• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 15, 2018, 12:17:39 PM
in chrome it shows up in the bottom left corner when hovering over a link.

5100, out.

cheers  :)

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
He he... Bend down bitch...Suck on that.  ;)

No need, you're already siphoned most of the the life out of your "sanctuary" state.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
No need, you're already siphoned most of the the life out of your "sanctuary" state.

All by myself!!! My my, I'm good at this,  ;D ;D

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
For the love of God she's still advertising for Keith's site and show on her Facebook. Will someone please take her out back and shake the shit outta her. Or does she think she owns those too?

She hasn't touched her Twitter for a month. Interestingly, she and Keith still follow each other

AZZERAE

Heather's first show wasn't that bad.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
This man has a good idea about dealing with women who suffer from over-activeness  of the pie hole. Take it away, big guy!

Regardless of generation, it's still hard to believe that some men would use this technique as a valid coping mechanism in a relationship.  ;D

HumanBeing

For the love of God she's still advertising for Keith's site and show on her Facebook. Will someone please take her out back and shake the shit outta her. Or does she think she owns those too?

Her head is in the clouds  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
I'd rather not speculate on your humdrum sexual life,

It asserts whilst simultaneously speculating, lol...

Quotebut I'm guessing it's once a month if you're lucky. And even that's on hold since Mavis's hip replacement.

Is that the depth of the noted limey wit?

tsk...

QuoteIt's amazing how reliable government statistics have become since Trump took over, even though the methodology remained the same. A cynic limey sot would suggest you were hypocritical bastards.

I'll see that cynicism and raise you M3.

Discuss.

BettyO417

Went on to check LNM http://lnmradionetwork.com/ to see if witchy poo was still circling the midlands, looks like the house (cuck shed) has fallen on the proverbial MITD-HW and smashed it too pieces!! Archives are kaput too!!

Anyone else checked it out, or am I just out of the loop! Keith, any comment.... Hmmmmm. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

Well that's refreshing candor for this room!

Her voice was ragged but the tales of contact from the other side by both Annie and Art were bracing.

Lilith

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 15, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
She hasn't touched her Twitter for a month. Interestingly, she and Keith still follow each other

The plot thickens!

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

All by myself!!! My my, I'm good at this,  ;D ;D

Well of course you had much help, I wasn't trying to inflate your ego for destruction.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
It asserts whilst simultaneously speculating, lol...

Is that the depth of the noted limey wit?

tsk...

I'll see that cynicism and raise you M3.

Discuss.

In Hampshire, it runs from the M4 down to Pompey.

Lilith

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 15, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
Went on to check LNM http://lnmradionetwork.com/ to see if witchy poo was still circling the midlands, looks like the house (cuck shed) has fallen on the proverbial MITD-HW and smashed it too pieces!! Archives are kaput too!!

Anyone else checked it out, or am I just out of the loop! Keith, any comment.... Hmmmmm. ;D

Was MITD w/HLW on the schedule before?  I don't see it on there now.

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
I was in the LMN chat tonight and was surprised.  They have like 4 sets of moderators!  Two of them threatened me for no reason.  I was just asking questions.  I played dumb.  Several of the others came to my defense since I'd said nothing wrong.  One of the mods (WPJ) i think was a real asshole.  I was shocked that most of them didn't have a clue about the rift we have been discussing.  I told them i heard they had Crystal Gayle as a guest tonight LOL.....they said no, just her song, then one of them said "that was on the other MITD".  So then I said "you mean there are 2?"  LOL  and on and on like that.
Yeah that WJP is a real asshole, he asked me if I was male or female and I replied does it matter and he said I just like to know the sex of people before I Ban them and then I was Banned.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

At least pretend to know something American.

dsz

I will give her one thing... I expected a lot more incomplete sentences and general bumbling and such with Art not there to write the script. She did a better job than I thought writing her own.

Unless Lasha wrote it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Little do I know of Hampshire except that hurricanes hardly ever happen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
At least pretend to know something American.

Hampshire is in the south of England. As is Pompey.. I know lots about American. I probably know more about it than you do about the UK.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

Tiz. so. But not unheard of. Technically it has had one or two.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
Hampshire is in the south of England. As is Pompey.. I know lots about American. I probably know more about it than you do about the UK.

Named after Magnus? Or is that a common surname?

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

Love that movie!!!

Now I'll have to go watch it. AGAIN  :P

SredniVashtar

How did you enjoy the play, Mrs Lincoln?

El Chorro

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 15, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Yeah I've wondered about that. She may think her fans skew older and aren't on Twitter that much, or maybe it's an excuse for not having many followers ("well I don't really like it as much as Facebook"). I think it's odd she doesn't do Twitter, but then Art just used it to harangue his cable company.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 12:13:54 PM
I really think that's it. It seems like a good way to get a lot of stalkers that do more than just send her socks.

I'm sorry I can't remember who posted this awhile back:

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/woman-accused-of-stalking-paradise-valley-man-speaks-out

Oh damn, I missed that news story. That is a crazy amount of text messages to send over a few months. That poor guy must have been drove.
I wonder what they did on their date to have her go fatal attraction on him. He must be exuding some strong pheromones  ;D

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
How did you enjoy the play, Mrs Lincoln?

"I didn't care for the ending."...Mary Todd Lincoln

Quote from: El Chorro on May 15, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
Yeah I've wondered about that. She may think her fans skew older and aren't on Twitter that much, or maybe it's an excuse for not having many followers ("well I don't really like it as much as Facebook"). I think it's odd she doesn't do Twitter, but then Art just used it to harangue his cable company.

Ah! So she may be ''doing an Art'' by leaving Twitter until next time she has a problem receiving Bravo or Fox News. Because that's what Art would do #Legacy