• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2019, 08:28:06 PM
Oh stop being jealous ricky..It doesn't become a chicken factory worker.

That’s what I’m saying. You’re not even half the man of your average chicken worker. Why would anyone take your political ideology seriously?!

Answer: they wouldn’t unless completely gullible and retarded.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2019, 08:29:33 PM

I don't believe propaganda sweetcheeks. But then I don't believe a single sentence consisting of more then three words that comes out of the pie hole of your orange messiah.

But you did believe Hillary?!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 10, 2019, 08:30:46 PM
Erinn tried to molest me in one of her early live streams when i was the only one in the chat with her.

With her nose? ???

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 10, 2019, 08:14:14 PM
She featured several of my posts and said they were on the nose, begging your pardon.
P.S. First video I have ever given a thumbs up

Only several?  There's definitely room for more than several.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2019, 08:31:59 PM
But you did believe Hillary?!

He was cheerleading for Mueller as well. Asshat shill confirmed.

Dr. MD MD

Someone’s thread just got stickied.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2019, 07:49:52 PM
Where’s Jackstar’s alt

I don't have any alts. I love who I am.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2019, 08:40:21 PM
Someone’s thread just got stickied.  :)

I'm sure Erinn will be pleased.

#PraiseMV!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wggyfxGCdVc

OMG, it was a "Bottom of the Barrel Bar".

She's just "passionately hated".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 10, 2019, 08:49:36 PM
I'm sure Erinn will be pleased.

#PraiseMV!

His power is truly immense!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Swu12BQahQ

YouTube, Quit it!

"Those people over there"   I think she means us...  :'(

It's all our fault.  >:(

my god!

"SWEET, SWEET SUPERCHATS" - TheErinnF

Richard, what's behind the Figg leaf?

SAUSAGE.

Spookcat

Explain this to me: Person is a bellgabber and takes a leave of absence for whatever reason. During said absence, they start up a youtube channel documenting whatever. Bellgab finds out and being a forum, starts talking about it. Then this person obviously sees this because they begin to mention members and things said in the forums, which really only encourages more conversation and critiques. This person does not like the things said on the forum so much so that they repeatedly delete videos, make threats to delete their channel, etc. and explain they are hurt by the hurtful things said here. Instead of leaving the forum and blocking it, said person decides to devote a 17-minute+ video about the "toxic forum" where they presently interact while telling their viewers it's a horrible place, and do not go there, and in fact they will teach the viewers how to report the website so it gets knocked off.

Do you have a Bellgab addiction, Ms. (Mrs.?) ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spookcat on June 10, 2019, 09:13:43 PM
Explain this to me: Person is a bellgabber and takes a leave of absence for whatever reason. During said absence, they start up a youtube channel documenting whatever. Bellgab finds out and being a forum, starts talking about it. Then this person obviously sees this because they begin to mention members and things said in the forums, which really only encourages more conversation and critiques. This person does not like the things said on the forum so much so that they repeatedly delete videos, make threats to delete their channel, etc. and explain they are hurt by the hurtful things said here. Instead of leaving the forum and blocking it, said person decides to devote a 17-minute+ video about the "toxic forum" where they presently interact while telling their viewers it's a horrible place, and do not go there, and in fact they will teach the viewers how to report the website so it gets knocked off.

Heh heh. Just another crazy catlady.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 09:07:32 PM
my god!

"SWEET, SWEET SUPERCHATS" - TheErinnF

Richard, what's behind the Figg leaf?

SAUSAGE.

Erinn fans will now be known as Figgers

Lilith

#TheSpellOfBellgab
Isn't it a beautiful thing?

#PraiseMV!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 10, 2019, 09:15:42 PM

no Senda ever called me a FIGGER!

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 10, 2019, 09:15:42 PM

I LIKE it.  It reminds me of the nudity in the garden of Eden.

...all the magnificent masterpiece paintings...

she should call her channel Erinn Unmarried. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 10, 2019, 09:18:12 PM

I LIKE it.  It reminds me of the nudity in the garden of Eden.

...all the magnificent masterpiece paintings...

Then I can dig it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2019, 07:46:32 PM
I don't want to brag or anything but Erin said I had (Quote) 'a sexy sexy voice'

Just saying.

It is pleasing.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 10, 2019, 09:20:04 PM
she should call her channel Erinn Unmarried.

Or Figgaz With Attitudes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 10, 2019, 09:22:08 PM
It is pleasing.

A stiff breeze would probably be pleasing to you. :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 10, 2019, 08:07:13 PM
Nice job!  I want to hear it in first-person Groyper voice!

Aim higher, we need a broyper duet. They would sing the fuck out of that song. Maybe the encore can be a 'I've got you, babe' cover.

Brig can do a solo with her recorder.

Pizzapunch

Having the big evil gabbers after her as she likes to spin it, results in a lot of concern and sympathy donations

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 10, 2019, 09:22:58 PM
A stiff breeze would probably be pleasing to you. :D

lol

'Stiff'

*fans self*