• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

timpate

Quote from: b_dubb on September 21, 2010, 06:36:32 PM
Quote from: timpate on September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM
Justin BieberWhy is this little punk kid so famous?
i want to come his fucking hair.

I think you want to COMB his hair.

Bieber is like Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. An artificial construct manufactured by the music business
should be comb. LOL

timpate

Are you the type of person that would go inside and order food say from Taco Bell. Then wait due to your order being a special order like you want a burrito supreme with no sour cream. Then when you get the fucking burrito it still has the shit on it and and it took you damn near 20 minutes to get the fucking order. Would you go back and say something?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: timpate on September 24, 2010, 12:27:02 PM
Are you the type of person that would go inside and order food say from Taco Bell. Then wait due to your order being a special order like you want a burrito supreme with no sour cream. Then when you get the fucking burrito it still has the shit on it and and it took you damn near 20 minutes to get the fucking order. Would you go back and say something?
typically, no.  only if i can see what's being done with my food, which is rare in most places.  i'm afraid to annoy, bother, inconvenience, instruct, push, or otherwise slap the hand that makes food i'm going to put in my mouth.  i trust nobody.  i need to hire tasters to follow me everywhere like some medieval ruler.

EvB

Quote from: MV on September 21, 2010, 07:17:26 PM
Quote from: guildnavigator on September 21, 2010, 02:55:47 PM
You cant buy pants that fit anymore. What the fuck happened there? It's not me, it's the pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
holy FUCKING SHIT is this the truth or what?

You have to find the brand that makes pants in your SHAPE - not just your size.  Then, buy that brand.  If you are lucky, you can find more than one brand.  If you are rich, you hire a tailor.

awguy

Random thought: At What Point In The Existence of Snuffleupagus, Did He  Become Visible to Everyone?   

The only jeans that fit are women's jeans, so I buy those. They stay up and I show no plumber's crack when picking up the odd quarter off the floor.

Quote from: timpate on September 24, 2010, 12:27:02 PM

No, I don't expect the people at the fast food place to get my order right so I am never surprised when they don't. Anyhow if I am eating crap from Taco Bell I am just looking for quick calories to stuff in my face. If I was going to be picky about my food I wouldn't be there in the first place.

Shouldn't 3-d movies really be called 4-d in that it takes time to watch them? (And likewise traditional 2-d movies should actually be referred to as 3-d).

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Peenman Enterprises on September 26, 2010, 03:35:10 AM
Shouldn't 3-d movies really be called 4-d in that it takes time to watch them? (And likewise traditional 2-d movies should actually be referred to as 3-d).
he shoots, he scores.

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on September 25, 2010, 10:16:51 PM
The only jeans that fit are women's jeans, so I buy those. They stay up and I show no plumber's crack when picking up the odd quarter off the floor.

That is so wierd, because seeing librarian's cleft so often, one would think that womens jeans show more.  Strange.  Unless you are buying those high-waisted womens jeans.

EvB

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on September 25, 2010, 10:16:51 PM

This suggests that unlike what men's pants manufacturers think a man's body is like - you actually have hips and /or an ass.  If the number of "coin slots" I see on men is any indication, MANY men do.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: timpate on September 24, 2010, 12:15:57 PM
Quote from: b_dubb on September 21, 2010, 06:36:32 PM
Quote from: timpate on September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM
Justin BieberWhy is this little punk kid so famous?
i want to come his fucking hair.

I think you want to COMB his hair.

Bieber is like Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. An artificial construct manufactured by the music business
should be comb. LOL
have any of you seen the videos on youtube of bieber playing the drums?  holy shit does he suck.  what's unknown to me is if those videos are being posted as an example of his immense talent, or just as a goof.  i hope they're a goof, because he's awful.

Justin Bieber Live Drum Solo at SIRIUS XM

The General

Quote from: MV on September 26, 2010, 05:38:15 PM
My hands hurt.

It's not THAT bad for a 12 year old.

Bieber looks to me like the offspring of an orgy between the Bay City Rollers and the Osmonds.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: general jamison johnson on September 26, 2010, 06:57:33 PM
My hands hurt.

Bieber looks to me like the offspring of an orgy between the Bay City Rollers and the Osmonds.
i don't mean to suggest that my problem is explicitly with his ability to play drums.  rather, my problem is with the fact that he's held up as some sort of a musical icon, when in fact, he's not particularly talented at all.  i've known so many musicians who have deserved fame and fortune, and you'll never know any of their names.

Quote from: MV on September 26, 2010, 07:25:09 PM
My hands hurt.

i don't mean to suggest that my problem is explicitly with his ability to play drums.  rather, my problem is with the fact that he's held up as some sort of a musical icon, when in fact, he's not particularly talented at all.  i've known so many musicians who have deserved fame and fortune, and you'll never know any of their names.

He is a musical icon in the similar vein of say..... NKOTB.  Put on a pedestal by millions of adoring tweener gals - the driving force of the music market. and poor taste.

MV/Liberace!

here's my hastily constructed netflix review of arrested development:

I carefully watched every episode of this series in rapid succession.  I gave it three stars.

Arrested Development gave me the feeling I was in the presence of a very smart and unique show when I watched it.  Problem is, the show's smart and unique aura felt forced and calculated.  Arrested Development lacked a certain "incidental" smarts I was hoping for.  I was given the impression that the writers were trying desperately to be smart, for it wasn't happening naturally. 

Arrested Development's complex stories at times fall victim to an obviously deliberate attempt to pump out a certain product; a caricature of its self, if you will.  While heralded by many for this complexity, I sometimes felt as though it was merely the result of chaos and disorganized pandemonium among pressured writers who surely knew the rug was about to be pulled from underneath them.  I think this crazed panic was mistaken for revolutionary, innovative writing by unwitting fans of the show. 

Those who heap unqualified praise upon this series are, in reality, meaning to say more about themselves than the series.  They want to be the cool people who "understood" the show.  They want to be a part of the small minority of Americans who were advanced enough to be "ready" for Arrested Development.  That's all fine, and I understand it.  I really do agree it's a good show, but I'd hardly call it the best series of all time.  When the show ended, its time had come.  The writers blew their load too quickly, and for possibly the first time in American broadcast history, a TV executive made the right decision in shutting off the studio lights when he did.  I do recommend this series, but I don't see its cancellation as the greatest injustice since the Holocaust as some apparently do.  Again, with confidence, I give Arrested Development three stars.

Man... I want to do acid with some North Koreans.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on September 26, 2010, 05:37:05 PM
have any of you seen the videos on youtube of bieber playing the drums?  holy shit does he suck.  what's unknown to me is if those videos are being posted as an example of his immense talent, or just as a goof.  i hope they're a goof, because he's awful.

file this under unintentional self parody.  he's not the worst drummer i've seen but he's actually quite awful at doing the core business of what drummers are charged with: keeping a beat.  and it clearly isn't a 'goof'.  you can see the idiot outside the sound booth reflected in the window and he clearly is rocking out.  so they're all tools apparently. 

11angeleyes11

My hands hurt.

I'll be mor delicate.  He looks like the love child of Marie Osmond when she was hitchhiking on the 101 and was picked up by Keith Partridge and the family bus. 

b_dubb

that's not his hair.  it's a parasitic alien life form that's taken control of the youngster and living out it's dream of pop stardom.  too bad it doesn't have any real talent

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 27, 2010, 08:26:56 AM
there was a time when i would have said the same thing.  these days, however, i'd just like to offer them a sandwich and a book.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on September 27, 2010, 09:41:34 AM
He looks like the love child of Marie Osmond when she was hitchhiking on the 101 and was picked up by Keith Partridge and the family bus.
HAHA

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on September 27, 2010, 08:50:39 AM
you can see the idiot outside the sound booth reflected in the window and he clearly is rocking out.  so they're all tools apparently.
yeah, i noticed that, too.  the kid is obviously surrounded by a gaggle of "yes men."  he should be a total wreck by age 21.

Quote from: MV on September 27, 2010, 11:25:38 AM
there was a time when i would have said the same thing.  these days, however, i'd just like to offer them a sandwich and a book.

I've literally spent the last several hours watching every North Korean documentary on YouTube... that place and it's people are so fucked that the only way to bring them in the modern world is to start dropping LSD like napalm on that entire country. Man I seriously want to go there though, that place is just insanity.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 27, 2010, 11:42:11 AM
Quote from: MV on September 27, 2010, 11:25:38 AM

I've literally spent the last several hours watching every North Korean documentary on YouTube... that place and it's people are so fucked that the only way to bring them in the modern world is to start dropping LSD like napalm on that entire country. Man I seriously want to go there though, that place is just insanity.
i've done the same with the north korea videos on youtube.  another good way to give yourself a coronary is to watch the videos of chairman mao and how he came to power.  just unreal.

Funny, I've had fantasies of bringing a suitcase full of Ecstasy pills to North Korea, and turning everybody on.

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on September 27, 2010, 02:52:50 PM
Funny, I've had fantasies of bringing a suitcase full of Ecstasy pills to North Korea, and turning everybody on.

That's pretty generous man!