• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: Bomar on August 03, 2017, 11:14:15 PM
3. what the fuck (WTF) is meant by this post, it makes no sense...

Bomar

what makes no sense for you..?
that post it has two simple options, 1. and 2. what's so difficult for you to understand about that.
you don't make fucking sense ....

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 04, 2017, 12:29:27 AM
Am efforting to call in.

Good luck she has a lot of callers i couldn't get in on open lines her phone was getting slammed.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 04, 2017, 12:40:01 AM
Good luck she has a lot of callers i couldn't get in on open lines her phone was getting slammed.

It's usually easier when there's a guest. It seems to cut amateur hour some. There are fewer callers with personal experiences

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 04, 2017, 12:47:21 AM
It's usually easier when there's a guest. It seems to cut amateur hour some. There are fewer callers with personal experiences

so she doesn't have guests anymore??
Not that many fools who want to appear on her shit show anymore I guess...lol

Rogue Wolf

QuoteAnthony Peake was educated at undergraduate level at the University of Warwick and at post-graduate level at the London School of Economics specializing in the sociology of religion and the sociology of language. His interest in the social sciences continued and he has had a successful career as a management consultant advising various organisations on the development of their human resources strategies both in regard to psychometrics and remuneration. He now has a dual career as a consultant and as a writer/broadcaster. He has now written eight books, co- authored a ninth (with Nobel-prize nominee, Professor Ervin Laszlo) and been a co-editor of a tenth (a book on the Near-Death Experience which was nominated for the British Medical Association Psychiatric Book of the Year in 2012). His writing focuses on the mysteries of the consciousness-reality interface with regards to extraordinary human experiences.

He always takes as his starting point hard science and then uses this to propose rational and logical-based models of perception. His specific areas of interest are the Near-Death Experience, the Out-of-Body Experience, Déjà vu and entheogens. To date his books have sold over 80,000 copies world-wide with editions published in every major European language including German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. He is a member of the International Association of Near-Death Studies (IANDS), The Society for Psychical Research (SPR) and the Scientific and Medical Network (SMN). He has also written a biography of the American Science Fiction writer Philip K. Dick and his latest book, due out in January 2018, will be a review of the life and works of the great British 20th century author/playwright J.B. Priestley.

www.anthonypeake.com

Should be a great show! :)

ZaZa

Dyna-X

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 09:12:28 PM
I'm sure that Chinese cunt Heather manages to fuck it up somehow....
Heather will again for about the tenth time spend a half hour retelling her Near Death Experience story to impress the guest, like she is begging for validation. Just like Chinese water torture.

Rogue Wolf

I like hearing Heather Wades near death story and how she overcame death and took over Art Bell's show and became the #1 late night paranormal radio host.

chefist

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 04, 2017, 09:27:11 PM
Heather will again for about the tenth time spend a half hour retelling her Near Death Experience story to impress the guest, like she is begging for validation. Just like Chinese water torture.

Why do you folks subject yourself to this?

Rogue Wolf

There is no denying that Heather Wade is the Queen of late night talk radio.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 04, 2017, 09:30:30 PM
I like hearing Heather Wades near death story and how she overcame death and took over Art Bell's show and became the #1 late night paranormal radio host.

She should talk about something we actually give a damn about like the color of her undergarments.

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 04, 2017, 09:35:56 PM
She should talk about something we actually give a damn about like the color of her undergarments.

Disgusting! The poor woman is missing 3 feet of colon why would you wonder what color her underpants are?

ninjashoes

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 04, 2017, 09:37:01 PM
Disgusting! The poor woman is missing 3 feet of colon why would you wonder what color her underpants are?

ur standards will drop the older ye get

ZaZa

did she donated part of her colon to Art for his surgery after he blew his colon when he heard the blast from the stalker's firecracker ?

Rogue Wolf

^this is disgusting^

15 minutes till show time 8)

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2017, 09:31:41 PM
maybe they continue to hope she will slip into her past persona of "phone sex winch"...

but, I may be wrong

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 04, 2017, 09:47:12 PM
^this is disgusting^

15 minutes till show time 8)
I have not had the pleasure of listening to her since her first week..

has she improved ?
(it would, IMO, to go downhill..)

healthy curiosity of a 9 year old ?

Dyna-X

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2017, 09:31:41 PM
I used to play the show for something to listen to while scrubbing the kitchen, sorting coupons or just having a drink. Lately its hit or miss if I tune in. The same can be asked of why I am here now, I guess I am a bit of a masochist. But sometimes there is an interesting guest, just like some of the folks here are interesting.

Dyna-X

Heathers regular stories:
1. The NDE and coming back for her cat, (meaning of life)
2. Went out for a smoke and saw a UFO
3. Being followed by ghost car and driving to police station 100 miles off
4. Spectre in the graveyard
5. Spider in the couch
6. How she met Art mythos/Thunderdrums (Bellgab Censored)
7. The Coven - New Reformed Orthodox Order of the Golden Dawn (3 years and 3 days)
8. Growing up in "rugged" rural Pacific NW (one would think the Wild West)
9. Automatic Dialing Phone that calls 911 in creepy house

It seems no matter who the guest is shes got the bases covered.

chefist

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 04, 2017, 10:13:28 PM
Heathers regular stories:
1. The NDE and coming back for her cat, (meaning of life)
2. Went out for a smoke and saw a UFO
3. Being followed by ghost car and driving to police station 100 miles off
4. Spectre in the graveyard
5. Spider in the couch
6. How she met Art mythos/Thunderdrums (Bellgab Censored)
7. The Coven - New Reformed Orthodox Order of the Golden Dawn (3 years and 3 days)
8. Growing up in "rugged" rural Pacific NW (one would think the Wild West)
9. Automatic Dialing Phone that calls 911 in creepy house

It seems no matter who the guest is shes got the bases covered.

Ok, that's funny as shit... ;D

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 31, 2017, 11:12:27 PM
She's done well for someone starting as close to a total novice as she was.

It helped that she does seem to have a true interest in the paranormal, as opposed to Dave.

Yes, I generally agree with you. Limited options for new guest interviews. I prefer MITD over Noories C2C. I think MITD and Schraders beyond the Darkness are about equal. Schraders show is too damn short and seems rushed.

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 04, 2017, 09:46:50 PM
FIFY

yes Chinese father and drunk indian mother.
What a DNA combo, just look at Heather's long horse like face...and her Adam's apple... lol :)

Dyna-X

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 04, 2017, 10:45:22 PM
Yes, I generally agree with you. Limited options for new guest interviews. I prefer MITD over Noories C2C. I think MITD and Schraders beyond the Darkness are about equal. Schraders show is too damn short and seems rushed.
One thing Heather has right is the 3 1/2 hours of the guest.  C2C's split show format with 15 minutes of commercials an hour is unlistenable. Buzz kill just when you get into a topic.

Rogue Wolf

Break time! gonna grab some soda and crackers, anyone want anything?

ZaZa

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 04, 2017, 10:56:11 PM
Break time! gonna grab some soda and crackers, anyone want anything?

dogs meat and bowl of rice for Heather

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 11:00:08 PM
meat and bowl of rice for Heather

Only the finest Kobe beef and fried rice for the best late night radio host!

ZaZa

I'm so glad that I stopped listening to Chinese bitch's Heather's shit show in Feb.2016