• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dyna-X

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Nonsense; they look like pinned butterflies.  That exhibit is seriously devoid of imagination.  They were meant to bake in the Grecian sun, not languish in a gloomy hall attended by unappreciative schoolchildren and pallid aesthetes.
I could picture Dr. Smith saying this :) I come here to expand my vocabulary.

The Big Foot

Quote from: Juan on May 15, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
Last night’s Heather show is posted on artbelllegacy.com.  You can right click and download, so Harry Fox and RIAA and maybe BMI and ASCAP should be interested.

And Keith Too

Mels-hole1984

What a shit show this has turned out to be... Eh bellgab?....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZJiGu6Gz8E

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
Ha...it's 120 deg in the summer in Havasu...light lagers are preferred...when the weather turns cold, switch over to double IPA's...I prefer the Grapefruit Sculpin from Ballast Pointe.

Jigging for cod and pulling up one of these Sculpins is creepy. To be part of a name of a beer, dear god  ;D

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Jigging for cod and pulling up one of these Sculpins is creepy. To be part of a name of a beer, dear god  ;D

Ha...never understood it myself.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: The Big Foot on May 15, 2018, 01:48:06 PM
And Keith Too
OMG the thought of Keith downloading Heater's own show from her promoted free download to pursue legal action against her is hilarious. Whoever is writing this season bravo! Stand up and take a bow.  ;D

Mels-hole1984

I would rather masturbate with my own excrement than ever hear Heather Wades voice again. God she sucks...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
Oh damn, I missed that news story. That is a crazy amount of text messages to send over a few months. That poor guy must have been drove.
I wonder what they did on their date to have her go fatal attraction on him. He must be exuding some strong pheromones  ;D

There's other videos where they show more of the interview. She seems to think the number 33 is significant to her and since he lived by a lake that she says has 33% salinity then that makes them destined to be together. And other weird shit like that.

She should be in a mental ward and not jail. All the anti-gun people should be focused on getting help for these people but they don't seem to be anywhere near.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 01:45:16 PM
I could picture Dr. Smith saying this :) I come here to expand my vocabulary.

Haha very good, but I beg you for authenticity's sake to picture it said in a general American west-coast accent.  We must not allow them an exclusive monopoly on contempt.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Nonsense; they look like pinned butterflies.  That exhibit is seriously devoid of imagination.  They were meant to bake in the Grecian sun, not languish in a gloomy hall attended by unappreciative schoolchildren and pallid aesthetes.

They weren't baking, they were having the crap shot out of them, and do we get a thankyou for saving them? No. Your modern Greek is a total shower anyway. Fling them a few Drachmas to spend in the taverna and they couldn't care less what you did with them.

And they look rather lovely in Coptic Street, thank you very much. You probably can't see them very well anyway with that briar pipe stuck in your face.

Catsmile

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 15, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
I've been drinking. Can somebody give me the rundown on what's happened in the last two days?

# Hoping someone can explain the last 2 days.
# We'll both know.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
Well that's refreshing candor for this room!

Her voice was ragged but the tales of contact from the other side by both Annie and Art were bracing.

I've seen how you articulate your thoughts here, and noticed your input is nuanced unlike the majority of the balderdash being posted moment by moment.

I criticized Heather a lot while she was off air, but I actually prefer her to Schrader for now.

Sue me, haters.

AZZERAE

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:30:58 PM
I will give her one thing... I expected a lot more incomplete sentences and general bumbling and such with Art not there to write the script. She did a better job than I thought writing her own.

Unless Lasha wrote it.

Indeed, she did well. I heard something in her that was more authentic this time around. Perhaps she's coming into her own, finally.

BobGrau

"Left in the will was a lowly cuckshed, yodelay" etc.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
This man has a good idea about dealing with women who suffer from over-activeness  of the pie hole. Take it away, big guy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

lol

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 15, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
I would rather masturbate with my own excrement than ever hear Heather Wades voice again. God she sucks...

I dunno.. that seems a little extreme. Why not with chainsaws or something?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
Heather's first show wasn't that bad.

heh heh, you silly goose.

BettyO417

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
She's not on their schedule either but I don't know if she was there before or not. God I hate pop up media players. Really that site in general sucks. Can't find anything so who knows if she is still on or not.

Thanks PBS! I'm so glad we're all back together! Isn't this great!

Yes, that's how I viewed it. Site sucks. Archive for last night unavailable on LNM which I thought was her sponsoring site. The archive is on her Facebook page. She's also still promoting the LNM site. I hope Keith twisted a knot in her tail.

All in all I could give a damn.  Have had enough of her.  Art's gone and never coming back, unless "Ceiling art" decides to broadcast.

Don't know if you heard Good Dave's program from last night, he summed it up beautifully.  He said We're moving forward with a new host, a new perspective, and a tip of the hat to Art through the use of the OFFICIAL Midnight in the Desert song @ the end of every program.  Crystal Gail came on, gave her blessings and approval of continued use of MITD song and loved the way Good Dave was taking the Helm!

So it's time to move forward with Good Dave and Ms Winnie and see where the ride takes us!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
I've seen how you articulate your thoughts here, and noticed your input is nuanced unlike the majority of the balderdash being posted moment by moment.

I criticized Heather a lot while she was off air, but I actually prefer her to Schrader for now.

Sue me, haters.

I won't take legal action but I'd like to FedEx a few dead animals, if that's OK.

Seriously, boys and girls, don't go out in the sun without a hat or you'll start gibbering like this one.

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 01:51:13 PM
OMG the thought of Keith downloading Heater's own show from her promoted free download to pursue legal action against her is hilarious. Whoever is writing this season bravo! Stand up and take a bow.  ;D

I assume Heather will open tonight's show by reading Keith's cease and desist and saying she isn't scared.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on May 15, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
I assume Heather will open tonight's show by reading Keith's cease and desist and saying she isn't scared.

I might like to hear more about how well Alex is talking for a 10 month old baby.

Friday

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
Indeed, she did well. I heard something in her that was more authentic this time around. Perhaps she's coming into her own, finally.

As authentic as the name on a hooker's business card.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
I dunno.. that seems a little extreme. Why not with chainsaws or something?

It's more slick that way....

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

It's all on Queef to enforce the contract at this point.
# WeWait

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Erm? We do?
Agreed...Though I think London Bridge looks nicer in Arizona.

Make book on this, the fish and chips sold there is sub-marginal.

:(