• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:19:30 PM
I want to be in WhiteCrow's clique because I know he always has smokes I can bum. MV . . . not so much.

Old Golds cigs ... What is this caller now on, a female Jazmunda

trostol

lol i already hated the word clique...now its getting bad lol

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 11:21:35 PM
i would like for a local station here in Philly to pick it up...but i am not sure how much any stations are aware or lining up to pick up the show

So your people killed HitchBot.   :D

Faster345

I'd kill for a flat earth call instead of yet another shadow person call. It's open lines but it seems like shadow people calls only please. Clique! LOL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:21:09 PM
Weren't you banned many times before? I heard it on one of the incredibly self-indulgent cliquecasts. Haha. Actually I don't give a rat's ass if he bans me. Posting on here is really a colossal waste of time.

you can't stop posting here.  you won't stop.  and so it shall be.

ItsOver

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:20:12 PM
Art gave me a deep love of Lightfoot.
I love "If You Could Read My Mind."  A great song for a great voice.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM
Haven't seen the whip and Kill, Baby, Kill is rad. I LOVE Telly. Just watched Horror Express a few weeks ago and damn is it a good film. My GF walked in and asked, "Is this a Thing rip off?" Apparently, it too is based off Who Goes There. Savalas is so fun in that too. But he played my favorite devil in Lisa.

The Whip and The Body star Christopher Lee and Daliah Lavi....pant, pant, pant.....

Now that you mention it, Horror Express is like The Thing. I have the film but did not make the connection. Nice observation

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:21:58 PM
I thought you had me on ignore, you ignorant redneck knuckle-dragger. You just cain't quit me huh?

As a southerner, I will confirm "cain't never could".

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 11:22:52 PM
So your people killed HitchBot.   :D

not my people lol i have lived her all my life except for one year i lived in Vegas..i consider myself from there lol

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:21:22 PM
these days, i can't even provide an e-cig for you to hit.

Did you manage to quit completely? I keep trying the e-cig in hopes of getting off the cigs, but I find myself ranting in the smoke shop demanding 60 mg juice before going back to the real ones. It's been rather ugly.

Robert

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:21:22 PMthese days, i can't even provide an e-cig for you to hit.
I use one made for the Henley Vaporium.  I was never a smoker, but I've been vaping to try to lose weight.

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 11:22:35 PM
lol i already hated the word clique...now its getting bad lol
Shouldn't gabblings be in a gaggle?

trostol

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:22:56 PM
you can't stop posting here.  you won't stop.  and so it shall be.

So let it be written
So let it be done
I'm sent here by the chosen one

So let it be written
So let it be done
To kill the first born Pharaoh son
I'm creeping death

lol

Morgus

Quote from: boxman on August 03, 2015, 11:05:39 PM
But does anyone know why??
Art only said the guest (Stephen Bassett) isn't answering the phone at this time.
Maybe Stephen is  used to a later time since he appears on c2c usually later at 10pm or 11pm?

Jackstar

Quote from: popple on August 03, 2015, 11:23:33 PM
& can someone please call me a dick? I feel left out  :-[

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:22:02 PM
I want to be in Chefist's clique cause he has free booze I can bum.

Hey I got a full stocked bar.. You're banned from my clique

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 11:23:18 PM

The Whip and The Body star Christopher Lee and Daliah Lavi....pant, pant, pant.....

Now that you mention it, Horror Express is like The Thing. I have the film but did not make the connection. Nice observation
It is the second adaptation of the original story. It didn't ..."clique" until she mentioned it. Thing From Another World, Horror Express, and Carptenter's The Thing and The Thing Prequel.

Christopher Lee is my hero. What are your favorite pictures of his?

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 11:23:18 PM

I saw that when I was a kid and now, many years later, I always remember when Telly Savalas' eyes turned white.  Scared me.  :(

Sean92008

OK...  Too lazy or too scattered here...  Heather, not Redacted is now the producer?  Or is Heather actually Redacted?

[Channeling Vinnie Barbarino] I'm so confused.

Been listening since the beginning but just got on here...  18 pages, already?  Who's flamed who?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:24:01 PM
Did you manage to quit completely? I keep trying the e-cig in hopes of getting off the cigs, but I find myself ranting in the smoke shop demanding 60 mg juice before going back to the real ones. It's been rather ugly.

you just have to suffer through the withdrawal for about three or four days and it gets a lot easier from there.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 11:25:35 PM
Hey I got a full stocked bar.. You're banned from my clique

That's alright, I would never want to be in a clique that would have me as member.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 03, 2015, 11:23:01 PM
I love "If You Could Read My Mind."  A great song for a great voice.
Sundown was used on Supernatural last season and it made me think of Art. Lightfoot is so good and yes, his voice is velvet.

CoherentBlast

Judy wood is a moron, this caller is gullible. Hutchenson is a lame fraud at best.