• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
That said:

https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/discm3.htm
Discontinuance of M3
On March 23, 2006, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System will cease publication of the M3 monetary aggregate. The Board will also cease publishing the following components: large-denomination time deposits, repurchase agreements (RPs), and Eurodollars. The Board will continue to publish institutional money market mutual funds as a memorandum item in this release.

Measures of large-denomination time deposits will continue to be published by the Board in the Flow of Funds Accounts (Z.1 release) on a quarterly basis and in the H.8 release on a weekly basis (for commercial banks).

M3 does not appear to convey any additional information about economic activity that is not already embodied in M2 and has not played a role in the monetary policy process for many years. Consequently, the Board judged that the costs of collecting the underlying data and publishing M3 outweigh the benefits.

Discuss.

Fuck, I'll sleep better for knowing that. Have you anything on bac count in milk yields from Holstein cows called Victoria?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
There are a bunch of theories, but the British are wont to paper themselves in classical allusions. 

I dare not speculate on what you paper yourself with.

We only do it because we are so glorious and important. I know it's hard to relate coming from basically a giant Wal-Mart whose sole contribution to world culture was the Big Mac.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Fuck, I'll sleep better for knowing that. Have you anything on bac count in milk yields from Holstein cows called Victoria?

An ejukamayshun is terrible thang to waste....

Catsmile

Quote from: Friday on May 15, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Fuck off with your use of "state" being misinterpreted. Bullshit. It IS your fault for using "state" and "estate" interchangeably. Straight up fucking retarded to justify using it in that context.

Now go back to your stupid fucking hash tags.

"State" has more than one definition. "Estate" has more than one definition. People lacking comprehension beyond the 6th grade, isn't my retardation issue, but the inverse. 

Decrying bullshit because of a tenuous ESTATE with English. Pure brilliance!  Baffled looking avatar describing perfectly your STATE of mind. In the previous examples can "estate" and "state" be understood within the context used, without having to expound further? No worries Webster can explain. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/state
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/estate

# DQN
# Dokyūn
# CockyPasteEaters 

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

We only do it because we are so glorious and important. I know it's hard to relate coming from basically a giant Wal-Mart whose sole contribution to world culture was the Big Mac.

And what a brilliant job you lot have done with Londonistan, turn in those murderous pen knives and let's machete up another soldier, eh lads?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

You should hear him talk about the M25, he goes round and round in circles.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 01:10:58 PM
You should hear him talk about the M25, he goes round and round in circles.

Ten true summers we'll be there and laughing too

Bluejay

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 15, 2018, 12:02:39 PM
She's having "unscreened" open lines all night tonight. Let's test that theory.

chefist

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
No, no.. look up Worldwide Church of God.
They’re along the same lines as JW’s. I know because my aunt is one.

OH, yea...Armstrong's folks...sure, I know of them. They broke off into quite a few sects...some have the same dietary restrictions as the Hasidim.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
And what a brilliant job you lot have done with Londonistan, turn in those murderous pen knives and let's machete up another soldier, eh lads?

I'd rather visit the most noisome toilet in these beautiful British Isles than anywhere in that dingy hole.

Mels-hole1984

I've been drinking. Can somebody give me the rundown on what's happened in the last two days?

Juan

I know it's hard to relate coming from basically a giant Wal-Mart whose sole contribution to world culture was the Big Mac.
How dare you?  There's also Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

And since the death of Fusilier Lee Rigby there have been many 1000's of murders in the USA. Mainly I'm guessing by Christians.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 15, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
I've been drinking. Can somebody give me the rundown on what's happened in the last two days?

HW was on the wireless...It wasn't good.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 01:15:00 PM
OH, yea...Armstrong's folks...sure, I know of them. They broke off into quite a few sects...some have the same dietary restrictions as the Hasidim.

Yep.  I stopped much of that when I left home. The dietary restrictions, that is. It becomes so ingrained, that even people who have been out longer than me still wont eat pork.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 15, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
Keep drinking. It makes more sense, honestly.

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

https://youtu.be/-o9gf_soFBM

Well, shit. I read the white title overlay on the video as "All By Myself by Eric Cartman." Then my brain convinced me that I had heard it before. Then I could remember hearing Eric Cartman sing the song. I may be going cuckshed crazy.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
I'd rather visit the most noisome toilet in these beautiful British Isles than anywhere in that dingy hole.

Now now...it's your proto-caliphate as your lords and masters have decreed.

Do show them the proper respect for the devastation of an international icon they have wrought.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

And since the death of Fusilier Lee Rigby there have been many 1000's of murders in the USA. Mainly I'm guessing by Christians.

Well yes, you ARE indeed "guessing", which is par for your course...of course...

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 01:18:10 PM
Keep drinking. It makes more sense, honestly.

Sounds reasonable enough to me. Cheers!

chefist

Bitter torres...it'll be ok...revisionist history is an art in the British Empire.  ;D The people of India were never slaves...just earned one quid a year and risked being shot if they complained about it.  ;D

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
Vera didn’t violate any contract.

Maybe not, but whoever owns the LNM (i thought vara) would be part of it wouldn't they?  Simply for broadcasting and hosting the activity?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

If you do decide to want to spend ten hours in an aluminium or carbon fibre tube and fly to SFO, you can be sure we won't meet you at the airport and take you to see the sights before herding you back into departures for the return..

Just sayin

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
HW was on the wireless...It wasn't good.

Actually the feed itself was generally clean enough from her studio.

LNM it would seem royally over-pot'd it all to Hell.

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
For the love of God she's still advertising for Keith's site and show on her Facebook. Will someone please take her out back and shake the shit outta her. Or does she think she owns those too?

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Bitter torres...it'll be ok...revisionist history is an art in the British Empire.  ;D

Oh so trenchantly true...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
Well yes, you ARE indeed "guessing", which is par for your course...of course...

Buddhists? (Strictly not a religion) Wikan? Jews? Sikhs? Hindus?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Bitter torres...it'll be ok...revisionist history is an art in the British Empire.  ;D The people of India were never slaves...just earned one quid a year and risked being shot if they complained about it.  ;D

Hey, we invented curry for the ungrateful wretches. Pah!

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
If you do decide to want to spend ten hours in an aluminium or carbon fibre tube and fly to SFO, you can be sure we won't meet you at the airport and take you to see the sights before herding you back into departures for the return..

Just sayin

Angela Alioto is pissed the "sanctuary" bill she authored was opened up to felons, oh the irony...

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sf-mayoral-candidate-alioto-targets-sanctuary-city-law-proposed-ballot-measure/

Mayoral candidate Angela Alioto plans to collect signatures for a November ballot measure that would strip down San Francisco’s sanctuary city protections for undocumented immigrants.

The proposed ballot measure would allow law enforcement to report undocumented immigrants to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement if the person has been booked into County Jail on suspicion of a felony, or booked on a lesser crime than a felony but had a previous felony conviction.

The proposal would also permit city agencies including police to report undocumented immigrants who were previously convicted of a felony.

“The existing Sanctuary City Ordinance is a magnet for felons across America to come to the safe shores of our City,” Alioto said in a statement. “It makes San Francisco a more violent and unsafe city.”

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Just sayin

Ha...was going to use that one, but decided against it. Interesting though how many of the inventors in the US had English ancestry. Including the Wright brothers.