• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHTxg1pjHRY

I had to go watch this previously live, just in case I missed something.

My goodness, it was like a birthday party for 5 year olds, except it was a wrench party for 50 year olds instead I guess.

Good Lord.

3OctaveFart

This schizoid really doesn't eat, does she..

Lilith

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on June 13, 2019, 08:58:37 AM

I think she eats an occasional lean pocket of some sort.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on June 13, 2019, 08:58:37 AM

she grinds up THRIVE into a powder (maybe it's already powder idk,) then sniffs it.

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 03:01:51 AM
I was concerned, so I did some research.

https://www.edcatalogue.com/hair-loss-and-anorexia-a-sign-of-greater-danger/

id rather have muh woman 10 pounds overweight than losing her damn hair like she's dying of radiation poisoning. SHEEEIT!

Lilith

I hope she gives it some thought and consideration, but as I was reading about this, I saw that people with these eating disorders are very much in denial about it.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 11:46:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujxBeBm7UAM

Oh dear.  I really hope Erinn isn't fired already.

"Erinn, this article disappoints me on so many levels" - Erinn's Boss

😬😬😬

RUH ROH!

she later chastised her boss for sending her that email LOL!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 13, 2019, 11:49:15 AM
"Erinn, this article disappoints me on so many levels"

😬😬😬

RUH ROH!

I hope this ends well. 

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr6_wkl7dLM

I remember Ann's video.  I think that I did get what she was trying to say.

I remember thinking that just because you choose not to take care of your big beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood, doesn't mean that it's not a big beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood.  Some people would refocus their grief into working on that beautiful house.  Others would take videos of the house falling apart, and share their grief.  Everyone is different.  I do think Ann was very frustrated, and sincerely trying to help.

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 11:53:34 AM

I hope this ends well.

she clearly has no respect for her new boss. my goodness.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 13, 2019, 11:13:25 AM

she grinds up THRIVE into a powder (maybe it's already powder idk,) then sniffs it.
It sounds like the Thrive people are essentially selling uppers.

Three or four hours of sleep a night alone could trigger psychosis, and she's already crazier than a shithouse rat.

No artificial form of caffeine can be good.

Lilith

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on June 13, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

Three or four hours of sleep a night alone could trigger psychosis, and she's already crazier than a shithouse rat.

Unfortunately, a lot of people who are overly image conscious, see things like thrive, as a substitute for food, and eventually, their organs, nerves, hair and everything suffer in the dangerous stages of this type of weight loss.  I did a good bit of reading about it the other night, because Erinn did say she was terribly frightened about her hair loss.

whoozit

https://youtu.be/KVitEchouyU
I’m beginning to see a happy, passive aggressive trend to her.  The article was bad because her boss wouldn’t chat to her on the phone.  It couldn’t have possibly been that the article was a piece of meat eaters shit in a vegetarian restaurant.   ::)  I doubt she was just fired, she was probably blackballed.  And I don’t mean blackballed on her last bumble date.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 05:57:51 PM
Unfortunately, a lot of people who are overly image conscious, see things like thrive, as a substitute for food, and eventually, their organs, nerves, hair and everything suffer in the dangerous stages of this type of weight loss.  I did a good bit of reading about it the other night, because Erinn did say she was terribly frightened about her hair loss.
Norry's Doc Wallet would likely proscribe one of their MLM packets of "secret sauces" and eating dozens of eggs but I think I recall hearing somewhere that Selenium levels are important for female hair (not too much but many don't have enough?) 

WOTR

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on June 13, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

Wow. Time to throw in the towel. When 3OF makes an appearance and forsakes Senda's thread for yours, it is time to start worrying.

BTW- Welcome back.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: WOTR on June 13, 2019, 08:20:17 PM
Wow. Time to throw in the towel. When 3OF makes an appearance and forsakes Senda's thread for yours, it is time to start worrying.

BTW- Welcome back.
Thank you much.

Falkie has gotten dreadfully boring - this is the new prospect in the world of mentally ill video broadcasting.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 05:57:51 PM

So she's taking weight loss powders/patches, barely eats, occasionally has insomnia, and acts like a kid on a sugar high.... That in addition to whatever she's stressing about, I'm not surprised her hair is falling out. If she's on medication, that also factors to how it contributes/interacts with the other factors.

I'm noticing a trend here of gravitating towards people who should probably get medical help but do not want it....

Lilith

Hey Erinn,  I heard you say you're on Second Life.  I don't do Second Life,  I don't like the avatars there, but I do IMVU.  I have a public room there all set up with a KONR radio station, outdoor speakers, and dancing spots to groove to the magic of Art Bell Bumper music.  Let me know if you ever want to visit, and chat, and I'll give you directions to get there.  :)

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcUd8lmfmik

"They called me names".   :'(

"I'm not being an AHole or anything".

The preaching in this one is fierce,  LOL

LOL

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2019, 04:49:19 AM
Hey Erinn,  I heard you say you're on Second Life.

She should probably keep working on the first.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ29lWiqgWc

"The whole neighborhood is worried".    :o

Erin says she loves the dog, she just hates her neighbors.  And she calls us haters?