• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I never saw much racial animus or fear, in fact by my estimation most of the conservatives I know all agreed on one thing and one thing only - this was agreat achievement for black Americans and that was something that all reasonable Americans could at least agree on. In fact many of us looked upon his re-election as the symbolic death knell for institutionalized racism in America.

As for the weed - well...come on man, only a certified stoner would have believed that federal law would be re-written, even by an ego-absorbed team of hacks like Obozo, Jarrett and Holder.

I think you're letting your own lifestyle choices deeply color your perceptions. Weed just ain't that big a deal to most folks, though it'd be nice to see it nationally legalized simply for the social cost/benefit relief from the endless and un-winnable drug war.

Wow, you really are 100% into the herb.

That's a dangerously overloaded single issue voter for ya - no systemic perception for the broader damage the Trojan Horse did within and without this nation.

And why aren't you stumping for shrooms and peyote too? Fuck - bring on the ayahuasca!

The effect on me was not felt in the bong, but rather the border and the replacement voters we're now awash in.

And hey, who didn't just fucking love Ebola in the wild and Enterovirus spread through our youngest children.

Nice work there stoner, you serviced your own agenda while our children were dying of border diseases.

Oh and we loved the global surrender and grovelling tour - special stuff that was.

Red line in the sand?

Uh yeh, that was keen too.

The traitor was a walking, talking, hand-jiving fraud - the demon spawn of CPUSA's Frank Marshall Davis as handled by CPUSA's Valerie Jarrett.

Fuck your voting for TREASON!

Got it asswipe?

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Not to disagree, in fact I dare say we can agree the "new world order" is as old as Rothschild dirt...however...that's some of the most fractured "reasoning" I've seen the since the last time you lit up and tried to convince us that weed makes you smarter... :-\

Yes we have a duopoly, uni-party, etc.

But living life like reactionary partisan windshield wipers ain't the solution.

This is one we can agree on, the Ds have screwed the pooch but frankly the real casualty in all of this may well be our republic. They have an activated, angry, fascist demagoguery of hypocrites and outright brown shirts and the nation is fracturing from it.

"Better"?

Wow.

Like the chemo that might kill you "better"?

We'd better fucking hope so because human nature rarely goes gentle into the kind of bad night we're all in.

Yeah, I had a hunch you'd be triggered by any mention of Christianity, let alone the more generic Creator.

Ego diapers like yourselves revel in control, as long as it's their control.

Ah the predictable appeal to claimed consensus where none exists, demi-fascism cast lib style, which seems very much to be your personal bag.

Yet you have packaged your Trojan Horse vote as just that - a weed legalization fantasy.

Fail.

Hoist by your own repeated petard.

Listening is passive.

Do you listen to either side of the:

a.) abortion divide

b.) gun divide

c.) border divide

d.) health care divide

...as raptly as you do the weed "divide"(and I use the term cautiously as most Americans are pro-weed these days)?

And if so how can you not begin to weigh far greater import and consequences for any of the above, as opposed to mere juggling of low level psychoactive playthings?

Yes, that is because YOU chose to make that the front and center of your Obummer worship, despite the fact that I surmised that perhaps part, if not parcel, of your ardor for him was shared ethnicity.

Shame on you!

Be par-honest at least.

Oh you're way off your game and well into mine now, and I knew if I torqued the screws down you'd crack under the pressure.

Did and done!

;)

No, of course I don't "rate"...

That's why you went paragraphs deep in response.

PWND again you are.

Lol.

;D

TL;DR

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
... what are we sliding, Doktor?

The earnestness was too overwhelming for me. It gave me a case of the vapors. Oh dear!

Metron2267

I shall have to watch those hyper dosages of reality here, apparently they have overwhelmed the Interocitor again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gGY4FgUViI

Roswells, Art

Do you believe this website has had 447 people on it in the last hour considering there is less than ten people on the most active thread at the moment?

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2018, 05:01:09 PM
Do you believe this website has [...] people

Probably a handful. Probably.

Metron2267

Do you believe this website has had 447 people on it in the last hour considering there is less than ten people on the most active thread at the moment?

Log-in and log-out count most likely. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Of course! Inquiring minds want to know what Bellgabbers think.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
Of course! Inquiring minds want to know what Bellgabbers think.  ;)

All nine of us.

the prodigal cunt returns. *slow clap*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 29, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
the prodigal cunt returns. *slow clap*

Oh hey, it's Potato Head himself. Do you have any pictures of you taken after the Spanish American War?

Asuka Langley

365 Guests, 20 Users, 1 Cunt

Roswells, Art

Har har, you two really must love talking to me.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
Oh hey, it's Potato Head himself. Do you have any pictures of you taken after the Spanish American War?

lol, ive posted many current photos. post your physique.

ItsOver

It's good to come here and feel the love.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 29, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Yeah, I've noticed. It was pretty funny. The most over the top generous with their praise people could only come up with "nice pic" when you posted your photo. Did you notice they didn't mention your looks? They were being polite.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 29, 2018, 06:34:11 PM
It's good to come here and feel the love.

haha! you’re loved by all, ItsOver. also, you’re not a slam pig. just sayin.  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 29, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Yeahhhh, I'm not desperate for attention like you seem to be.

Dr. MD MD

Now, boys, don’t going being rude to the little lady. Oh, she may be a touch on the plump side but, well, there’s just more of her to love.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
Yeah, I've noticed. It was pretty funny. The most over the top generous with their praise people could only come up with "nice pic" when you posted your photo. Did you notice they didn't mention your looks? They were being polite.

haha! and i thought women couldn’t be humorous. bravo, Roswells, Art, bravo.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
Yeahhhh, I'm not desperate for attention like you seem to be.

yes, that must be the case.

Metron2267

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 29, 2018, 06:43:05 PM
haha! and i thought women couldn’t be humorous. bravo, Roswells, Art, bravo.

Was that four year stint in the military the only job you've ever had?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2018, 06:41:51 PM
Now, boys, don’t going being rude to the little lady. Oh, she may be a touch on the plump side but, well, there’s just more of her to love.

we’ll never really know. however, im sure she’s a thin beautiful woman...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
Was that four year stint in the military the only job you've ever had?

no. my other job is harassing obese cunts online until they rage quit and kill themselves.  :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 29, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

no. my other job is harassing obese cunts online until they rage quit and kill themselves.  :)

Does that pay well?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 29, 2018, 07:01:52 PM
Does that pay well?

six figures a month. would you like to work for me?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 29, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
six figures a month. would you like to work for me?

I'm guessing you're a whiner that claims disability because you joined the military and were shocked when someone died that you knew so now we have to support your ass because you're too messed up. So now you spend all your time on the internet doing what you do here.

What did you think would happen when you joined the military?! You don't have to answer that...I know you just wanted free room and board and your decision had nothing to do with your country.