• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

First World Problems

Started by jazmunda, December 18, 2014, 01:32:06 AM

cosmic hobo

I wish my parents weren't so rich so I could have a poor persons work ethic.

BobGrau

I wish that I was black, homosexual and disabled, so I could be allowed full access to the dictionary.

Avi

Quote from: BobGrau on June 03, 2015, 06:21:43 PM
I wish that I was black, homosexual and disabled, so I could be allowed full access to the dictionary.

Well, two out of three ain't bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s

Daggit

The A/C in my truck isn't strong enough to keep the ice in my soda from melting.

lonevoice

Cross posting from the Art Bell thread:

Quote from: Art Bell on June 07, 2015, 08:40:27 PM
I did not mean to touch off a platform War, it is just a fact that Apple vets the Apps really hard and as a result you are far less likely to get one with a bug or worse. Android also has advantages in that they get new stuff faster, both make great phones, it's a nice first World problem.

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: lonevoice on June 07, 2015, 10:16:47 PM
Cross posting from the Art Bell thread:

It should be the mission of every gabbling to get Art to become a regular poster across all threads of BellGab.

Except of course the Falkie thread. That does not compute.

PathoJen

Quote from: jazmunda on June 07, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
It should be the mission of every gabbling to get Art to become a regular poster across all threads of BellGab.

Except of course the Falkie thread. That does not compute.
Surely he visits other threads.

I put a decorative sticker on the back window of my car. Dutifully washed the window squeaky clean first and dried it.

Despite my being very careful, air bubbles formed under the sticker. Was able to mash some of them out. Also created some barely visible wrinkles in the sticker when trying to press the bubbles out.

My life is a living hell.

Why bother?

It's difficult to identify the guest of honor at cat birthday parties

BobGrau

My VST plugin "DBlueGlitchv1.3" keeps glitching.

My pedicure pink is slightly off from my sandal's pink. It's very annoying. Why can't they make a deeper, more fuschia pink nail polish that matches? Le sigh.

jazmunda

Why is it that my kids refuse to get out of bed and eat breakfast on a school day but are up at the crack of dawn on a weekend demanding that they be fed?

Jackstar

Because schools are run by liars.

cweb

I've been too busy vacationing to check Bellgab until recently.

The peaches I brought home from the non GMO organic fruit stand came with their own fruit flies, presumably not GMO ones with little Vincent Price heads.

It's impossible to tell the difference between shampoo and conditioner bottles when I'm not wearing glasses.

The similarity in bottles is a well-crafted plan by the industry to generate more sales.

I'm calling this the VO5 Conspiracy. 

aldousburbank

Crap, I've got so much to do and I'll miss my little home but it's time to start packing my bags for the next two Rush shows that I'm seeing this summer. Having fun is such a hassle sometimes.

My phone jack was all staticky this morning so I had to listen to a podcast just through the smartphone's crappy speaker and not through the car speakers. Bummer.

jazmunda

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 12, 2016, 05:57:18 PM
My phone jack was all staticky this morning so I had to listen to a podcast just through the smartphone's crappy speaker and not through the car speakers. Bummer.

OMG. Your car doesn't have Bluetooth. How poverty stricken are you? I would just die if I had to jack my phone whilst in my car.

3OctaveFart

Had a cookout Friday and have had nothing to eat but leftovers from the grill for four days.

Auslandia

I was out of Cabernet so I opened a Sauvignon Blanc because I was too drunk to drive

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 09:51:55 PM
OMG. Your car doesn't have Bluetooth. How poverty stricken are you? I would just die if I had to jack my phone whilst in my car.

Erm, I can't figure out how to make the bluetooth work on anything other than phone calls.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :P

MV/Liberace!

The intercom speakers in my bank's drive-through are inadequate, so it's hard to communicate with the teller as I'm receiving piles of cash.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 02:39:03 PM
The intercom speakers in my bank's drive-through are inadequate, so it's hard to communicate with the teller as I'm receiving piles of cash.

Next time ask them why there are Braille dots at the drive up ATM.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 13, 2016, 02:41:41 PM
Next time ask them why there are Braille dots at the drive up ATM.

i use the dots.  you know... just to be sure.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 02:39:03 PM

You guys have drive through banks? How decadent. Fat lazy fucks. :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 11:54:27 PM
You guys have drive through banks? How decadent. Fat lazy fucks. :P

Well, we do have to get out of the wagon.

Rix Gins

I am at the grocery store loading up on items and the cart runs over a rock or pc. of gum and now it starts going 'thump thump thump.'  Now I have to go all the way back to the store's entrance to get a quiet one. (But only after checking each aisle for a cart that's not being used.)  Sheesh!

effluenza

Running out of goats cheese is the only first world problem that's also a third world problem.