• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Cowkiller

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
I'm big into genealogy myself. It's a fun thing to do, if you have an interest for people and places (and family history).   One of my Scottish ancestors founded the first Presbyterian church in Butler county, Pennsylvania.

After having left the cult I was raised in  ::) I've come to learn that I have a shit-ton of direct ancestors who were ministers of some kind.  :-\  Not sure what I think of that. Oh well.

Alot of the US is hung up on religion cause in its founding, alot of nut jobs(my word) left england or europe to found their sects/cults.  Some of them survived and are now accepted & established, hell, most of christianity is a cult in my thinking, its just approved.  Heck, one of my ancestors was named Zebulon! 
What i like about the european traveling kids i meet, is most of them arent hung up on religion like americans, almost as if they've kept evolving while the colonists descendents are still hung up on religion.  There is alot of good here tho too.
    I googled the ambassador and am digging, im sure ya got stories.  I was a kid then and not too aware of alot but i do remember Pasa had alot going on. 

Memories

Something opened up in me and i started remembering stuff! 

My gosh, the testing, the field trips!  JPL!
    I see the jump room, there's Andy B, Obama!  My god those lights over the arroyo....

The unicorn dreams were just a screen memory.

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 15, 2018, 03:13:44 PM
Nevermind the world scale damage to sovereignty, culture, tradition, the blue pilled are complicit in.

True that.

QuoteYour average bluepilled normie's diet, and consensus cult belief in modern medicine has yielded endless droves of millennials and gen z youtubing their ruin from terminal cancer diagnoses and chronic illnesses.  Half the population in burger land have multiple chronic illnesses now.  Given a choice, I think they'd much rather their minds broken a short while by the reality of X.

I'm A-OK with the counter trade on this one sir!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: timebandit on May 15, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
I thought heather was incredible..
facing insurmountable odds and hated equal to trumps
she emerged gloriously victorious..
like the 2nd coming only better..
I adore her..

#MyLife4Heather
#MySoul4Heather

Danial Daniel...She's way out of your league..

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
They were good records keepers

They seemed to be. Depending on the religion.

A 3rd great grandfather was a Baptist minister. It took me forever to figure out when he died. Nobody seemed to know. I dont know what happened to his second wife, either.  :-\ When the record keepers die, everything goes to shit, apparently.

Metron2267

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 03:15:40 PM
The fact that Carl, Airyn's brother-in-law, is designing Heather's website leads me to suspect that Heather does have Airyn's 'blessing' to continue Art's #Legacy.
I could be wrong though. But it might help her out in any legal issues that may arise.

Oh shoot, more sentience...tsk...
::)

WinWinS

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 15, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait... is that Paul from Paul and Ella fame? If so, their last name is Leonard? Well, fuck a duck. Is that Paul and Ella?

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 01:19:45 PM
Maybe not, but whoever owns the LNM (i thought vara) would be part of it wouldn't they?  Simply for broadcasting and hosting the activity?

On day 1 they would not be responsible. If DMDN was able to secure an injunction preventing future broadcasts they might be found in contempt for future broadcasts.  This is purely a civil matter between DMDN and one HLW, Esq. I doubt you could find a judge that would grant an injunction.

That being said this is the USA. You can sue anybody you have the money to file against. If DMDN sends them a threatening letter and they do another broadcast DMDN could certainly sue. But they would most likely not even bother. They would just send a real nasty double threatening letter.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 03:15:40 PM
The fact that Carl, Airyn's brother-in-law, is designing Heather's website leads me to suspect that Heather does have Airyn's 'blessing' to continue Art's #Legacy.
I could be wrong though. But it might help her out in any legal issues that may arise.

Oh really? Yikes. I figured it was a listener volunteer.

Metron2267

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 15, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
Alot of the US is hung up on religion cause in its founding, alot of nut jobs(my word) left england or europe to found their sects/cults.  Some of them survived and are now accepted & established, hell, most of christianity is a cult in my thinking, its just approved.  Heck, one of my ancestors was named Zebulon! 

Was he a Piker?

QuoteWhat i like about the european traveling kids i meet, is most of them arent hung up on religion like americans, almost as if they've kept evolving while the colonists descendents are still hung up on religion.  There is alot of good here tho too.
    I googled the ambassador and am digging, im sure ya got stories.  I was a kid then and not too aware of alot but i do remember Pasa had alot going on. 

Memories

I see the jump room, there's Andy B, Obama!  My god those lights over the arroyo....

Basiago is the thinking man's Markam.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Depending on which, thanks or bite me.

Seriously sarcastic? Sarcastically serious?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Danial Daniel...She's way out of your league..

She thinks she is, anyway. I'm sure timebandit can make her realize they were destined to be together.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

I believe what we're seeing is a full on schism/war between the two "Art" camps - his friends and family vs. the business side.

If it were happening in your world which one would you gravitate to and why?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WinWinS on May 15, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Tater salad? That's all it cost? Sign me up! I'll even use them little red taters. ;)

Sean92008

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 15, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait... is that Paul from Paul and Ella fame? If so, their last name is Leonard? Well, fuck a duck. Is that Paul and Ella?
That's "Craddock" you're thinking of.

Leonard is the family name of Ann B. Leonard (who is listed as living/registered to vote/etc.) at the cuckshed.

Heather Leona Wade seems to have an intrinsic tie to this Ann B. character who was a longtime resident of the Las Vegas area.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on May 15, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
I assume Heather will open tonight's show by reading Keith's cease and desist and saying she isn't scared.

Do you have a link to her new discord channel?

HumanBeing

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
Oh shoot, more sentience...tsk...
::)

Glad to educate you  ;D
You're never too old to learn.
I don't adhere to the adage of not being able to teach an old dog new tricks.
But I do tend to treat others as they treat me  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 03:24:04 PM
I believe what we're seeing is a full on schism/war between the two "Art" camps - his friends and family vs. the business side.

It would never happen to me. I don't pretend to like people so I can use them for what they are worth for my own benefit. I don't consider people 'useful' or 'useless'.

Also, I think your camps are very blurry.

Sorry for the virtue signaling, MD.

El Chorro

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I wonder if Crystal Gayle even knows who Heather is or anything at all about the drama. Keith and Dave may simply have been the first to establish their #legacy cred with her, and she didn't even know there was a competing narrative.

Art certainly didn't urge Heather to cultivate Crystal. He likely kept that relationship (to the extent there was one) private and personal.

Sean92008

Quote from: WinWinS on May 15, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Winnie knows.

It's the mindless little busybody Heather Leona Wade fans who are confused...   I think it's a hoot that MITD2w/HLW is getting reported as fake.  Thanks for the idea, BartEll and Paul Leonard.

bellNwhistle

Cowkiller
   Oh, I gots stories!!   ;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

How could you forget Carl, the web site mastermind, already?  :D

Dyna-X

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 15, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
What i like about the european traveling kids i meet, is most of them arent hung up on religion like americans, almost as if they've kept evolving while the colonists descendents are still hung up on religion.  There is alot of good here tho too.

Memories

Might be something to genetics and folks like Basiago. At face value what he says isn't any more or less probable than biblical literalism and certain ideas of Charismatic sect preachers.

There science behind ancestry, genes and religious adherence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_gene

One of four grandparents was religious. Neither of my parents went to church more than for weddings, funerals, and sometimes Easter. I ended up an Agnostic Gnostic, LOL

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
How could you forget Carl, the web site mastermind, already?  :D

I hope he decided to get a little jogging in since that picture was taken. He sure didn't get that body from learning code.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
That's "Craddock" you're thinking of.

Leonard is the family name of Ann B. Leonard (who is listed as living/registered to vote/etc.) at the cuckshed.

Heather Leona Wade seems to have an intrinsic tie to this Ann B. character who was a longtime resident of the Las Vegas area.

Ahhh, thank you. Still, we have Leonards mucking about!

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
Where are the clowns?

Oh, sorry. That's Judy.  ;D

Who is Susan Judy?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
Art had only about half as many kids. So are you calling Art a slacker?  :o

;)

Hoagland is the slacker. Oh shit, did I just call him a host?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 02:55:56 PM
Why do I get the impression there wouldn't be a lot of sleeping? But we could still keep an Art episode for background

#pillowfight
I like how you think.  ;)
Art episode suggestion. Immortal lines perhaps? But really would it matter? Lol
#pillowfights#youknowwhereartsghostwouldbethatnight
#reasonsiamgay
#switchhitter

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
Yes she's carked it all up rather Artlessly...

;)

Grief makes for intemperance in some.

You can't grasp that?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
Who is Susan Judy?

Judy Collins -  (though I accidentally searched Nudy Collins *snickers*)

https://youtu.be/8L6KGuTr9TI

TigerLily

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
This may be the dumbest argument I've ever read.
LOL

Of our 11 kids, 4 are over the age of 20 and on their own.
My finances are fine, I work doing something I love and my wife works. We take care of our own.
Thanks for the concern and weird discussion.

Now pass the Tide pods and let's all be friends.

Thanks a lot Dave!   >:(  Now they have to find a completely different topic to obsess and argue over