• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Settling into last night's MITD with Good Dave.
Tide Pods!
Good Morning and Good Afternoon to those just joining us. Looking at you, Bob's Your Uncle. LOL.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
Tide Pods!
Good Morning and Good Afternoon to those just joining us. Looking at you, Bob's Your Uncle. LOL.

And I salute you PBS...

feerles1

She is one creepy bitch with that fake ass voice and her obsessive behavior over Art just WOW.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 15, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
And I salute you PBS...
;D
Ok, I just really like Dave's voice and overall attitude. I want to listen to him. I don't feel like it's a job or something I have to work to get through.

Sometime during Heater's interruptcast: " I just got a wormhole from someone named    Snorge. He'd like to know if there were any babies killed or maimed. He also asked if they were killed, would they turn into angels. "

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
How do you know he didn't put money away when he was working steady more mundane jobs? He did do that for years you know.  Maybe he invested some of his money. Maybe his grandmother left him a few hundred thousand grand. Plus if you knew him better, you'd already know several kids are grown up.  He is 50 after all.  You know nothing about him.  There are lots of possibilities.

Your attitude is piss-poor.  You've been saying nasty things all night about Dave.  Save it for when he has earned scorn and derision.

By the way, here is the post that led to my criticism,Jack-ass.

How do I know? I don't really know, nor do you know. I was simply speculating, the same way you're speculating above. Lets break down your speculations and expound, shall we. More mundane jobs, plus lots of kids generally equals little money to save. Investments mmmkay maybe he did... and now feels the need to slum around on a low traffic digital internet stream. Sure I'll buy that for a dollar. All things are possible, just not probable.

Then I have to ask myself why all the schmoozing & salesmanship, even in the middle of an interview? Not just during breaks mind you. Kind of disrespectful to his current guest, and I said so. Almost like hes reading off a list of questions prepared by his guest. Waiting until a pause or silence to read the next question. Meanwhile between the silences Dave is on the internet fluffing the base. If that's how both parties agree upon doing an "interview", so be it. When Norrie done the exact same thing and was posting here mid-interview, years ago. He got shit on endlessly by most people, including me. Seems good Dave can do no wrong in the eyes of team Tide pod.     

Backtracking to the maybe he inherited a lot of money statement. Then others helped keep his family financially afloat. Hence support coming from another estate, or the generalized use of the base word STATE. Therefore part of the state is helping support his family, generally speaking. More power to him.

Just because you don't like my attitude over your imagined one way relationship with a man you've never met. Doesn't mean I've said anything nasty about/to him. At best I was speculating about him. Which you've no outward problems with when others are speculating about the nastiest notions when it's Keith, Heather, Lasha, or Aryin.

If you can't grasp what the world "state" means beyond what the TV and radio teaches you, it isn't my fault. Especially when I expound upon my meaning trying to make blind eyes see.

Sounds like Heather's show didn't go exactly to plan. If they don't get their act together for the next show I suspect a lot people at the LNM network are going to get banned!

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 15, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Sometime during Heater's interruptcast: " I just got a wormhole from someone named    Snorge. He'd like to know if there were any babies killed or maimed. He also asked if they were killed, would they turn into angels. "

I'm guessing her "wormhole" is just her email.

I am 800 pages behind. WTF  >:(  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 09:35:34 AM
Well from what all of you were saying from her interview on the same network the audio quality was less than desirable. It's funny there are so many talented people she could have recruited from here had she not burned her bridges. Several people do streaming, a bunch of us do websites with or without code. Just think had she not turned her back on bellgab she might actually have gotten somewhere. Look at the support Good Dave is getting and he already has a pretty big base. We are just icing on the cake IMO. But here he is daily mixing it up with us and in general engaging the board.

Nobody said he was the sharpest tool in the shed.

And aluminum is pronounced Alu-mini-um 
Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle.
/quote]

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
It depended on the 'stalker' bullshit being credible. And in their arrogance they probably believed that everyone else was as fucked up as they were. And a great many did go along with the story, some even having elaborate and implausible scenarios mapped out as to how and why certain things happened although common sense said otherwise. No doubt some still believe there was a stalker.

The fact that Wad was at the Bell's from the start isn't really a surprise, but to invent a ludicrous stalker story to cover it up and then let those helping her in good faith be duped too is psychotic. If her and Bell weren't doing the dirty on Airyn, what other explanation do they have? Aliens?

I was not at all surprised.  But I WAS surprised that she admitted it.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
I think a lot of it is slowly being revealed because the more people she pisses off the more people will stop keeping secrets. I predict another dumpster fire of epic proportions.
<insert truck dumpster fire gif>

BINGO

Does anyone know who won the pool for the number of Heather listeners last night?

Where's that fire delivery truck when you need it.

Lilith

Quote from: Nobody on May 15, 2018, 10:11:08 AM
It was always a mystery to me where Heather had gotten her "inspiration" for the cage rattling incident.  Why would anyone turn around and give someone who was trying to help them a bad time?

Now I know.

And here I had thought it was Senda she got her inspiration from all this time...

timebandit

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
As mentioned, being lied to about where you actually live by whom you perceive as a friend is unimaginable to me. She tried to justify it as a safety and privacy measure, but that excuse rang empty. What a load of horse shit.
My back had sympathy aches for the harried weekend move..
Theater of the mind by uhaul

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 15, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
And aluminum is pronounced Alu-mini-um 
Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle.
/quote]

Spot on.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
Tide Pods!

I'm starting over and settling in just now.

TidePods!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
I was not at all surprised.  But I WAS surprised that she admitted it.
I think at this point she is going to have to admit some of it as more and more people find out the truth from other sources. I think once that public record was outed she had to cop to it. But as you dear brig would say I could be very wrong.
Tide Pods lady!

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
I think at this point she is going to have to admit some of it as more and more people find out the truth from other sources. I think once that public record was outed she had to cop to it. But as you dear brig would say I could be very wrong.
Tide Pods lady!

Belated G'Mornin!  ;D

timebandit

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
You truly are an obsessive stalker.

I pity your children having that as a progenitor.
B

Just finished listening to last night's show with Dr. Dean Radin.

I loved the subject matter, consciousness fascinates me. Nice interview with Crystal Gayle too, it was almost moving, okay it was moving. I just shot right back to the start of MitD in 2015 when Art had Crystal on last time and it was just lovely to hear.

So this is for you, Dave. Keep them coming buddy. The Savior of MitD.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
Belated G'Mornin!  ;D
Same to you!  ;D I'm loving the bellgab renaissance! I hope it continues.
PRAISE MV!
Praise MV's parodies.

Friday

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
How do I know? I don't really know, nor do you know. I was simply speculating, the same way you're speculating above. Lets break down your speculations and expound, shall we. More mundane jobs, plus lots of kids generally equals little money to save. Investments mmmkay maybe he did... and now feels the need to slum around on a low traffic digital internet stream. Sure I'll buy that for a dollar. All things are possible, just not probable.

Then I have to ask myself why all the schmoozing & salesmanship, even in the middle of an interview? Not just during breaks mind you. Kind of disrespectful to his current guest, and I said so. Almost like hes reading off a list of questions prepared by his guest. Waiting until a pause or silence to read the next question. Meanwhile between the silences Dave is on the internet fluffing the base. If that's how both parties agree upon doing an "interview", so be it. When Norrie done the exact same thing and was posting here mid-interview, years ago. He got shit on endlessly by most people, including me. Seems good Dave can do no wrong in the eyes of team Tide pod.     

Backtracking to the maybe he inherited a lot of money statement. Then others helped keep his family financially afloat. Hence support coming from another estate, or the generalized use of the base word STATE. Therefore part of the state is helping support his family, generally speaking. More power to him.

Just because you don't like my attitude over your imagined one way relationship with a man you've never met. Doesn't mean I've said anything nasty about/to him. At best I was speculating about him. Which you've no outward problems with when others are speculating about the nastiest notions when it's Keith, Heather, Lasha, or Aryin.

If you can't grasp what the world "state" means beyond what the TV and radio teaches you, it isn't my fault. Especially when I expound upon my meaning trying to make blind eyes see.

Fuck off with your use of "state" being misinterpreted. Bullshit. It IS your fault for using "state" and "estate" interchangeably. Straight up fucking retarded to justify using it in that context.

Now go back to your stupid fucking hash tags.

yoursongs

If or when Keith files suit, does he file against HW, the network (LNM), or both?  If KR has to file against Vara and network, I wonder if that is what Vara wanted all along, as a revenge for what Keith and the gang "did to him".  It seems like Vara was a little TOO anxious to get her on his network.  He certainly didn't want her for the quality of the show.  Just a thought....now back to work