and May 3, 2013 as well.  I suppose the coincidences could have been typographical errors, but it looked authentic to me.  Clever, if producers are too busy to plan, they can just rotate the same shows from last year, lol.
For the LMH songs, here's an example of good 'ol Tom Jones and his classic "She's a Lady," from February 26, 2015 with LMH.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/02/26

Jorch and Tommee pretty much have a regular LMH bumper list they've been playing for years.  Going through the C2CAM site over the years, you can find them to your heart's content for Jorch's LMH shows. It's nothing new.

Now as to the intent, Jorch may just think it's some kind of tribute, since Jorch is of an older generation.  In case you haven't noticed, Jorch isn't exactly an SJW hipster.  I just find it laughable, at best, and somewhat creepy, at it's worst.  Jorch will be Jorch and short of a major Jorch faux pas, PremRat has shown no interest in changing the status quo.

Maybe you should start a #JorchToo movement, in honor of LMH.  Maybe you can force the censorship of Jorch's bumper selection.  I'd much rather see a censorship of PremRat commercials and Doc Wallet.  ;D 

expat

Bob Zimmerman did a fine job reporting the space news last night, as he usually does. I chuckled because Mike "ignoramus" Bara had tweeted "I’ll be on @coasttocoastam with George Noory tonight in the news segment" yesterday. Oh no you won't, football-boy.

Noory and Lisa Lyon seem to have the false idea that Bara is some kind of expert on space. Speaking at "Contact in the Desert" last june, Bara asserted that there are huge glass domes on the Moon, and said this:

"If you've noticed, the Moon, look at the face of the Moon ... there's light stuff and dark stuff, and the dark stuff seems to have a lot of this glass structure over it and what seems to be happening is light takes a little bit longer to get to the ground and bounce back to the camera. And that's why you see this darkness in these areas."

Expert??? I think not. Noory/Lyon please note.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on January 02, 2019, 09:31:57 AM
Bob Zimmerman did a fine job reporting the space news last night, as he usually does. I chuckled because Mike "ignoramus" Bara had tweeted "I’ll be on @coasttocoastam with George Noory tonight in the news segment" yesterday. Oh no you won't, football-boy.

Noory and Lisa Lyon seem to have the false idea that Bara is some kind of expert on space. Speaking at "Contact in the Desert" last june, Bara asserted that there are huge glass domes on the Moon, and said this:

"If you've noticed, the Moon, look at the face of the Moon ... there's light stuff and dark stuff, and the dark stuff seems to have a lot of this glass structure over it and what seems to be happening is light takes a little bit longer to get to the ground and bounce back to the camera. And that's why you see this darkness in these areas."

Expert??? I think not. Noory/Lyon please note.

*lol* If George and Lisa omitted all the self proclaimed expert guests, C2C would be nothing more than Barry and Corny kissing George's ass and promoting their bromance.

albrecht

Quote from: 14 on January 02, 2019, 02:18:47 AM
Maybe you should invest in many XL Christmas tree skirts and just collect the leaves!  Red or green?
An intriguing idea but I doubt would work. Anyhow UK weather now (my term for cold but not quite freezing) so putting off the leaves til another day. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 09:46:19 PM
And you're trying to pass yourself off as straight.

Here's a hint - calling someone queer just doesn't carry a lot of weight...just sayin'...

I think you need some TP for your cornholio.

etc... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 10:01:53 PM
As indicated, nothing that interesting.  On second thought, I could be the victim of a psyop.  Must be those fucking globalists again.  Last night I found one under my bed and two in the laundry hamper.

Hilarity - you gonna try and take our guns too pissface?

Fucking bend double and blow yourself ya fussy queer, cuz no one else will.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 02, 2019, 03:19:12 AM
Ok, Metron-on-ignore.  You were very patient.  We await your review.

Sorry I got bored and turned it off. :-\

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 08:38:42 AM
For the LMH songs, here's an example of good 'ol Tom Jones and his classic "She's a Lady," from February 26, 2015 with LMH.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/02/26

Jorch and Tommee pretty much have a regular LMH bumper list they've been playing for years.  Going through the C2CAM site over the years, you can find them to your heart's content for Jorch's LMH shows. It's nothing new.

Now as to the intent, Jorch may just think it's some kind of tribute, since Jorch is of an older generation.  In case you haven't noticed, Jorch isn't exactly an SJW hipster.  I just find it laughable, at best, and somewhat creepy, at it's worst.  Jorch will be Jorch and short of a major Jorch faux pas, PremRat has shown no interest in changing the status quo.

Maybe you should start a #JorchToo movement, in honor of LMH.  Maybe you can force the censorship of Jorch's bumper selection.  I'd much rather see a censorship of PremRat commercials and Doc Wallet.  ;D
He got lucky after his major faux pas, saying on air that his ex-wife would have sold his collectibles to stretch household resources (or something like that). He is fortunate she is merciful and gracious.  But he lost a chunk of chats after that, supposedly due to her wanting to air WITH him and then having technical difficulty.  One chat was canceled, and I think some others were too, and/or shortened.

As stupid as his national venting was, it is a testament to his level of sensitivity.  If he was audacious enough to do that, to broadcast a bite to the hand that feeds him, then I guess all his other little insensitivities are actually to be expected.  It's ironic that he lacks so much empathy awareness, because he seems to want to be a good person.

Morgus

One of the callers into c2cam last night Noory called "The Guy from Pittsburgh"

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on January 02, 2019, 06:26:36 PM
One of the callers into c2cam last night Noory called "The Guy from Pittsburgh"
That's nice to know.  I left after his defense of Sandra Bullock.  He only mentions leading leadies, as if George Clooney wasn't in Gravity at all!  And, once again, the female star he mentions is underweight.  According to my sources, she is 5 feet 7.5 inches and who should weigh no less than 122.5lbs, but experts say she weights 110-120lbs, depending on which source.

As a man with granddaughters, he should not keep lauding underweight women.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on January 02, 2019, 09:45:44 PM
That's nice to know.  I left after his defense of Sandra Bullock.  He only mentions leading leadies, as if George Clooney wasn't in Gravity at all!  And, once again, the female star he mentions is underweight.  According to my sources, she is 5 feet 7.5 inches and who should weigh no less than 122.5lbs, but experts say she weights 110-120lbs, depending on which source.

As a man with granddaughters, he should not keep lauding underweight women.

You’re ridiculous! :D

Jojo

OH, FOR PITY'S SAKE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK WINE TO GET RESVERITROL!  Grapes work fine, in case anyone cares about the following large groups of people who cannot necessarily drink alcohol, but nonetheless need resveritrol.

Wake up, George.  I can sort of understand you not thinking this through for little old me, a recovering alcoholic.  But I am not alone.  There are at least ten other social groups who should not drink alcohol.

Pregnant women
Kidney patients
Liver patients
Patients in hospitals
Residents in skilled nursing facilities (nursing homes)
Residents in group homes
Residents in facilities (developmentally disabled, or mentally ill)
Healthcare and utility workers who work extraordinarily long shifts
Doctors and fire fighters who are on call
Deployed soldiers
Mormons
People who are court-ordered not to drink
Teetotalers
Recovering alcoholics
Children
Inmates

Grapes work!  https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/red-wine/art-20048281

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on January 03, 2019, 01:19:48 AM
OH, FOR PITY'S SAKE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK WINE TO GET RESVERITROL!  Grapes work fine, in case anyone cares about the following large groups of people who cannot necessarily drink alcohol, but nonetheless need resveritrol.

Wake up, George.  I can sort of understand you not thinking this through for little old me, a recovering alcoholic.  But I am not alone.  There are at least ten other social groups who should not drink alcohol.

Pregnant women
Kidney patients
Liver patients
Patients in hospitals
Residents in skilled nursing facilities (nursing homes)
Residents in group homes
Residents in facilities (developmentally disabled, or mentally ill)
Healthcare and utility workers who work extraordinarily long shifts
Doctors and fire fighters who are on call
Deployed soldiers
Mormons
People who are court-ordered not to drink
Teetotalers
Recovering alcoholics
Children
Inmates

Grapes work!  https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/red-wine/art-20048281
And diabetics!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 03, 2019, 05:27:36 PM
Oops!

And one would think a medical doctor would not refer to signs of anorexia as ridiculous!

Wait, so Sandy is a anorexic, she's going to pull a Karen Carpenter on us?

:o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on January 03, 2019, 05:27:36 PM
Oops!

And one would think a medical doctor would not refer to signs of anorexia as ridiculous!

Because she’s 2.5 pounds under her ideal weight you think this classifies her as anorexic?!

Like I said, you’re ridiculous! :D

Jojo

I maintain what I said, which is that being underweight is a sign of anorexia.

LuLu

Quote from: 14 on January 03, 2019, 10:16:28 PM
I maintain what I said, which is that being underweight is a sign of anorexia.

And you're qualified to diagnose such a dangerous mental illness? Are you the medical professional or mental health professional in charge of her care? Do you have access to her medical history?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2019, 07:13:35 PM
Because she’s 2.5 pounds under her ideal weight you think this classifies her as anoxeric.
She is 29-39lbs lower than her ideal weight, and 2.5-12.5lbs lower than underweight.  I list ranges bec her actual said weight varied depending on sources.  Never said she is anorexic - You and Metron have a way of putting words in people's mouths.  I said being underweight is a sign of anorexia.  Just like swamp grass is a sign of a pending landslide.  But not every swamp grass leads to a landslide because some swamps are on flat land.  Likewise, not every underweight women is anorexic.  Some have cancer.  And to pre-empt your next illogical reply, I did not just say she were to have cancer.

Size 4 models whose bodies are used to design new fashion clothing spend a lot of time in the hospital on IV-drips.  (So, our "ideal" clothing for women is base on bodies.which need hospitalization).  Many models are so starved that they don't have the energy to sit up by 4PM, and have to be filmed in laying down positions.  They have scabs and scars on their knees from daily fainting spells.  International models who don't speak much English know one phrase, "It is my job not to eat". 

Anorexia shrinks brains, kills cardiac systems, and endangers bones.  It kills people, and has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness.  Suicide is 57% higher among anorexics than others.  It causes electrolyte imbalance, heart trouble, seizures, confusion, neuropathy, reflux, organ failure, and stops the production of blood cells.  One type of anorexia kills diabetics differently.  Anorexia sabotages fertility.  https://centerfordiscovery.com/blog/dying-thin-long-term-health-risks-anorexia/

You allowed our acquaintance to become collateral damage in your battle against men at Ellgab.  Not very gallant.