• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Hey does anyone know if this show is on roku? I thought Art mentioned it the other night.

AppealPlay

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:26:53 PM
you just have to suffer through the withdrawal for about three or four days and it gets a lot easier from there.

My father and I have tried to convince my mother of this for 20 years.  She wants none of it.  She's quit many times before for a year or more at a time (she didn't smoke for 5 years in the 80s) but something happens and she always goes back to the Marlboros.  At this point I've given up.  I mean, there's only so much an adult child can do for their parent.  It is what it is, I guess.

trostol

lol ok if you use RCH as a frame of reference you lose credibility

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on August 03, 2015, 11:25:30 PM
Art only said the guest (Stephen Bassett) isn't answering the phone at this time.
Maybe Stephen is  used to a later time since he appears on c2c usually later at 10pm or 11pm?
Odd.  Maybe he's having a "Whitley experience."

Sean92008

Someone should turn on S2C AM (Shit to Crapper) to see if Bassett is on with Dave.  You can tell if, even if there's no talking, if there's a slurping sound.

ShayP

Morgus

Congratulations to bellgab's own (Redacted) on being appointed Art's new producer. :)
Perhaps we can make guest suggestions in a bellgab thread that she can monitor?

chefist

I'm trying to call in to pick up Art's spirits! Let's all try to call in!

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on August 03, 2015, 11:28:27 PM
Hey does anyone know if this show is on roku? I thought Art mentioned it the other night.
Really good question. Is there an app that can stream it on our Roku?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:26:53 PM
you just have to suffer through the withdrawal for about three or four days and it gets a lot easier from there.

Good for you for making it. I'm just badly, badly addicted. Now you know why I've never called the Gabcast, it would be like Dave's interview with Shirley Maclaine.

Robert

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 03, 2015, 11:26:38 PMBeen listening since the beginning but just got on here...  18 pages, already?  Who's flamed who?
I like the fact that there's a flame war.  Makes it mess likely I'll get kicked out for some indiscretion because I'll benefit comparatively.  OTOH, it didn't help once when I got kicked off a forum for having a message cross (delayed due to my connecting via UUCP) w a moderator's warning to a couple of other people to stop discussing something -- and all I did was barely mention it that once.  That was one of the female-dominated forums.

But in general it's like the benefit of being in a high crime area: that the police will be less likely to hassle you.

High Energy Weapons knocked down the towers eh?

Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects.

Pumamama

I understand Dr Wood is a materials scientist of some kind. She's not woo.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:21:09 PM
Weren't you banned many times before? I heard it on one of the incredibly self-indulgent cliquecasts. Haha. Actually I don't give a rat's ass if he bans me. Posting on here is really a colossal waste of time.

Am I missing something here? Isn't that the point to waste time on Bellgab to escape the everyday struggle to survive. 

Catsmile

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on August 03, 2015, 11:28:27 PM

If ur Roku has the TuneIn app you can search for MitD using Dark Matter Digital Network. (DMDN)

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:30:16 PM
Good for you for making it. I'm just badly, badly addicted. Now you know why I've never called the Gabcast, it would be like Dave's interview with Shirley Maclaine.

God bless Bateman... that was the funniest goddamn thing I've ever heard.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:30:11 PM

Yes, TuneIn is on Roku. I listen live on my TV all the time.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 11:30:40 PM

Cocaine eyes!

SaucyRossy

I LOVE all the Aussies that call in.

Some one needs to make an Aussie mitd badge for all our friends down under.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 11:30:40 PM

Long dank memes that melt steel beams? JUST LIKE THAT WHOOOOOO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_WYo4sVg8

Morgus

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:30:11 PM
Roku probably has a TuneIn app, my two smart TVs do as well as my blu-ray player, so it seems to be a very common app for smart internet devices...
If you make a TuneIn account and save favorite stations you can login on all devices with a TuneIn app and play your favorite stations including the Dark Matter Network.