• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My name is Kevin and I am a hybrid

Started by GravitySucks, October 22, 2016, 10:08:20 PM

COAST TO COAST WITH GEORGE NOORY SUCKS!

THE GLITCHES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

THE ILLUMINATI KEEPS CHANGING THE GAME THAT IS LIFE!

WHEN I READ THE BOOKS, THE GRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, I HAVE TO READ AGAIN!

IT'S DEJA VU! I THINK SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN!

THE GLITCHES!

DEJA VU SYMBOLIZES THE ILLUMINATI CHANGING SOMETHING!

THE ILLUMINATI ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS! YOU ONLY SEE THEM WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE SACRIFICED!

I'M CRAZY BUT IT'S NOT CRAZY TO BELIEVE IN ALPHA DRACONIANS!

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 02:31:55 PM
you might reconsider admitting to that, I'm sure some people here will post to tell you..to go and fuck yourself :)

My friend, Steven, says I should go have sex with a human female because I bother him with questions like ones about Sasquatches.

I'M FILIPINO CANADIAN!

I'M AN ANIMAL OF THE EARTH. PHILIPPINES AND CANADA ARE RULED BY THE ILLUMINATI! I AM CONSIDERED A FILIPINO CANADIAN! I DON'T IDENTIFY WITH COUNTRIES!

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 02:31:55 PM
you might reconsider admitting to that, I'm sure some people here will post to tell you..to go and fuck yourself :)

LISTEN TO ME! I CANNOT TALK TO HUMAN FEMALES BECAUSE I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND I'M A MISANTHROPE!

BUT I HAVE UNCOVERED SECRET CONTROVERSIAL KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

HUMAN FEMALES WERE GENTICALLY ENGINEERED BY THE ELOHIM TO LIKE BAD BOYS

Shocking. Isn't it.

I wrote about it.

GREETINGS, BELGAB! I HAVE STUNNING SHAMANISTIC KN OWLEDGE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL1 ITS’ SO STUNNING I SHOULD BE INTERVIEWED ON COAST TO COAST, MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT, SPACEMAN WHO LIVES HERE IN TORONTO, AND ETC.
I AM THE SUPERHERO, kEvolution. I have different superhero forms. I am Bearman, Mongooseman, and Zebraman. I need to evolve to fight and defeat the bird-like reptilisn Alpha Draconians.
Now I ask all of you, humans were created by the Elohim. The fallen angels were considered bad. Yet, the women wanted them. Were the women genetically engineered to like… BAD BOYS?!

The Fallen Angels could be ALIENS!

The Fallen Angels were bad but the women lust after them?

The Fallen Angels and the Human Women mated to make the giant offspring known as Nephilim.

Imagine huge Nephilim shlong dong being shoved up human vagina!

I hear human females prefer tall guys instead of short guys. Perhaps they were genetically engineered in the past to like the evil tall Nephilim!

BILL HICKS HIMSELF KNEW HOW POWERFUL WOMEN WERE! THEY LIKED BAD BOYS!
It's just depressing, ya know what I mean? Michael Bolton, Garth Brooks, "Achy Breaking Fucking Dick" this guy is, Ted Bundy getting wedding proposals. You know we're fucked up here, man. I guarantee you Satan's going to have no problems on this planet because all the women are gonna go "What a cute butt!" He's Satan! "You don't know him like I do." He's the prince of darkness! "I can change him." And I bet that's true, I wouldn't give Satan a snowball's chance in Hell against a woman's ego, man. He'd rule the earth for a day, a week later we'd see Satan out cutting the lawn.

Hey aren't you Satan?
"Shut up!"
Whoa Mr. Prince Of Darkness you forgot to edge--
"Shut up!"
[We'd see him at the supermarket buying tampons.]
[Tampons isle three!]
Hey aren't you Satan?
"Shut up!"
You're pussywhipped! You're not Prince of Darkness, you're Pussywhipped of Darkness!
"Quit it I'm Satan! RAWWWWWWR!"
Bullshit, you dropped your tampons, Satan!

Lots of men complain that women want the bad boys. The chicks think they can change that bad boy into a good boy. It doesn’t work. Men complain also their nice but the chicks don’t want nice guys. They consider them friends. Did the women, from the past, think they could make the fallen angels/aliens and the Nephilim (alien human hybrids) good?

GravitySucks

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 27, 2016, 02:58:10 PM
The Fallen Angels and the Human Women mated to make the giant offspring known as Nephilim.

Imagine huge Nephilim shlong dong being shoved up human vagina!

I hear human females prefer tall guys instead of short guys. Perhaps they were genetically engineered in the past to like the evil tall Nephilim!

Or they had stuff on the top shelf they couldn't reach. You have to hand it to short women ... sometimes.

theONE

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 27, 2016, 02:56:16 PM
GREETINGS, BELGAB! I HAVE STUNNING SHAMANISTIC KN OWLEDGE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL1 ITS’ SO STUNNING I SHOULD BE INTERVIEWED ON COAST TO COAST, MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT, SPACEMAN WHO LIVES HERE IN TORONTO, AND ETC.
I AM THE SUPERHERO, kEvolution. I have different superhero forms. I am Bearman, Mongooseman, and Zebraman. I need to evolve to fight and defeat the bird-like reptilisn Alpha Draconians.
Now I ask all of you, humans were created by the Elohim. The fallen angels were considered bad. Yet, the women wanted them. Were the women genetically engineered to like… BAD BOYS?!

The Fallen Angels could be ALIENS!

The Fallen Angels were bad but the women lust after them?

Ask MV to do GabCast with you as a guest, it might be a blast show... ,lol
GS, onan, what you think gents ??

zeebo

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 27, 2016, 02:35:38 PM
DEJA VU SYMBOLIZES THE ILLUMINATI CHANGING SOMETHING!

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 27, 2016, 02:56:16 PM
GREETINGS, BELGAB! I HAVE STUNNING SHAMANISTIC KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 27, 2016, 02:32:20 PM
I READ A BOOK ON HOW TO DRIVE A MOTORCYCLE! PEOPLE WHO DON'T DRIVE MOTORCYCLES ARE CALLED SQUIDS!

It may be premature but I'm gonna go ahead and vote this the best bg thread of all time.

Quote from: zeebo on October 27, 2016, 11:25:36 PM
It may be premature but I'm gonna go ahead and vote this the best bg thread of all time.

Maybe even on the entire internet.

I GOT KICKED OUT OF ABOVE TOP SECRET. EVERYBODY THEIR CONSIDERED MY THREADS WACKY! BUT THAT SITE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION! I MIGHT COME BACK THERE THOUGH!

WHEN I LEFT, YOU CANNOT PUT AVATARS THERE ANYMORE! HOW ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO KNOW I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A F*CKING ZEBRA?!

This is my last thread there!  >:(

I could have made more. I got kicked out in September!

This thread is awesome I am amazed by the sheer awesomness of it! It's full of truth!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1135658/pg1

David Icke states there's an evil computer virus that has brought evil!
page: 1

Share to Google BookmarkShare to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to PrintShare to More1

KevinIsZebraman

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM

link   

Grrr, the radio emmisions are...from Saturn...oww. Amnesia. I can't remember. They keep tricking me.

Greeting abovetopsecret. Zebraman here. Today is back to school. All the children and teens, and college/university students are returning to be brainwashed to become sheeple. I imagine the evil that is to come to the young ones. School shootings, suicides, rapes, etc. I'm young myself. 21 years old but I look eleven. I was too controversial in Humber BUMber college. I was in an art program and planned to make political art to tell the truth about bull# in life, and they didn't want me causing trouble with my art.

Allow me to elaborate, David Icke states his book, the Phantom Self, that there is a virus. It has infected humans, reptilians, and other races. It has turned them evil.

CHECK out the link

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com...

FROM the link

A hallmark of Phantom Self is that it takes a step further down the rabbit hole â€" past the reptilians and Archons â€" and looks at the controlling force behind them, which David says resembles some kind of computer virus that has hacked life itself.

Two things that set David apart from other researchers is his ability to question everything (unhampered by belief programs like religion, “scientific” materialism, etc.), and to bring his research into the area of the nature of reality, which is fundamental to the basis of the worldwide conspiracy. When we don’t understand what the world is, how we perceive, and most of all Who We Are, we are easy to manipulate because our perception (and thus our reality) can be hijacked. In The Biggest Secret, he introduced the idea of the reptilians as a controlling force behind much of the world’s ills (although he was far from the first researcher to delve into this area; check out the work of Barbara Bartholic, Karla Turner, Eve Lorgen, James Bartley, Barbara Lamb and others). In The Perception Deception, he introduced the idea of Archons (or Djinn, Jinn, Demons, Mud Shadow Flyers etc. as they have been called in other cultures and traditions) as a more fundamental controlling force, since they operate in a frequency band beyond normal perception, and thus have the ability to mentally and emotionally control humanity from unseen realms, usually undetected.

Phantom Self, however, takes the fascinating story one step further and deeper by introducing the idea of a virus at the root of the original distortion. This ties in with what David has been saying for years about how our so-called solid world is really a giant computer simulation or a digital-holographic universe â€" something ancient wisdom has told us in various ways (e.g. Buddhism which talks of “maya” or illusion). This virus resembles a computer virus that has hacked life itself. Like any parasite, it needs a host to survive and thrive; like the Archons, it has no creative power, will or intent of its own, so it must hijack what already exists and transform it. As David explains:

“Terms like Demiurge and his Archons, and Devil and his fallen angels, are names for an energetic distortion that can best be described as a computer virus. When I say this, I am being far more literal than symbolic. Everything has awareness and the Demiurge/Archons are a self-aware distortion, a self-aware computer virus that distorts everything it touches.

Our experienced reality â€" ‘the world’ â€" is a quantum computer simulation and human Body-Mind is also a biological computer system. Both can be hacked, infiltrated and distorted by a virus or in the case of the simulation controlled by one. A virus can change and distort what we see on a computer screen and the Demiurge / Archon virus has done the same with our ‘screen’ or decoded sense of reality. Gnostics described the Demiurge/ Archons in terms of today what we would call technology or computer-like. They are a form of Artificial Intelligence … a machine-like force totally disconnected from Infinite Awareness (which) has no imagination. It can only copy, infiltrate and take over like a virus in a computer.”

Check this out TOO!

10 Reasons Life May Be A Computer Simulation - Listverse

listverse.com-632 × 356-Search by image
Computers now process huge amounts of data, and some of the most intense and productive tasks involve simulations. Simulations consider multiple variables ...

I can imagine the computer virus taking this form. The virus would be like Thrax from the movie. Osmosis Jones.

I have come to learn that the Reptilians look like the Skeksis from the Dark Crystal because of the good reptilian researcher, kinninigan!

Tindalos2013

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM

link   

a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Great thread you wrote. I am familiar with how they operate.

In4ormant

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM

link   

Its ZebRapper!

I see youve been reading from the fantasy section again.    

KevinIsZebraman

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:20 PM

link   

a reply to: Tindalos2013

We have to stop this VIRUS! I suggest destroying Saturn and the moon with a death star, and mass protesting!

With my knowledge on about a virus infecting the Universe, and Skeksis-like Reptilians, the virus reminds of bird flu!

The virus also reminds me of Sin from John Milton's Paradise Lost.

Sin

Sin is an allegorical character, met by Satan at the gates of Hell in Book II of Paradise Lost. She holds the key to Hell's gate and opens the gate so that Satan (her father) can pass through on his way up to heaven. Sin has no mother but was born out of Satan himself at his rebellious assembly in heaven, both an allegorical representation of his sin against God and a parody of God's creation of the Son. Sin is 'woman to the waist' (II.650) and has a fish's tail, but she shifts shape and is constantly re-forming and breeding, giving birth to dog-like young. She has no control over these changes but is held captive by cruel pregnancies in a body in perpetual labour, cursed by her own fertility. Satan raped his daughter in heaven, and she gave birth to Death.

Unrelated but important topic there is a word that can unmask Reptilians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzPEFFyX7s

Published on Nov 23, 2015

In this video I explain the origins of my name KINNINIGAN and how it exposes shapeshifting reptilians. Alot is covered in the video, as well as 2 readings I will do from both the Emerald tablets of Thoth and a book about Atlantis and the tablets by Dr. Doreal. This video is broken down as follows:

00:00 - 6:20 Introduction and my reptilian research
06:20 - 09:50 First Reading from the Emerald Tablet explaining reptilians and how a word was used to expose them.
09:54 - 12:56 Second Reading from the book Dr. Doreal wrote about Atlantis and what the word was that exposes reptilians.
13:02 - 20:00 Conclusion and what my reptilian research holds for the future and what can be expected on my channel and future audio/video lectures on reptilians.

Links from the readings:

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-emer...

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean (Novel By Dr. Doreal)
https://books.google.com/books?id=MXQ...

http://www.ragingreptilian.com/

was reading Thoth's Emerald Tablets which are really really interesting. and I saw this and needless to say I was a little freaked out:

Far in the past before Atlantis existed, men there were who delved into darkness, using dark magic, calling up beings from the great deep below us. Forth came they into this cycle. Formless were they of another vibration, existing unseen by the children of earth-men. Only through blood could they have formed being. Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters, driven below to the place whence they came. But some there were who remained, hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man. Lived they in Atlantis as shadows, but at times they appeared among men. Aye, when the blood was offered, for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us, but only to sight were they as are men. Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils, taking forms that were like unto men. Slaying by their arts the chiefs of the kingdoms, taking their form and ruling o'er man. Only by magic could they be discovered. Only by sound could their faces be seen. Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic, able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent, able to send him back to his place. Came they to man and taught him the secret, the WORD that only a man can pronounce. Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent and cast him forth from the place among men.

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth in a place that is open at times to the world. Unseen they walk among thee in places where the rites have been said. Again as time passes onward shall they take the semblance of men.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1ze0ww/did_you_guys_know_theres_a_magic_word_to_unmask/?st=iutxr07z&sh=564a6b6d

So I was like what! A word! Thoth doesn't mention the word in the tablet so what is it!? I started to Google search and found the word is apparently:

"Kinninigan".

Not sure how they figured out that was the word, the book I found it mentioned in was "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean" By Doreal not exactly sure how he figured out the word...

But apparently if you can corner a reptilian and tell them to say it they won't be able to, or if you say it to them they turn, some cool shit like that.

OH, THE NATIVE INDIANS' LAND WAS STOLEN FROM THEM BY THOSE EUROPEANS! AMERICANS DO NOT EVEN TREAT THE LAND WITH RESPECT! THEY HAVE TURNED TURTLE ISLAND/NORTH AMERICA INTO ONE BIG SHOPPING MALL!

I BELIEVE THAT NATIVE INDIANS DESERVE THEIR OWN LAND!

R.I.P. RUSSEL MEANS!

Lakota Sioux Secede From US, Declare Independence

by

Bill Harlan

Political activist Russell Means, a founder of the American Indian Movement, says he and other members of Lakota tribes have renounced treaties and are withdrawing from the United States.1221 04

"We are now a free country and independent of the United States of America," Means said in a telephone interview. "This is all completely legal."

Means said a Lakota delegation on Monday delivered a statement of "unilateral withdrawal" from the United States to the U.S. State Department in Washington.

The State Department did not respond. "That'll take some time," Means said.

Meanwhile, the delegation has delivered copies of the letter to the embassies of Bolivia, Venezuela, Chile and South Africa. "We're asking for recognition," Means said, adding that Ireland and East Timor are "very interested" in the declaration.

Other countries will get copies of the same declaration, which Means said also would be delivered to the United Nations and to state and county governments covered by treaties, including treaties signed in 1851 and 1868. "We're willing to negotiate with any American political entity," Means said.

The United States could face international pressure if it doesn't agree to negotiate, Means said. "The United State of America is an outlaw nation, we now know. We've understood that as a people for 155 years."

Means also said his group would file liens on property in parts of South Dakota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming that were illegally homesteaded.

The Web site for the declaration, "Lakota Freedom," briefly crashed Thursday as wire services picked up the story and the server was overwhelmed, Means said.

Delegation member Phyllis Young said in an online statement: "We are not trying to embarrass the United States. We are here to continue the struggle for our children and grandchildren." Young was an organizer of Women of All Red Nations.

Other members of the delegation include Rapid City-area activist Duane Martin Sr. and Gary Rowland, a leader of the Chief Big Foot Riders.

Means said anyone could live in the Lakota Nation, tax free, as long as they renounced their U.S. citizenship. The nation would issue drivers licenses and passports, but each community would be independent. "It will be the epitome of individual liberty, with community control," Means said.

To make his case, Means cited several articles of the U.S. Constitution, the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties and a recent nonbinding U.N. resolution on the rights of indigenous people.

He thinks there will be international pressure. "If the U.S. violates the law, the whole world will know it," Means said.

Means' group is based in Porcupine on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.

It is not an agency or branch of the Oglala Sioux Tribe. Means ran unsuccessfully for president of the tribe in 2006.

Lakota tribes have long claimed that the U.S. government stole land guaranteed by treaties -- especially in western South Dakota. "The Missouri River is ours, and so are the Black Hills," Means said.

A U.S. Supreme Court decision in 1980 awarded the tribes $122 million as compensation, but the court did not award land. The Lakota have refused the settlement. (As interest accrues, the unclaimed award is approaching $1 billion.)

In the late 1980s, then-Sen. Bill Bradley of New Jersey introduced legislation to return federal land to the tribes, and California millionaire Phil Stevens also tried to win support for a proposal to return the Black Hills to the Lakota.

Contact Bill Harlan at 394-8424 or bill.harlan@rapidcityjournal.com

© 2007 The Rapid City Journal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL3c2cdwg-k

WE NEED A GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE CORPORATE OLIGARCHY.

A Quetzal bird is the perfect animal symbol for rebellion/revolution. When captured the bird, the bird chooses to die rather than live in captivity. It wants to be free in the wild.

http://www.bornfreeusa.org/weblog_can...

This brings me to the second reason: It is a historical icon of liberty. Quetzals were revered by the Maya. Killing a quetzal was forbidden, so the tail feathers used by the Maya were collected or plucked (ouch!) from live birds who were then released. Keeping the bird in captivity was not an option as the ancient people believed the quetzal would not survive in captivity as it would rather kill itself than be held prisoner.

Since the resplendant quetzal bird symbolizes liberty, I have decided to dress up like quetzal bird. I am red and green like one.
I AM QUETZAL REBEL!

AlSO, I AM BIRD REBEL! This is my other name so humans will understand me more easily. I dress up like a bird and I'm a rebel against fascism.

The world is ruled by the corporations, the Illuminati, Rothschild secret societies, the Reptilian shapeshifters.

These reptilians pretend to be humans. A youtube user named kinninigan says they could be similar to birds. They would look like the Skeksis from the movie, 'The Dark Crystal.'

There is no democracy in our world. Money makes us greedy. There is no freedom because you have to pay everywhere.

The powerful forces of evil want to create the New World Order. They want One World Government.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/f...
Faction 3 and the Alien Agenda
By Sherry Shriner When President Bush used the Gulf War 1 in 1991 to announce The New World Order, most people did not really know what he was talking about. Unity? Peace? Not a bad thing. But 'good will toward men' is not what he was talking about. His cunning grin, sleight of speech, and the usual political jargon and games played at the public's expense was going to be nothing more than the demise of the people he was claiming to bring peace to in this New World Order.

The Illuminati uses celebrities to distract the masses. The goal is so that nobody rebels against the injustices of those in power.
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/a...
Will Tiger Woods finally talk to the police? Who will replace Oprah? (Not that Oprah can ever be replaced, of course.) And will Michaele and Tareq Salahi, the couple who crashed President Barack Obama’s first state dinner, command the hundreds of thousands of dollars they want for an exclusive television interview? Can Levi Johnston, father of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s grandson, get his wish to be a contestant on “Dancing With the Stars”?

The chatter that passes for news, the gossip that is peddled by the windbags on the airwaves, the noise that drowns out rational discourse, and the timidity and cowardice of what is left of the newspaper industry reflect our flight into collective insanity. We stand on the cusp of one of the most seismic and disturbing dislocations in human history, one that is radically reconfiguring our economy as it is the environment, and our obsessions revolve around the trivial and the absurd.

"More sports for everyone, group spirit, fun, and you don't have to think, eh? Organize and organize and super organize super-super sports. More cartoons in books. More pictures. The mind drinks less and less. Impatience. Highways full of crowds going somewhere, somewhere, somewhere, nowhere. The gasoline refugee. Towns turn into motels, people in nomadic surges from place to place, following the moon tides, living tonight in the room where you slept this noon and I the night before." (1.610)
-Ray Bradbury
Sports is another distraction. In the end, those in power win because they rule us.
http://www.alternet.org/noam-chomsky-...

We need to be like the quetzal bird. We need a rebellion.

We need to respect the environment. We need to stop killing the animals we share our Earth with. Its their Earth too. Clothes is the second biggest polluter after oil. Drive vehicles with alternative fuels. Wear environmentally friendly clothing.

If the humans are too evil, distracted and ignorant to rebel the all humans should go extinct. Let the animals take over so a species will evolve. Since I dress up like a bird, I could live in the wild among quetzal birds and other animals.

It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.”

I HAVE TO STOP THOSE DAMN ALPHA DRACONIANS

I'M JUST LIKE THE KILLER OF SAINTS!

Saint of Killers

Character »  Saint of Killers appears in 58 issues.

Once the most feared soldier in the Confederate Army, he is now the deadliest being who ever walked the Earth. The Saint sold his soul after a tragedy, so that he could continue to kill.

I MUST BE BECOME THE SAINT OF KILLERS! I AM ST. KEVIN! I AM COWBOY ZEBOP!

If I live in the human free wild, I must be a cowboy to adapt living there. Cowboy+Cowboy Bebop+Me dressed up like a zebra= Cowboy Zebop

It is there in the wild that I could finally rest. I'm Filipino Canadian but I'm the Filipino Tarzan.

I could ride a zebra like how a cowboy rides a horse.