• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Belles on July 03, 2018, 10:24:15 PM
Every time I tune in late something happens that I miss.

Thank you for being vocal about mental health issues, Mr. Dave.

You were supposed to keep that rainstorm over your way. I didn’t expect one to sneak up on me from the east. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: WinWinS on July 03, 2018, 10:24:40 PM
We expanded our Fur Family
#Catacy

You really are a black-eyed child, aren’t you?

Belles

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
You were supposed to keep that rainstorm over your way. I didn’t expect one to sneak up on me from the east.

It was horrible, and I was driving in it!

Bart Ell

WINNIE-

Please use my MITD and TCT money and get Dave a gimbal.
His videos makes me feel like I am on a cruise.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 10:40:24 PM
You really are a black-eyed child, aren’t you?

What have you done with Dave?! The real Dave? >:(

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 02, 2018, 10:05:04 PM
I am eating cheese from the Amsterdam airport!
Edam if you must know
Jetting over to the Netherlands and across the globe to make a few deals in attemps to keep the merch on the shelves for more than 11 seconds!! Bart Ell the one and only TRUE LEGACY!!!

Spookcat

Hey, America! Happy colonial birthday.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: spookcat on July 03, 2018, 10:44:22 PM
Hey, America! Happy colonial birthday.

Oh, you're a grand old cat
You're a high flying cat...

WinWinS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 10:38:56 PM
<knock, knock, knock> Winnie...Winnie...
<knock, knock, knock> Winnie...Winnie...

WinWinS

Quote from: spookcat on July 03, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

OH WOW that cat looks just like our new kitty Morgan! She has the same coloring!

Belles

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 10:26:26 PM
You know if you don't feed them enough, they'll kill you in your sleep and feast, right?

I know when I die my cat probably won't even wait twenty-four hours. He weighs 19 pounds. He IS on a diet though.
Nevermind, he wouldn't wait that long because I have him on a diet.

painter17

It’s always white people and their scamming and secret eugenics programs.....ok

Sean92008

Quote from: Belles on July 03, 2018, 10:55:36 PM
I know when I die my cat probably won't even wait twenty-four hours. He weighs 19 pounds. He IS on a diet though.
Nevermind, he wouldn't wait that long because I have him on a diet.
Hahaha!

Yep...  I remember reading something on Yahoo News about the differences between dog and cats. Dogs could easily tear into the bag of food but wouldn't as they would wait for their master to open the bag and pour the food for them.

Cats, on the other hand...

Anybody out there remember the episode of X-Files featuring Peter Boyle?

Spookcat

Quote from: WinWinS on July 03, 2018, 10:52:55 PM
OH WOW that cat looks just like our new kitty Morgan! She has the same coloring!

Maybe she comes from a line of patriotic kitties.

Spookcat

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
Hahaha!

Yep...  I remember reading something on Yahoo News about the differences between dog and cats. Dogs could easily tear into the bag of food but wouldn't as they would wait for their Master to open the bag and pour the food for them.

Cats, on the other hand...

Speaking from experience, the cat could have a full bowl of food and still rip into the bad if it's left out... silly thing started opening the cabinet door to get to it too...

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on July 03, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
Speaking from experience, the cat could have a full bowl of food and still rip into the bad if it's left out... silly thing started opening the cabinet door to get to it too...
Cats may be a bit aloof, it's an act, they're smart as hell...Mine are all trained... Er, I mean, they have all trained me.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on July 03, 2018, 12:28:47 AM
Now you know just as well as I do that swamp land sells for top dollar and I mean top dollar.
EGG-ACT-LEE!!! Just name ur price for per
square foot!

WinWinS

Check out Second Harvest Heartland
http://www.2harvest.org/

$1 feeds 3 meals for one person! Sign up to become a Time Traveler and $4.00 will go to feeding those in need.
Trust me, I know this organization and all the money goes to donations. They are a great organization so please help and spread the word. Tell friends and family to subscribe to #MITD. It's a WinWin situation (see what I did there  ;))

Aquarius

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
Hahaha!

Yep...  I remember reading something on Yahoo News about the differences between dog and cats. Dogs could easily tear into the bag of food but wouldn't as they would wait for their master to open the bag and pour the food for them.

Oh please. My beloved dear departed Henry (named for the Henry Hudson parkway where I stopped to pick him up moments after he was thrown from a car and then run over), a very smart and nuts Chihuahua/Fox Terrier mix, once spotted a box of six Godiva chocolates up on top of my desk. I left the room for a few moments and came back in to see him up on the desk, the ribbon and box ripped open, chocolate on his muzzle, and the little warrior growling in possession over the chocolate.

I have no idea how he managed to get up there, and had to put a wastepaper basket over the chocolate box and move him gently with a broom off the desk before I could get to him to get the chocolate off his mouth. Fortunately, he suffered no ill effects, but for a wee little guy he was actually terrifying.

And no box, ribbons, or bag would or could stop him if he wanted what was inside. <g>

Spookcat

Quote from: Aquarius on July 03, 2018, 11:09:28 PM
Oh please. My beloved dear departed Henry (named for the Henry Hudson parkway where I stopped to pick him up moments after he was thrown from a car and then run over), a very smart and nuts Chihuahua/Fox Terrier mix, once spotted a box of six Godiva chocolates up on top of my desk. I left the room for a few moments and came back in to see him up on the desk, the ribbon and box ripped open, chocolate on his muzzle, and the little warrior growling in possession over the chocolate.

I have no idea how he managed to get up there, and had to put a wastepaper basket over the chocolate box and move him gently with a broom off the desk before I could get to him to get the chocolate off his mouth. Fortunately, he suffered no ill effects, but for a wee little guy he was actually terrifying.

And no box, ribbons, or bag would or could stop him if he wanted what was inside. <g>

Your dog had good taste.

Aquarius

Quote from: WinWinS on July 03, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

$1 feeds 3 meals for one person! Sign up to become a Time Traveler and $4.00 will go to feeding those in need.
Trust me, I know this organization and all the money goes to donations. They are a great organization so please help and spread the word. Tell friends and family to subscribe to #MITD. It's a WinWin situation (see what I did there  ;))

Not a DaveDave situation? Ok, ok, you're a good bellgabber yourself! <g>

Dyna-X

Tonight's show has been riveting.
The truth, it seems has been hidden between the academia gatekeepers and the hucksters with 40 ft. tall giants putting out fake videos on youtube. Maybe they are on the same team.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WinWinS on July 03, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

I will pledge the other ninety-nine cents for the first 100 new subscribers you get in July.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WinWinS on July 03, 2018, 10:20:15 PM
It's not a surprise....people like that think that each show should cater to their needs and their needs only.

Now you'er get'in it..mounds and giants pffft. To esoteric.

My needs are for a show that is captivating, informational and everyone would agree ..sensational entertainment

I'm available every night.. dont' fence me in.. dont need no "man boosting formula"

https://youtu.be/-myMBbrHcQc

https://youtu.be/WLoYFvbR0XY